News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Who has lost in wrestling/fighting to a female in real life?

Started by bk5544, 05-Nov-12, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sleepinbin on 12-Nov-12, 01:32 PM
Quote from: mixedwrestling on 11-Nov-12, 08:00 PMGeogio andrews sp? he is a british mma fighter same weight as kathy gifford, he beat ken shamrock's son; I've seen first hand her literally mandhandling him like a rag doll.
this dude? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Giorgio-Andrews-22940

and i'm a littl confused by the context of your statement here - you saw kathy gifford manhandling him?  :o

That is freakin' awesome, given his sherdog stats! But it's quite possible, because IIRC Kathy trains with London Shootfighters.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

mixedwrestling

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 11-Nov-12, 08:00 PMGeogio andrews sp? he is a british mma fighter same weight as kathy gifford, he beat ken shamrock's son; I've seen first hand her literally mandhandling him like a rag doll.

and i'm a littl confused by the context of your statement here - you saw kathy gifford manhandling him?  :o

Yes at london shoot, keeping him pinned, rolling him over taking his back, everything, like a fucking ragdoll.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 12-Nov-12, 03:08 PM

Yes at london shoot, keeping him pinned, rolling him over taking his back, everything, like a fucking ragdoll.

lol, well ill be damned :P
  •  

Ronald_Frump

So my Ronda > Caraway prediction doesn't sound quite as crazy now?   <2up>
  •  

crushed4life

Helen Von Mott said a white belt bjj gal could wipe the mat with the average, untrained male.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

desertgoodguy

I agree about Heln. I alays thought she was one of the best technical wrestlers out there
  •  

sadmachine

I used to wrestle with my younger stepsister when we were in our early teens. I would always go very easy because I had a slight size advantage and nothing to prove by "winning." I'd pretty much let her get me in whatever hold she wanted to and see if I could get out, and she got me in some good ones. She got me in schoolgirls, crossbodies, grapevines, headscissors, and, when she really wanted me to tap, smothers. The amazing thing is that I never coached her on what to do. Must be something instinctual about girls and certain holds.

The only time I ever felt demoralized was when she caught me off-guard while we were hanging out with one of our neighbors, who happened to be both her best friend and a girl I had a major crush on. I was laying on the floor watching TV and she jumped on my chest and pinned me down schoolgirl-style. It didn't take me long to get her off of me, but she'd gotten pretty good at keeping me down even when I really tried to escape, and it was just enough of a struggle in front of the girl of my dreams to humiliate me.

It wasn't malicious on my stepsister's part, she was just kind of a spaz. I'm kind of surprised that no weirdness ever came up with either of us from spending so much time doing something that was obviously arousing to both of us, but we get along famously.
  •  

gh122

I've been pinned a couple times at the gym over the past few months. The smallest girl was 5'3" 115lb, it was absolutely demoralizing but she previously wrestled in high school which took some of the sting out.

I live in a college town and its relatively surprising how easy you can get a girl to wrestle. Of course you have to meet them outside the gym and arrange to meet them there later. I wouldn't recommend just trying to just pick someone up whose working out, lest you want to be labeled a creep. 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

crushed4life

Quote from: gh122 on 02-Dec-12, 06:52 PM
I've been pinned a couple times at the gym over the past few months. The smallest girl was 5'3" 115lb, it was absolutely demoralizing but she previously wrestled in high school which took some of the sting out.

I live in a college town and its relatively surprising how easy you can get a girl to wrestle. Of course you have to meet them outside the gym and arrange to meet them there later. I wouldn't recommend just trying to just pick someone up whose working out, lest you want to be labeled a creep.
How do you find them? Circle of friends or thru something like craigslist?
  •  

gh122

Crushed, defiantly not craiglist and I wouldn't recommend circle of friends. Honestly the best way is to approach someone coming from a gym or physical activity. Of course its best if your also coming from the same place they are. You can use either a direct or indirect approach, but the key is to flirt and guide her to say the words wrestling before you do. Then its just a matter of scheduling. Of course being in college helps this approach. 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •