News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Asian girl vs. white

Started by sheriwein, 19-Jun-16, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheriwein

A sampling of a younger Asian girl taking apart the older white girl in various shots.  Many times they are underestimated but they do quite well from what I've witnessed. This girl used great combinations on her.  Lots of great submissions by the smaller girl. 
  •  

sheriwein

Thought I would show some more of this good match with the smaller Asian girl dominating this girl really nice. Some of the photos show them warming up and as she proceeds to catch her in some really nice holds. The ending submission was nice which was a hammerlock combined with a scissors. Two things for her to try and get out of. Nicely done.
  •  

ivyhill

Please keep the same topics in one thread - Merged!
  •  

sheriwein

•  

ivyhill

•  

Thamnosma

Looks like a hot match.  What's it from?
  •  

sheriwein

Quote from: Thamnosma on 24-Jun-16, 04:33 PM
It's a match with this girl Mira vs. Kate. I could always email you more photos if you'd like. Very intense contest too.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: sheriwein on 25-Jun-16, 07:15 AM
Quote from: Thamnosma on 24-Jun-16, 04:33 PM
It's a match with this girl Mira vs. Kate. I could always email you more photos if you'd like. Very intense contest too.

They look like they are from Academy.  I"d like to get the full set emailed if your offer is open to others.  Send me a message and I'll send you back my email address.  TIA
  •  

sheriwein

Hi,
Yes, I'll send a few photos at a time and then maybe you could comment on them and tell me what you think. They are from Academy and it was a good match to watch. If you send me an email I'll send some to you.
  •  

sheriwein

A black vs. white match is always great to watch and this was a good one. The blonde German girl was certainly enthusiastic and seemingly up to the task....but she fizzled and sputtered throughout in this pins and submissions bout. In this sequence she gets caught in a great combination hold applied by the black girl. I liked the way the blonde grasped her hands together to try to prevent the black girl from rolling her to the side to finish her. She broke them apart then rolled her and stretched her legs nice to add the immense pressure to her head. She had the white girl's right arm trapped also to add to having her head scissors hold on. Noted also she has the blonde girl's left arm held with two arms so she is ready for the submission. She flailed a while but had to submit of course. I'll add more of this bout later on. I give the girl credit for trying though.
  •  

vhailor

Any idea about the match these pictures came from?
  •  

Thamnosma

Tania from Belgium is the black wrestler and Renata from Germany the white one.   Not sure who produced this .  Could have been Tania's outfit when it was around or AS film from Germany or ?
  •  

sheriwein

This was a really nice match to watch pitting two good looking girls going at it with one getting a real lesson. It featured both pins and submissions and a final scissors ended it for good and a bit early causing real havoc with the loser's rib cage. The featured schoolgirl press photos show a "textbook" application of this and as the bigger girl attempts to get out she flounders and flails. Needless to say it was quite exciting to watch but embarrassing for her. There are a few photos of the white girl holding her stomach both after the hold and during it. The scissors was a brutal hold and it took a while for her to recover but she decided she had enough and Mystique, the young, black girl, was happy with her win as you see. She sort of made a mess of her as you see.
The larger photo of the school girl press is for better viewing of it.

•