News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Judo, Panties and Stilettos

The video starts with me putting on my gi top over a soft pair of nylon panties. Then I tie my blue belt and slip on a pair of black stilettos. I want to beat up and humiliate my victim and I point at the camera and tell him I am coming to get him. Then I walk over to the mats and make him worship my legs and feet before we start our judo match. I intend to punish and humiliate him so I tell him he had better not fight back too much. What a lovely thought, a man making himself ready for me to beat up! First up I use a trusty udi gatame and pour the pressure on his elbow until he submits. Next I set him up for sankaku jime but need two or three attempts to lock the hold in position because of the size of his chest and shoulders...

•  

c4s

*** Weekend Special *** Sex & Violence, Wrestling For Cash

Sex & Violence, Wrestling For Cash. Three awesome matches including the body violating frisks to prime the pussy and tingle the tits. Brutal body punching, hair pulling and vicious attacks on the crotch, tits and nipples. Full weight ass grinding humilating face fucking, head locks and scissors. Angel Vs Dia, Torry Vs Venus and Brandy Vs Tomiko

•  

c4s

August 2016 Shooting 04 Full Version

Its time for scissorhold. my saves löve it!

•  

c4s

PUMPKIN HEAD

Simone enjoys making scissarhold on small girls, so Esther is great candidate for her fun. Even Esthere accepts the role of her scissorhold slave after a few moments she is not so shure is she loving it or she hates it. It shure seems to be painfull fun.Simone enjoys making scissarhold on small girls, so Esther is great candidate for her fun. Even Esthere accepts the role of her scissorhold slave after a few moments she is not so shure is she loving it or she hates it.

•  

c4s

How Do You Like My SCISSOR LOCKS!?

SEXY female athlete, Rebekah, shows of her powerful soccer thighs once again in her latest ScissorVixen video!
Rebekah has quite the extensive athletic background having played years of soccer, gymnastics, track and field and cheerleading. That pretty much explains how she developed those gorgeous but very POWERFUL thighs and amazing butt of hers!

•  

c4s

Miss N Scissor Hold Spitting

Miss N wraps her legs around the slaves neck this is so he can't escape her she then repeatedly spits into his mouth forcing him to swallow it, her legs are too strong for him he can't get his neck out this girl continues to abuse him whilst he is subdued by her strong powerful legs, she squeezes and crushes his neck with her legs and spits into his mouth, she then decides to toy with him telling to get up he tries and fails her legs are very strong, she slaps his face and spits into his mouth and bites him as he tries to squirm free from her her bites are extremely painful and he is still stuck between her legs.

•  

c4s

REAL SESSION VICTIMS OHD (BATILDE)

The Real Session Victims Series has been established as one of the best selling one in "Fetish Dreams by Safa" productions. One may consider its raw reality, the actual session as really takes place behind the curtains between a female wrestler and a session guy, the curiosity to real understand whether its feasible to really a woman overpower a man...All of these above reasons and many more related to these has established the Real Session Victims series as one highly successful and extremely well appreciated. In this new episode, our hot Batilde will go full speed against a session guy in her first wrestling session filmed by Safa.

•  

c4s

Tyler Dare - Bedroom Battles Round 13

This high intensity, quick paced, semi-comp match has 2 REAL knockouts, loads of extreme panic and humiliation! Tyler Dare shows off her incredible athleticism, crushing her opponent with various holds. You'll especially like the one where she's got him pinned and forces him to smell her sweaty feet. You can tell by the muscles in her legs just how excruciating her scissors are. Jay is hanging by a thread the entire time while Tyler, pumped full of energy, completely destroys him. She manages to knock him out with a rear naked choke followed by a semi cocked reverse headscissor. This doesn't stop the sexy redhead. She pursues her mission to break him down which she very well does. Make sure to check out Tyler Dare's Bedroom Battle! It's very entertaining!

•  

c4s

Workman gets the foot domination treatment

Super hot British BBW Madam Cruella is relaxing in her bedroom when the workman 'accidentally' walks in. She slaps his face and makes him kiss her feet. Ordering him to lie on the bed before facesit smothering him with her amazing curvy butt. She drags his head off the bed and wedges it between her big thighs, scissoring him until his head is almost crushed. To apologise she makes him rub her feet, then forces him to remove her stockings so he can worship her feet. 'I want the whole foot in your mouth' she says and he obliges. The second half of the clip is beautiful foot worship as he rubs her feet, licks and sucks her toes and takes her whole foot in his mouth. Madam Cruella finishes by facesitting him, then kicking him out of her bedroom. Madam Cruella wears black satin lingerie, black fishnet stockings and suspenders with sheer lace blouse.

•  

c4s

Samantha & Rapture Tag Team Head Scissors

Goddess Samantha and her muscular friend Rapture team up to put this poor boy in a world of hurt. Showing their expert knowledge of scissor holds and leg locks, they show this guy who's boss quick and effortlessly.

•  

c4s

Sheila Rock - Semi K.O.

We spelled Semi-Comp with a K.O. because we know you're really going to like the knockout in this one. When Sheila gets him in her reverse headscissors, which is one of the strongest Jay's ever felt, he knows exactly what she's going for. He desperately begs her to stop but there's no stopping Sheila. When she wants you out, it's a done deal. Seconds after, his head flops to the ground, eyes glazed and the involuntary movements begin. Sheila sits back confidently with her legs crossed, laughing while her opponent tries to recover from his deep slumber. There are many rounds in this semi comp match and many different holds. Sheila possesses incredible power proving that a man like Jay doesn't stand a chance. She is solid muscle and has infinite strength. Jay's just lucky to come out in one piece but a match with a Goddess like Sheila Rock is a dream come true.

•  

c4s

Bitchy Blonde Pay-Day Collection

Jenni Czech is playing evil debt collector entering a debtors room to take his cash. As he offers her all he has he needs to get learn what it is about being late with the payment. A few thousands Czech crowns is all he has so she will have to convince him, better take her serious. She wrestles him down and pins him in a grapevine pin. He struggles, but she is just playing with him. It´s just to show who is on top and in charge...then she takes her arm and chokes his throat, now she is serious and this is just the beginning.

•  

c4s

Tilly POV K0

Tilly tries her hand at doing a POV and goodness was she ever so sexy doing it. Wearing only see thru lingerie underwear and topless she begins her assault on Ray sticking her feet on his face and choking him pressing her foot on his throat. Afterwards she sits on his neck and begins squeezing her thighs together crushing his face. After a min or so she falls over into a headscissor and we get to see first hand what it is like to be between her thighs plus the great view of her naked breast. After a long period in her front headscissor she switches to a side reverse headscissor and again we see a great view of her ass. She then switches to front again and its not long until she finally sits back on his neck and we get a view of her on top and she finally ends it by suffocating smother. This was in slow motion and we see and practically feel the slow suffocating smother we have endure through the eye of Ray. Its a slow K0 as she takes her time getting up and walking off.

•  

c4s

Scissorholds from Rapture

My friendship with Rapture is a bit boring for her, apparently. She tells me she's tired of the same old thing...hang out, be lazy, never do anything active or fun. We're always in the house, always watching TV. That's just not what she wants. She wants to be active and work out! Well, when I don't want to join her, she decides to make me... by putting me in a series of scissorholds! Her strong, muscular legs wrap around my legs, my waist, and my neck, squeezing me tightly until I'm out of breath and turning red. I can't escape from Rapture's powerful legs!!

•  

c4s

Morgan-Cheerleader Chokeout

Morgan is getting ready to practice her cheerleading routine when her pervy ex-stunt partner shows up instead of the new guy she was expecting. He refuses to leave, so Morgan decides to teach him a lesson with her long, lean legs! She pushes him down and begins scissoring him while she taunts him with sarcastic cheers and twirling her pig tails. Finally, she has enough of him and puts him to sleep with an ultra-tight classic headscissor!

•