News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Wrestling Nikki Sims

Started by gh122, 01-Dec-12, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiezer

Yeah, I never really understood why someone would want to wrestle a woman with the intent of beating her.  Nikki Sims is a beauty and if she ever consented to a match with me, I'd be perfectly content to suffer beneath her.  Hmmmm...

•  

Ronald_Frump

:k2:  for the super-hot pics!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: spiezer on 03-Dec-12, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I never really understood why someone would want to wrestle a woman with the intent of beating her.

Likewise I don't understand the thrill of "letting" a woman beat you while knowing full well you can beat her if you really wanted to.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

IMHO the thrill comes when a woman has you in an inescapable hold......for REAL!
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Dec-12, 05:04 PM
IMHO the thrill comes when a woman has you in an inescapable hold......for REAL!

Agreed. Also that she can wrestle you down and put you into an inescapable hold, whether you like it or not.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: jiminy on 03-Dec-12, 05:21 PM

Agreed. Also that she can wrestle you down and put you into an inescapable hold, whether you like it or not.

Yeah. Being tall and skinny, I find it the thought of being pwned by shorter, athletic/gymnastic types, like Britney, to be uber-hot!
  •  

gh122

Quote from: jiminy on 03-Dec-12, 05:21 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Dec-12, 05:04 PM

I think Nikki could actual do that to me, she's flexible enough to break most holds and as mentioned by doing one pull up she can do more than me. Do you see any scenario where Nikki could legitimately defeat anyone of you or me in a fight/ wrestling match or other combative contest? 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

For sure, if she has jiu jitsu skills.
  •