News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Your favorite type of video?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 05-Dec-12, 04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My favorite type of match is:

competitive - male wins
competitive - female wins
semi-competitive - male wins
semi-competitive - female wins
one sided domination - male wins
one sided domination - female wins

Ronald_Frump

There's quite a bit of variation, so what is your personal favorite type of match? Myself, I don't like a close-call competitive contest. I prefer to see a guy get completely crushed. I don't really care if he's trying or not, but I need to see him hurting for real. That's because I want to see superior female strength and aggression. If the storyline is going to be fake, then its nice to see some real panic and discomfort in the guy's facial expression.............or preferably a KO.  8)

I suppose for me it's One sided domination - female wins......as in, he's nothing more than a frightened rabbit and she wins convincingly!   ;D

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

neddyf

Me too!!
Especially in fictional fights, with the girl killing the man without mercy!!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: neddyf on 05-Dec-12, 06:03 PM
Me too!!
Especially in fictional fights, with the girl killing the man without mercy!!

:Clap:
  •  

desertgoodguy

sounds like home lolol

Have to go with that as well
  •  

Troutman74

Definitely one sided with female winning. Like to see the guy helpless between her beautiful legs. Like a month drawn to a flame. The victim can not help himself.  Her win is effortless. Dislike the contorted faces a female. The crush and kill should be of little effort.  Hey this is a fantasy, right.
  •  

DR

Looks like most of us agree on this one. Definitely, a complete female domination, in mixed fights.

In F vs F (my preference), I still like to see one girl dominate the other, but I enjoy evenly fought battles too.
  •  

neddyf

Quote from: Troutman74 on 05-Dec-12, 10:25 PM
The crush and kill should be of little effort.

Scarlett and Nessie are some of the best women for this kind of situation... 8)
I love this concept!!

But I love to see girls with less power (more regular girls) trying to put all they have to be sure the opponent will be dead! Some fictional japanese heroine fights uses it! I really love them too! :D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 06-Dec-12, 12:27 AM
In F vs F (my preference), I still like to see one girl dominate the other, but I enjoy evenly fought battles too.

In F/F, the whole thing takes on a different slant for me. I like to see it as a battle of rivals, "competitive" but one-sided, with the alpha-female crushing her opponent.

Mixed matches, I prefer the guy to be in a constant state of shock, like he knows his fate is to lose and he's sort of paralyzed by inactivity. He hates, desires and fears her all at the same time. I like to see the girl lock him up in some painful holds and then see him panic as he realizes she's using him as a plaything for her own pleasure. A good example would be C1ub Q Sc!ssor G0ddess stuff.
  •  

wrespet

I prefer Competitive female wins. But no need to be competitive in the score. Anyway I like all the other scenarios that is mentioned here too.
  •  

sadmachine

Whether it's fem/fem or mixed, my favorite is one-sided domination by a female in a competitive match. Of course, practically it doesn't matter that the match is actually competitive--it just requires a suitably dominant female and a convincing jobber. Flamingo and DWW used to do this sort of thing marvelously.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Interesting that most of us think along similar lines. Though it's probably a bit early to draw conclusions yet..... ;D
  •  

QZR1712

Agree with the crowd that I prefer one sided domination.  Doesn't matter to me if it's real or fake, but it should at least be semi-believable (i.e. I prefer it when the female is the same size or bigger than the male).  It's ok if the match is competitive at first, but I like to see the girl pull away and be totally dominant by the end.  Flamingo was great for this b/c their scoreboard allowed you to see the girls as they pulled away in points.  I think there was one match where Julie won like 10-0 or something. 
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I agree, QZR1712. I've never liked a huge male bodybuilder "losing" to a small chick. My personal favorite is a short, gymnastic woman, dominating a taller, skinny guy, or a fat, out-of condition "bloater".
  •  

Zissou35

It wasn't one of the options but I like fantasy where the female breaks the guy's neck with scissors.
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Zissou35 on 07-Dec-12, 12:26 AM
It wasn't one of the options but I like fantasy where the female breaks the guy's neck with scissors.

Very specific and in fact a classic of the genre......as far as movie scenes go!

I'm guessing you've still put that scenario under one of the "one sided domination - female wins" category?  ;D
  •