News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Evenly-Matched, or One-Sided?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 18-Oct-12, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteStandingAlone

Awesome Stewie. Any chance of re-ups on Veronica Vicious vs Miss Juliette and Artemis Vs Lisa? Thanks a lot.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: PeteStandingAlone on 07-Aug-13, 01:25 AM
Awesome Stewie. Any chance of re-ups on Veronica Vicious vs Miss Juliette and Artemis Vs Lisa? Thanks a lot.

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=29.msg13421#msg13421

The other one to follow soon......
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

uboat

one-sided for sure...look at my avatar rofl
  •  

kf231

Evenly-matched, with the ending a surprise. As vicious and cruel as the rules agreed to allow.
  •  

trouler

I don't mind either kind, but generally prefer the back and forth kind of matches. I could be colored by my sports interest, but I really like anticipating who is going to win. Usually, I pick a favorite and then I get more turned on if she loses. What does that mean?  :-\
  •  

garyw

sheriwein,
Are those videos still on youtube? Would you mind sharing them with us, or some of the pictures? Anyways, I would love to hear more about this.
  •  

sheriwein

Yes, they are still on youtube and will post them soon. They had some incredible confrontations and I'll describe some of their matches when I can. Barbara was not only strong but a very smart girl on the mat which is what you need.
  •  

onfale

One sided is fantastic.
Fierce and overkill on exhausted opponent, in pain, crying and beg for mercy has perverse fascination.
  •  

ChicagoAlan

Im totally in the one-sided camp.  If I wanted competitive, I'd watch tennis.
  •  

sheriwein

Quote from: ChicagoAlan on 29-Jun-16, 06:53 AM
Im totally in the one-sided camp.  If I wanted competitive, I'd watch tennis.
They always start out competitive hopefully but when one starts to dominate is very exciting to see the expressions on each girl as they battle. Plus the comments from both and the huffing and puffing going on during the fight.
  •  

pisadinho

I also enjoy more to watch one sided wrestling, being one girl much stronger than opponent. ;)
  •  

Rockhead

I want to see reasonably competitive matches, but I don't mind so long as it either is real action or looks exactly like real action. That said, I certainly don't want those long, clingy matches when nobody gets an advantage. I definitely want to see someone win and someone lose, and I enjoy seeing the facial expressions, and hearing the heavy breathing and groaning, as one starts to get the better of the other. I don't mind what the final score is, providing the girl that loses has done her best, has given her all, and isn't just playing the 'role' of hopeless loser.
  •  

mixedwrestler23

I like both but I think I like one-sided matches a little bit more especially if the losing girl puts up some struggle.

I also like it when some girls cry during "competitive" one-sided matches. There are few videos include that.
  •