THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Wrestling Nikki Sims  (Read 9241 times)

Offline spiezer

• Karma received: 682
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Jan 2017)
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #15 on: 03-Dec-12, 01:52 PM »
Yeah, I never really understood why someone would want to wrestle a woman with the intent of beating her.  Nikki Sims is a beauty and if she ever consented to a match with me, I'd be perfectly content to suffer beneath her.  Hmmmm...

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
  • Karma received: 9691
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #16 on: 03-Dec-12, 02:14 PM »
:k2:  for the super-hot pics!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

Offline jiminy

• Karma received: 36
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #17 on: 03-Dec-12, 02:17 PM »
Yeah, I never really understood why someone would want to wrestle a woman with the intent of beating her.

Likewise I don't understand the thrill of "letting" a woman beat you while knowing full well you can beat her if you really wanted to.

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #18 on: 03-Dec-12, 03:04 PM »
IMHO the thrill comes when a woman has you in an inescapable hold......for REAL!

Offline jiminy

• Karma received: 36
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #19 on: 03-Dec-12, 03:21 PM »
IMHO the thrill comes when a woman has you in an inescapable hold......for REAL!

Agreed. Also that she can wrestle you down and put you into an inescapable hold, whether you like it or not.

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #20 on: 03-Dec-12, 03:29 PM »

Agreed. Also that she can wrestle you down and put you into an inescapable hold, whether you like it or not.

Yeah. Being tall and skinny, I find it the thought of being pwned by shorter, athletic/gymnastic types, like Britney, to be uber-hot!

Offline gh122

• Karma received: 473
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #21 on: 03-Dec-12, 03:55 PM »

I think Nikki could actual do that to me, she's flexible enough to break most holds and as mentioned by doing one pull up she can do more than me. Do you see any scenario where Nikki could legitimately defeat anyone of you or me in a fight/ wrestling match or other combative contest? 
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
Wrestling Nikki Sims
« Reply #22 on: 03-Dec-12, 04:09 PM »
For sure, if she has jiu jitsu skills.