News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Any recommendations for...

Started by scissortoy, 07-Jun-17, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scissortoy

...a session wrestler who will deliberately break ribs with a scissor?
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: scissortoy on 07-Jun-17, 03:01 AM

None. Even if you signed a waiver saying you wouldn't hold them liable, they still wouldn't do it.

Sorry.
  •  

ownboss

Why in hell would you want that ::)
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: ownboss on 28-Jun-17, 06:46 AM

Someone who clearly that hasn't been scissored by a strong dominate woman yet. :D
  •  

scissortoy

Quote from: ownboss on 28-Jun-17, 06:46 AM

Why would a guy want a woman to squeeze him in a scissorhold at all? People want what they want. Not everybody is as extreme as I am, not everybody is as tame as some people. :shrug:
  •  

destroyer860

I think  I heard Julie Squeeze say she broke a guys ribs in an interview, but only because he put a lot more money on the line to convince her. I imagine a lot more session wrestlers might be tempted with more money on the line  and agree to it.

if you really want it to happen, then you could always give them other motivation. Insulting them or mocking their legs while they have you in a body scissors and you refusing to tap will likely lead to it happening.   many women will also agree to no tap sessions and continue to hold on unless you use a safe word.  I have no current suggestions on current specific session wrestlers, but with some convincing and bargaining, you could probably get it to happen with a lot of them.
  •  

MixedFighter41

@destroyer860

And I believe Julie said she never do it again even if offer huge money again.

Believe me when you are getting squeezed by one of these women you will be begging for them to stop no matter how tough you are. I sessioned with Tapered Physique over the weekend and at 5'4 140lbs pound she had pretty much ready to give her the pink slip to my car with her leg scissor torture. And she wasn't even going for full strength. :)
  •