News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

My Session List

Started by MixedFighter41, 10-Dec-15, 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter41

Venom as a great reputation on that side of the pond. It seems well warranted.
  •  

mixedwrestler23

She's unbelievable. I don't know if it's strength, skills or technique. I left the session wondering what happened.
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: mixedwrestler23 on 19-Feb-16, 11:23 AM
She's unbelievable. I don't know if it's strength, skills or technique. I left the session wondering what happened.

Sounds so similar to my first session with FlexZee it's frightening. I still can remember having my hands in my face sitting at the end of her hotel bed wondering how the fuck did she beat me that badly so easily. And I never forget how she came out fj the bathroom in her bathrobe again going "your so fucking cute!". She made me feel like a million bucks even though I felt like the world's biggest pussy ever at that moment lol.
  •  

mixedwrestler23

After the session I said to her that it was a bit embarrassing and she said something like: "Don't beat yourself up. I'm an MMA fighter. I train almost everybody. It wasn't fair to you to go against me". I felt a little better after that. She was very nice in the breaks and before and after the wrestling. Even during the match she was considerate and would often check if I was ok.
  •  

supaflan

Heya, I actually wanted to ask what your thoughts are on being knocked out.

I imagine the answer can vary based on the specific situation, but is it enjoyable at all or is it more so just scary/uncomfortable?
  •  

realun

karla nelson
cynthia raven iron maiden
kasie cavenaugh
colette guimond
jasmine johnson
skytriss
yasmin
kathy connors
vera
amber deluca
jazzmon radford
calista
tami frazer
harlow gold
gayle moher
lisa houston
nicole bass
renee toney
sandra faas
mistress treasure
nancy novack
lizzy bierschneider
th-resa bostick
yvette bova
dayana cadeau
lauren powers
kristie etzold
scarlet (ohio)
kellie young
amber black
sharon marvel
kyla luciano
mary kyla's protoge
lora ottenad
delyte de la cruz
gia primo
tatianna butler
tazzie colomb
sonia fernandez
gabrielle hames
bunny glamazon
isabelle big & strong
amber's new mexico protege
some woman from Pittsburgh
jennifer kennedy
christine fetzer
possibly a few i forgot
rock rose
storm (england)
stormy nights
flame dragan
sandy bouwman
tara titanium
debra (detroit)
anita ramsey
trudy ireland
lady victoria
lady victoria british friend
lady victoria other friend
tigra leia kawaii
honey kawaii
christine marshall
asia
sheila burgess
flexzee

Scheduled but they no-showed
andrea gahan
fabi antoine

•  

shoaib36

Miss Kamila Pink = https://twitter.com/KamilaPinkFPH
should be added in this list

•  

dashnick

Hey man, could you let me know your experience with Jennifer Abshire? I'm doing a scissor session with her soon and I'm looking to get destroyed lol. How strong are her scissors? Does she have a sadistic side? Thanks for the info!
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: dashnick on 03-Apr-17, 03:34 PM
Hey man, could you let me know your experience with Jennifer Abshire? I'm doing a scissor session with her soon and I'm looking to get destroyed lol. How strong are her scissors? Does she have a sadistic side? Thanks for the info!

Her legs are like steel, your body will be sore for days. Jennifer isn't sadistic as some others I sessioned but I guarantee she will give you a good beatdown.
  •  

mikeywrestler

Here's my list of sessions I've had

Agnes Auber
Robin
Monica (x3)
Kassidy (x2)
Thunder
Dynamo
Ina Black
Pippa the Ripper
Pippa L'vinn
Jade
Pussy Willow
Axa
Raven
Lisa King
Antscha
Amethyst Hammerfist
Venom
Athena
Laken
Scorpion
Mystique
Isabella
Minxy Li
Blaze
Chloe Lovette
Eva
Shelby Beach

(I'll add any I've forgotten!)
  •  

MixedFighter41

Nice list Mikey, any favorites out of those? I assume Monica and Kassidy?
  •  

mikeywrestler

I loved all those sessions but if I had to pick my favourite 3 ladies, it would be:

Robin
Laken
Pippa Lvinn

That's not a slight against any of the others who were all lovely, and all gave me the most perfect sessions, but there was just something about these 3. 

Pippa L'vinn especially probably has given me the closest to a 'dream session' than I could have ever hoped for, and she came across as very very kind and genuine, and asked lots of questions because she was very keen to tailor my session exactly to my needs.
  •  

spidey0090

Can you please give some session ladies who are very pretty but also offer an intense beatdown session ?
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: spidey0090 on 13-Jun-17, 07:29 AM
Can you please give some session ladies who are very pretty but also offer an intense beatdown session ?

Depends on how intense beatdown you want. The gold standard IMHO is Arekah Lox. She gave me such a bad beatdown, I am honestly scared of the woman and she knows it LOL!

Don't assume though only muscle girls can give great beatdowns. Some of the smaller girls can open a can of whoop ass with the best of them. A couple I can think of smaller girls who gave me one hell of a beatdown where Hot Stuff Hollie (no surprise given her background), Electra (yes even though she is maybe a 110 pounds soaking wet) and believe or not Auatin Lynn.

What where you specifically looking for?
  •  

realun

favorites?

Callista
Christine Marshall
Cynthia Iron Raven Maiden
Anita Ramsey
  •