News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Hardest matches I've had ranked

Started by NewYork, 01-Nov-15, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYork

So I've sessioned more than 100 times, mostly at Tempest in NYC. I always tell the girls how long I've been in the scene and who I've wrestled. I like them to get competitive with each other! I was skinny, fat, muscular/fat for these so they all run the gamut. I never try to win.

1) Cassandra from L.A. She was my first session and my God. The very first second she slammed my 165 pound butt to the floor. I think she's in L.A. now, she was in Brooklyn then. It was 1996 or something. I had zero chance vs. her. We even played mercy and she destroyed me. I had no idea a girl could ever really beat me but there was no chance.
2) Nikki Fierce. I wrestled her in L.A. a few years back. Now if I went full force I wonder who would have won? But once she locked me in a hold I tapped repeatedly. I don't like to tap without giving verbal gives, but she made that impossible bc I couldn't even speak. She was the only girl who knocked me out and she knocked me out bc I wouldn't stop struggling. I'm curious how she would do vs. other women in the industry.
3) Shannon Logan. Shannon was maybe just nicer than Nikki? She knew all the moves and had me tapping but it was more to humiliate than to hurt. Nikki did hers to hurt. Once Shannon got me in a hold it was over.
4) Tyler Dare. Tyler was very strong. She threw me around like a rag doll. I didn't love my session with her. But she was so strong. It was nothing against her, we just didn't click.
5) Extreme Electra. Electra took it easy on me. She was in Vegas and she just put me in hold after hold but wanted to humilate and dominate me more than anything. She was so technical and strong for her size. It was one of the best sessions of all time. I highly recommend her.

So out of all these girls I would say Cassandra can 100% beat me up. The others...I would think I could take Electra and Tyler. I think Nikki would find a way to get me in a hold and killl me if she wanted to. I do think Shannon would win but not 100% sure.

•  

MixedFighter41

I taken on both Nikki and Tyler. Had a blast with both but more with Tyler then Nikki. Tyler and I talked more leading up to our session (she moved to my city so we spent some time talking about where to go and stuff) and Nikki was just getting over sick and don't think was 100% but still was very impressed with her skill.

Again both were great.
  •  

catfight247

They are all hot and sexy girl, Nikki Fierce is without a doubt a master of the scissor craft and she's addicted to it.

MixedFighter41

I should have mention I also sessioned with Electra and she is fabulous as well. Among my very favorites even though she is a bit psychotic but in a good way.  Basically Electra is a very sweet person until it's time to go at it. Not only did she kick my ass physically but she also verbally and emotionally fucking destroyed me. Then as soon as we finished she was back to being a sweetheart! Only sessioner I ever been like that was Jennifer Thomas and her in session trash talk was more playful then Electra. Her in session mode is that of Arekah Lox..."I'm going to fucking kill you!"  And in the case of Arekah thought was going to happen at one point. I'm scared shitless of that woman!
  •  

ryandev

I haven't sessioned at Tempest but I did session at Thunder Kittens twice (once with Zara and the other with Mia Malibu).  NewYork, ever think about attending a Fighting Dolls event?  I travel to Prague/Vienna from NYC to attend their events and the sessions over there are awesome!
  •  

MixedFighter41

I never been to Fighting Dolls but I heard good things.
  •  

rinkfan

Quote from: MixedFighter41 on 10-Dec-15, 05:30 PM
I should have mention I also sessioned with Electra and she is fabulous as well. Among my very favorites even though she is a bit psychotic but in a good way.  Basically Electra is a very sweet person until it's time to go at it. Not only did she kick my ass physically but she also verbally and emotionally fucking destroyed me. Then as soon as we finished she was back to being a sweetheart! Only sessioner I ever been like that was Jennifer Thomas and her in session trash talk was more playful then Electra. Her in session mode is that of Arekah Lox..."I'm going to fucking kill you!"  And in the case of Arekah thought was going to happen at one point. I'm scared shitless of that woman.

Hey mixedfighter.  Electra is on my dream list, but she never travels South so I have not had an opportunity to session with her.  Will you elaborate on your session with her.  Give a more detailed review?  What was she wearing when she greeted you, what holds did she use to submit you, what were some of the dominating moved she used, at what point were you beaten, what type of verbal exchange did she engage in, how did she destroy you emotionally?  Thanks
  •  

MixedFighter41

1. What was she wearing when she greeted you?

Electra wore a black warm up outfit at the door...and a big smile. :D

For the session, she wore a black bra and panties laced. Very sexy.

2. What holds did she use to submit you?

Electra loves leg scissors and with me, armbars. She got me several times with them. Electra also choke me out in the end, put my ass to sleep!

3. At what point were you beaten?

I think when she open the door LOL! No but really, Electra was in control pretty much the entire match. I tried my best but to keep her at bay but not only is way stronger then she looks, Electra is faster then shit! And for a little girl, she is just so aggressive. Electra was on the offense from the word go. Anytime I manage to wiggle or push my way out of something, she got me in a new hold and I had to start all over again. Demoralizing and I quickly tired. And there is no other way to put it, Electra is a fucking violent little woman. She get me in holds like a head scissor or something and clench her fists and send them flying to my tummy. Again she stronger then she looks and her arms don't tire so the accumulation was just brutal!

•  

rinkfan

Thanks for that review mixed Fighter. It sounds like a match with Electra is more enjoyable in hindsight when you reflect on it verses when it is happening and she is brutalizing you. I read a review from one guy who said he playfully taunted about beating her at the beginning of his session and by the end he was completely at her mercy and would have done anything she told him to. That is pretty amazing coming from such a small lady.
Can you share how she taunts verbally and how you were emotionally defeated?
  •  

MixedFighter41

Electra never stops talking trash. She basically tells you what she is going to do to you before the match highlighting your weaknesses and then does it. That is how IMO she beat me emotionally. Electra told me how she was going to attack me and pin me. I couldn't even do anything about it. That and Electra is really into foot worship. I mean she is really into it. Ironically I absolutely cannot stand feet (nothing wrong with anyone who has a foot fetish,just not my thing) so I fought with everything I could not to lose. Didn't matter. I lost badly and before I knew it, her feet where smashed in my face posing over me. Mercifully Electra didn't go too long with the foot worship. Instead we took a short break and she threw on a pair of knee high boots that she only wears for sessions. That was much more palpable to me.
  •  

rinkfan

Wow! That sounds really incredible. To be told how she was going to beat you and then her doing it  while you try to stop her and can't is pretty awesome. The fact that she is so much smaller makes it even more impressive. I have had 6 sessions but none of them involved trash talk. I didn't ask for it and they didn't naturally give it. I must ask, what did she do with you while wearing those boots? Can't really wrestle in those.
  •  

MixedFighter41

Oh we didn't wrestle, we were past that part. Electra had kick my ass for over a half an hour so she was enjoying her "prizes" for me which I have to admit deep down was enjoyable for me as well outside of the barefeet part. :)
  •  

Sebastian

My first session was way back in the 90's with a wrestler from Chicago....Cynthia the Raven Iron Maiden. She was Diesel! Did videos for Mass Muscle and L. Scott. Powerful Legs had me screaming submissions and she was a sadistic facesitter. I guess back then there were more options..I think after her a session Wrestler Asias from Asia's Sports Dungeon....she destroyed me as well. It was a bit frightening especially her bodyscissors! That session I will never forget because in the middle of it she paused and told me she would be on t.v. in a talk show. I think it was actually Jerry Springer. We paused to take a break and watch. It was hilarious.....I need to look it up somehow.
  •  

Sebastian

Being a New Yorker I found dozens of places to have sessions. Most of them were dungeons and one in particular had many wrestlers as guests as well as some Dominas who did scissor sessions and such.....Den of Iniquity was one of my favorite where I had the opportunity to have a session with Julie Simone who was in several Scissorvixen and Mixed Wrestling USA videos. At the time she was toned and had me tapping in seconds. Her reverse sciccors put me out without her realizing. But the best experience was a domina back in the 90's by the name of Daria from Dungeons of Mistress Elizabeth. SHe was a yoga instructor and hurt me the most. HEr standing scissors had me gasping and after releasing I remember dropping hard. She has this habit of digging her knees into the inside part of my upper arm in a schoolgirl pin until they bruised severely. Her scissors crushed the life out of me.
  •  

rinkfan

Okay Mixed Fighter. This is an awesome review. So I assume you were her prize after having beaten you. So she puts on the boots? What does she do while wearing the boots?
  •