News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Pop-Star Scissor-Slave

Started by Ronald_Frump, 07-Dec-12, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Imagine the scene: Your favorite singer/pop-star has you abducted, drugged, brought to her isolated mansion and you awake to find yourself held captive in her dungeon....... :o You were too pushy in asking for that autograph, so now you must pay the price.

You find yourself lying on a padded bench, naked but your entire body is bound in shrink-wrap. Only your head and shoulders are left exposed, along with your genitals. Your Pop-Star Goddess will keep you forever as a scissoring and facesitting/facial "pussy-rubbing" plaything, for when she needs to relax, off-stage, following a gig.  8)

Who will you choose, to be this chart-topping, deadly-Diva?

I'll pick  Lenka Kripac   .....why? Because she's über-cute and I'm a sucker for Aussie chicks......  ;D

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

With apologies to my girl Britney, I'd pick Shakira. Besides being smoking hot, seems to me like she would be gentler, so we both could enjoy her... relaxation.  ;)

•  

Ronald_Frump

Yes she is smoking hot!

I hope she would be "gentler", for your sake!

:lmao:  <2up>
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 08-Dec-12, 06:58 AM
I hope she would be "gentler", for your sake!

:lmao:  <2up>

At least she is lighter!  :lmao:
  •  

jiminy

Holly Valance. :bow1:

Vid of her kicking ass in the movie Dead or Alive

Holly is another one who, over the last couple of years, has gained a few pounds. IMO it only serves to make her look more feminine, curvier and sexier. It's great to see certain celebs looking like real women for a change.

•  

Blackout

I may repeat myself here, but if it's about pop stars, I can't pick anyone else but Beyonce, hands down.
I'd be in heaven, if she would scissor me with those thighs.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Holly and Beyonce......both excellent choices, guys.
  •  

desertgoodguy

•