News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Celebrity Wrestling Captions

Started by gh122, 01-Dec-15, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

An Emily Ratajkowski caption based on a fantastic story by Ass Kicked By Girls
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Kate Beckinsale & Emma Stone
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

New captions with Bella Thorne, Jessica Biel and Mckayla Maroney.

•  

gh122

A few more captions with Sara Jean Underwood, Bryce Dallas Howard and Kim Kardashian (based on an essay answer)
  •  

gh122

Few more captions, a 2 on 1 beatdown from Lindsay Lohan & Adrianne Palicki, Kathleen Robertson and Gemma Arterton. Content and stories are done on request so these fall on the more risque side. Let me know who you'd like to see next! Also check out my mp account in my sig for some new polls!
  •  

CAG00

Thank you very much GH122 for sharing your work and TIME. I love these captions, you have a great imagination and I really appreciate you sharing these with us. Very sexy indeed. Have a GREAT DAY
  •  

gh122

Couple more captions, content of which was done on request; think I lost the first half of the Scarlett/ Megan caption. I'm 90% certain I've posted my entire collection of captions; I'll have to make some more so let me know who you'd like to see!
  •  

gh122

Two more captions, both from great written answers on MP. meeting your demise at the hands of Megan Fox and an amazing Kate and Scarlett answer from ass kicked by girls
  •  

CAG00

Thank you Gh, I love the Ladies and the captions are AWESOME. I just wish that you would get more responses for your time and effort. I do appreciate it and have a GREAT WEEKEND
  •  

gh122

Couple news ones based on answers from my polls, smothered to death by Christina Hendricks and being given a literal ass beating by Felicity Jones as Jyn Erso

•  

gh122

Couple of new captions, Taylor Swift and Charlotte Mckinney beating you up!
  •  

gh122

New captions! These are from a few fantastic answers from my polls!
  •  

CAG00

GH, WOW, These new Ladies and captions are very sexy indeed. I just love your imagination and also the time and effort to post them here. really appreciate it and have a Great Weekend
  •  

gh122

•  

gh122

A couple new original captions and a few based on poll answers
  •