Manado Indonesia girl...mixed from east and west

Started by modelsuperheroine, 30-Sep-16, 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neddyf

Nice!
Hope to see some pictures in action. (IMO skirt are very hot in a fight)
Hope they will try some new headscissors... what about REVERSE HEADSCISSORS??

You should suggest them some moves from the JAPANESE clips pictures you posted earlier.
Enjoy it and give us some great shots ;)
  •  

modelsuperheroine

Damn..unfortunately they are drunk now..
Its hard to direct them to scissor me..
I just have done sex with them..maybe next time..sorry guys..
  •  

darkdukezz

hi just found this page now, are they available for session? is it just scissors session only or they can do mixed wrestling too? it's so hard to find mixed wrestling session in Indonesia these days
  •  

neddyf

They seems to be prostitute, that acts unofficially.
IMO they have absolutly zero skills in wrestling and obviously no interest on it.
Low statut poor girls with a little chance to make money with their barely adult body. Very sad.  :-\
  •  

darkdukezz

i thought they are model that like some different challenges like this? isn't it? i really wish they can do some mixed wrestling even if it's not competitive, indonesian girl is absolute gorgeous but sadly mixed wrestling is a rare and almost nonexistent session in indonesia, i only do once mixed wrestling session in bali and that is not even with an indonesian girl...
  •  

modelsuperheroine

To neddyf,,you are totally wrong..they didnt forced,,they like to do that..after my photosession I just asked them to do that and they did it..this is not prostitute..
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: modelsuperheroine on 11-Dec-16, 02:30 AM
Damn..unfortunately they are drunk now..
Its hard to direct them to scissor me..
I just have done sex with them..maybe next time..sorry guys..
You just lost all credibility - FAKE POST!!!
  •  

neddyf

Sigh. I'll stop replying because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.
And this is a fighting/wrestling photography board, so I'll avoid to post only to talk.
Sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable.  :-X
  •  

modelsuperheroine

•  

jakarta

Quote from: neddyf on 11-Jan-17, 12:12 PM
Sigh. I'll stop replying because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.
And this is a fighting/wrestling photography board, so I'll avoid to post only to talk.
Sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable.  :-X

i personally think you are right. in indonesian culture it is really unnormal to do this stuff just for fun. it is obvious that most of these girls are chinese-indonesian, who sell their beauty a bit and are even doing "weird" stuff.
but - on the other side - there are a lot of indonesian girls, who are into sadistic stuff. the difference is, that they just do it in a private room with their boyfriends / husbands.
Like it, huh?
  •  

modelsuperheroine

Hana again..she like to grab head
  •  

neddyf

Hana's sets are pretty good.
At least I like the legs around neck pictures.
Too bad she don't seems to put any force on it.
She just seems to act like :
M "Ok, put your legs like that"
F "Like that ?"
M "Yes, just like that"

You know, I would love to see her putting more force into the squeeze, perhaps by twisting her whole body like if she was trying to twist your neck. Not only put her legs in this position and wait.

They clearly don't seems to really enjoy it, but if they have money for it, at least they should put more motivation into the moves :)

Some longer picture series would be cool, with different angles, perhaps different skirts (japanese style), Wearing high heels, showing panties and stuff...

Good luck.
  •  

modelsuperheroine

•  

modelsuperheroine

•