News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Latina wrestlers vs. Blonds (white) wrestlers

Started by cjk89, 04-Jun-18, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjk89

I have been fascinated by watching latinas wrestle blondes.  Here in the southwestern USA, it is mostly Mexican galsgoing up against white gals...so not all are blondes.  I will use my wife as an example.  She is blonde, 5'8" and being originally from So. Calif. has had trouble with Mexicanas.  Her first match against a Mexican ended up with her losingto a 5'5 gal who pinned her 5 times against 2 for my wife.  Amazing how strong Mexicans can be....she held my wife down for 3 full minutes with my blonde babe unable to budge her....seems like she had her down the whole match.  My wife gained revenge though as after watching the tape of the match, she learned more techniques and pummeled the Mexican, 5-1 in the rematch.  Most recently, she had 3 fifteen min. matches against a 5'2"  Latina from Venezuela.  Since her opponent gave away, 6" in height and 15 lbs. in weight,  I thought at least it would be a good fight.  Wrong!  She lost all 3 matches, getting pinned a total of 7 times for 20 seconds each time!  And I had to count her out in Spanish per the rules  (apparently being very confident!). She also punished her with powerful leg scissors and well developed glute muscles pounding my wifes's stomach.  So after these fights, my wife has taken a break from wrestling...who wouldn't?   Shortly thereafter, a Mexican co worker of hers found out about her matches against the smaller latina and challanged my wife.  Maybe that will happen...i am all for it...even if watching my wife taking a beating!
  •  

deftonez

lol...the one on top isnt mexican, its jenn....and the one on bottom isnt your wife, it looks like vira
  •  

cjk89

Sorry....you are wrong....I filmed the fight...the Latina from Venezuela has my wife pinned for the seventh time in
their third match.  Latina won all three matches.
  •  

cjk89

Another match between a Latina (mexican this time) and a blonde.....Mexican puts blonde down 3 times with devastating rear naked choke holds and a pin in less than 10 minutes of wrestling!   Another dominating performance by  a "luchadora mexicana"
  •  

cjk89

Pics of match between blonde and mexican....won't allow  loading....😣
  •  

cjk89

This is about the continuing saga of my wife getting beat up by a smaller Latina wrestler.  Often I will replay the video of Tina (Latina) vs. Kay (my tall, blonde wife) to the dismay of Kay who was thoroughly embarrased.  So Kay began working out to get stronger in her upper body...her long legs are already strong ...and suggested we wrestle after a couple of months.  So I said sure.   We wrestled hard for the first minute until she tripped me and sent to my back.  She was on top of me quickly and proceeded to pin my arms behind my head and also grapevine me with her strong legs which she kept increasing in intensity until after about 3 long minutes I gave up.  After a short break we went at it again and she got me in a naked choke hold, sqeezing my ribs with her legs and choking me with her left forearm.  Before I passed out, I tapped out...laying on my back looking up at Kay holding her arms up with her foot on my chest.  I told her I couldn't continue so after about 9 minutes, the match was over.  The next day, my ribs and neck were so sore I had to postpone any kind of activity I had planned.  So now she is ready to wrestle another woman....just not a short, Latina!
  •