If you could wrestle one celebrity, who'd it be?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge DR3DD

I noticed this was a popular thread in the previous forum, however it was entitled ''If you could be headscissored by one celebrity, who'd it be?''

Well I've decided to expand the option to ''wrestle'' so it can be a variety of holds. In my opinion, celebs are more appealing than session girls and I have a whole list of celebs I'd like to wrestle and get squeezed by. Aniston, Swift, Alba, etc.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Judge DR3DD on 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM
I noticed this was a popular thread in the previous forum, however it was entitled ''If you could be headscissored by one celebrity, who'd it be?''

Well I've decided to expand the option to ''wrestle'' so it can be a variety of holds. In my opinion, celebs are more appealing than session girls and I have a whole list of celebs I'd like to wrestle and get squeezed by. Aniston, Swift, Alba, etc.

Naughty, naughty......you said ONE originally. Surely you've got to put a limit on the number?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Oh yeah, one. Um, it'd  have to Jessica Alba I guess.
  •  

Matey

It would have to be one of the dancing singers, with their properly developed hips and thighs. Off the top of my head girls like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson,.. all in their prime most shapely condition of course.

Randomly picking one from those -> Britney Spears
Hit me baby one more time!
  •  

sleepinbin

ah, only one? now that is a difficult choice...! hmm... i'd probably have to go with jessica biel, she's gorgeous and in brilliant shape to kick my ass, even in a competitive wrestling bout! :D
  •  

gh122

I would love to trash Kimmy K. Or vise versa. Really just to roll around with her would be fantastic. Until she speaks of course, revealing a complete lack of brain cells.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

I'd love to be reverse-head scissored by Jessica Alba. Just thinking could I really escape..
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: Judge DR3DD on 17-Oct-12, 03:55 PM
Oh yeah, one. Um, it'd  have to Jessica Alba I guess.
Great choice - Can you imagine staring at her tight ass while being held in a reverse headscissor!!!

Giggady Fucking Goo  ;D
  •  

Judge DR3DD

•  

sleepinbin

•  

wrespet

Jessica Biel
Kristanna Loken
Rhona Mitra
Katie Holmes
Rihanna
Tia
  •  

Blackout

Shockingly awesome pic of Alba's butt up there.  :o
But as stated in the other topic, DR3DD mentioned, I have to stick with Beyonce. Being wrestled down and having her out-of-this-world thighs around my neck would simply be a dream come true. Apart from that, I think, that her ass ain't bad either. Even tho I've never seen it before.  ;D
  •  

IMCJ

•  

Enshadowed

Let me preface this by saying I'm in my early twenties -  and that, in this fantasy, sex is the inevitable aftermath of the session.

That being said, Selena Gomez hands down would be my current choice. However, if I could pick a celebrity from their hey-day... I would pick Jennifer Love Hewitt. That girl made Helen of Troy look like Kathy Bates.

•  

RBAP

Quote from: Enshadowed on 18-Oct-12, 11:20 AM
Let me preface this by saying I'm in my early twenties -  and that, in this fantasy, sex is the inevitable aftermath of the session.

I'm in my forties, and let me tell you 20 years later sex is still on our minds.
That being said, I am partial to strong thighs and pretty faces. The latter smile at me while the former engulf my head...
My favorites are below.
  •