News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

WG Productions from 2003-2004

Started by Mgregory7, 30-Jan-19, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mgregory7

Hey there, just looking to see if anyone has run across any videos from this production company.  The videos were also sold on the old VQ movies site.  I found some scraps via the internet archive - wayback machine and found these pics.  Also see the two links.  Thanks!

https://web.archive.org/web/20060114082301/http://www.wgproductions.co.uk/video_downloads.htm

https://web.archive.org/web/20060512123101/http://vqmovies.com/uk1.htm
  •  

ownboss

It just so happens that I have some of those titles purchased from that site burned onto a DVD disk in my collection, however, on which disk is another factor as I have so many. I will take a look when I get spare time and let you all know and post them?
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

Mgregory7

That's awesome ownboss!  Anything you are looking for per chance? 
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: Mgregory7 on 31-Jan-19, 12:43 PM
That's awesome ownboss!  Anything you are looking for per chance?

YES, an answer to a simple question if I may ask it and your willingness to answer it?

Question: Why are you asking for media contributions when you yourself have donated nothing to the forum in just under 5 years?

This forum works on the bases of interaction by everyone involved and as such, those who ask for stuff should show an intention by at least having a history of donating stuff would you agree. However, I have since noticed that you joined in 2004 and to date, have not donated anything and in fact, the only two posts made by you to this forum has been to ask for WG Production media. Therefore, in view of this and keeping with what the admins would agree with, I will not be making my WG Production media available until such time as you adopt of more charitable attitude towards what this forum represents and that's the ongoing and regular supply of media for others to enjoy. Personally, you should regard yourself lucky, that Squeeze Queens allows users like you to become and continue to be members because if it was down to me I would not.

So if you can answer this question whilst building on a regular history up donating media and getting involved then maybe, I will see a way clear uploading what you want in the future!

I hope you understand :-)

•  

Mgregory7

You are absolutely correct!  I have been lurking in the background offering nothing.  I am guilty as charged.  Let me take a hard look at the rules on posting and I will put up some things that I don't believe have been posted before.  Give me a day or so please!  Thanks!
  •  

Mgregory7

Hey there own boss!

I want to stick to the rules and not post anything from any active companies but I do have a lot of older stuff from defunct companies.  You and other folks on the board have lots of stuff, so I wanted to ask if there is anything you are looking for or would like to see.  Thx and have a great day!
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: Mgregory7 on 03-Feb-19, 08:25 AM
Hey there own boss!

I want to stick to the rules and not post anything from any active companies but I do have a lot of older stuff from defunct companies.  You and other folks on the board have lots of stuff, so I wanted to ask if there is anything you are looking for or would like to see.  Thx and have a great day!

Personally, I don't mind as long as it's not DWW, as other members have got that covered. I enjoy watching female vs female anyway, so all fem stuff would be great. My suggestion to you is simply upload what you have and let the members decide :-)

Maybe you could list the producers?
  •  

Mgregory7

Thanks ownboss!

I have stuff from: C&B, Black Falcon, Flamingo, Saturn Video, Hoffman's Agency, Lusa, North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Assoc., LPWA, Thunder Kittens, Wrestling Lounge, a lot of pro matches from all different wrestling feds/groups.  I also have a lot of stuff from other companies that are still in business but I don't have copyright to.

Thx!
mgregory7
  •  

ownboss

Quote from: Mgregory7 on 05-Feb-19, 12:58 PM
Thanks ownboss!

I have stuff from: C&B, Black Falcon, Flamingo, Saturn Video, Hoffman's Agency, Lusa, North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Assoc., LPWA, Thunder Kittens, Wrestling Lounge, a lot of pro matches from all different wrestling feds/groups.  I also have a lot of stuff from other companies that are still in business but I don't have copyright to.

Thx!
mgregory7

Personally like suggested before, I am into female vs female and yes, good semi-pro matches ( Not Main Stream ) are my favorite. Therefore, if you stick to posting just fem on fem stuff from the following companies then you will get thumbs up from me, and a lot of thanks from others as well.

C & B Video
Black Falcon,
Flamingo,
Saturn Video,
Hoffman's Agency,
Lusa Corp,
NMLWC,
Thunder Kittens,
Wrestling Lounge
  •  

Mgregory7

Hi there ownboss, hope you are doing well!  I was wondering if you any time coming up to find and post the WG productions videos you may have.  I am going to see if I can dig deep myself to find some dift video producers that no longer operate and post some more vids this weekend.  Thanks and have a good evening!
  •  

CAG00

I have not but they do look Fabulous. Thanks for sharing this with us
  •  

Mgregory7

Hi there ownboss, hope you are doing well.  I was wondering if you had had any time recently to dig up some of those old WG production videos?

Thanks!
  •