News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

If you could wrestle one celebrity, who'd it be?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsmen

•  

gh122

How about the deceptively sexy and under-appreciated 5'2 Anna Kendrick from Scott Pilgrim and Up in the Air among others? She looks like a fierce trash talker and who wouldn't want to be put to sleep beneath her breasts!
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

sleepinbin

•  

wrestlingspandex

Abbie cornish, i love this bird, so god damn gorgeous, its incredible how perfect a woman can be. just check her out as a wrestler.

films i have seen her in

Robocop
Sucker Punch
Limitless
Klondyke (series)

and hope to see much more of her

•  

ass kicked by girls

Katheryn Winnick! All day everyday! <:W:>

gh122

Quote from: wrestlingspandex on 15-May-14, 01:59 PM
Abbie cornish, i love this bird, so god damn gorgeous, its incredible how perfect a woman can be. just check her out as a wrestler.

films i have seen her in

Robocop
Sucker Punch
Limitless
Klondyke (series)

and hope to see much more of her

Abbie is breathtaking, the hottest film I've seen her in is Seven Pyschopaths, specifically the graveyard shootout.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 15-May-14, 06:31 PM

Katheryin Winnick = win. The girl is a black belt in TKD & Karate and a licensed bodyguard... and hot as hell! Have some :k1: for the pics - but yeah she would be top 10 for sure!
  •  

wrestlingspandex

Quote from: sleepinbin on 16-May-14, 06:10 AM
Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 15-May-14, 06:31 PM

Katheryin Winnick = win. The girl is a black belt in TKD & Karate and a licensed bodyguard... and hot as hell! Have some :k1: for the pics - but yeah she would be top 10 for sure!
im gunna watch that now, i didnt know she was in that film
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Quote from: sleepinbin link=topic=27.msg25240#msg25240 date=140023502
quote author=ass kicked by girls link=topic=27.msg25232#msg25232 date=1400193093]

[/quote]
Yup a 2nd Dan in Kempo! 8)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz2u_oqmqn0

RBAP

How about fitness model Michelle Lewin (https://www.facebook.com/FitnessMichelle]?

•  

scissoringlover

i think that  Michelle Lewin  can beat a regular guy for ease. thanks rbap :k2:
  •  

scissoringlover

trish stratus. look at this women. i like to wrestle her because she is a professionel wrestler and she look physically more strong than me.
  •  

scissoringlover

or kelly kelly, this one is a professional wrestler and so athletic and so beautiful and she can beat a regulsr guy for ease. wish i could wrestler her.
  •  

sleepinbin

Kelly kelly is a great choice, strong and incredibly hot :)

AJ Lee would be another one...
  •