News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

KillerCrushes

Started by KillerCrushes, 08-Oct-14, 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerCrushes

Introducing brand-new model: Kelli Crush in her first video entitled (aptly enough) "Kelli's First Crush".

19-year-old Kelli is a powerfully-built bodybuilder who makes her wrestling debut in this semi-competitive matchup vs Buffy's boyfriend, Joey. Once the new teen assassin discovers that she really likes to squeeze, Joey's in for a rough go of things, as she mercilessly crushes him with her thick, muscular legs until *she* gets tired.

Available at: www.killercrushes.com/vod or www.clips4sale.com/23291

•  

sleepinbin

Hi mate, welcome to SQ! I moved your post to the right section and gave you producer status. Please post all your news into this topic to keep your fans up-to-date  :) :Pol:
  •  

KillerCrushes

Thanks so much for the welcome!  I look forward to getting to know the members and their likes in hopes of being able to provide some of what they may be looking for. I hope you all get a chance to check out our sample clips and if you see something we could do better or more of, please don't hesitate to say so. 
  •  

KillerCrushes

It was Julie's birthday and so, not having another present for her, I decided to give her a newcomer to play with. "They told me some girl named Julie is coming - I'm not scared!" Well, Natasha is a sexy little badass - she's a black belt in tang soo do, is extremely flexible, and has an incredibly high pain tolerance. Unfortunately for her, though, she doesn't have nearly as much grappling experience as veteran, Julie, who - no spoilers here - systematically takes her to school again and again, with a series of grapevines, schoolgirl pins, cross-body pins, and the most devastating scissors in the game. She even sits on her head at one point! The real question is how on earth can Natasha withstand so much punishment?? One thing is for certain - Natasha will never underestimate another opponent she hasn't seen before.

Available now from www.KillerCrushes.com.
  •  

pavel717

What about more from Crush parties series  ?
  •  

KillerCrushes

Quote from: pavel717 on 23-Jan-15, 01:54 AM
What about more from Crush parties series  ?

I'll be working on another clip from that shoot this week.  Thanks for your interest!
  •  

pavel717

That`s great ...Just curious but, do you have more videos
from Laurie Larson- Dana Richards match, you posted
several years ago ?
  •  

KillerCrushes

Quote from: pavel717 on 25-Jan-15, 11:58 AM
That`s great ...Just curious but, do you have more videos
from Laurie Larson- Dana Richards match, you posted
several years ago ?

Yes, more to come. ;)

•  

KillerCrushes

Amazon Playtime: Ace vs She-Hulk

At a combined 11 feet 8 inches and 370 lbs of solid muscle, this is probably the biggest matchup we've ever had. 5-10, 185-lb She-Hulk is every bit as strong as her name would imply. She's a heavy equipment operator who pretty much dominates any room - or gym - she ever walks into. Baddest bitch on the block? More often than not, no one even questions whether that's the case. But "Ace's Place" isn't any old block. Up until this point, she's been undefeated on the mats, and when she walks in a room, people just know to back the fuck down. At 5-10, 185 herself, she may not be quite as farm strong as She-Hulk, but she's got years of technical fighting under her belt, whereas She-Hulk's grappling experience has been limited mainly to crushing unruly boyfriends. This video is not for fans of fantasy. This heavyweight matchup is for fans of competitive wrestling.

Available in our members' section now at www.killercrushes.com.
  •  

KillerCrushes

Ace vs Nic: 20 for 20

Nic goes all out to prove why guys who can't fight shouldn't challenge women who are really, really good fighters. No spoilers here - 5-10, 190-lb superwoman Ace whups his tail for almost 20 straight minutes, even allowing him to begin with advantages to see whether he can score a single submission or pin. Unlike some guys, Nic is not a bigtime trash talker. In fact, he's normally quite respectful of all the women he wrestles. But there are those women out there who have no trouble dishing out a beating to a guy just because he's a wimp. Enter Ace, who shows precious little mercy as she toys with her prey from start to finish. I would label this video "competitive", except that it wasn't competitive at all. The only mystery is what the final submission tally would be for the 20-minute match. If you fear seeing bone-crushing scissors, I highly suggest avoiding this video.

Now available at: www.killercrushes.com/vod
  •  

KillerCrushes

Emi: I'm Gonna Shut That Mouth

With her big, bulging biceps and incredibly huge quads, Emi Jaxon is 5-7, 175 lbs of kick-your-ass-if-she-wants-to. Little Jonni is 6-0, 135 lbs of pure mouth. She has the ability to break every bone in his body before killing him, but for some reason, decides to show him mercy while enjoying some playful domination. Nevertheless, he'll think twice before mouthing off to her again. Or maybe he won't, because he likes feeling that 175 lbs of BEAST crushing his little ribcage.

http://clips4sale.com/23291
  •