News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

The perfect Sleeper Clutch

Started by antoninus666, 18-Jul-20, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoninus666

´´You have 2 options bitch, either you surrender to me or you fall asleep like a baby, because you have nothing to oppose my sleeper clutch´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ You cannot escape my sleeper clutch hug don't defend yourself soon you will fall asleep and it's over my little princess´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´what do you think of you little beginner you mess with me? Feel you power of my sleeper clutch submit to me and beg for mercy´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ stop resisting, that has absolutely no point you are trapped in my sleeper clutch. Fall asleep and surrender to your fate, your defeat has come´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´That's what you got, if you had to surrender to me right away, you wouldn't have to endure the shame of hanging defenselessly in my sleeper clutch and waiting for your end.´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´No escape, no mercy, no submission, you will just fall asleep and nothing will prevent you from remembering it forever.Never mess with me again, you lousy arrogant babe´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´That's what you got from challenging me was not a good idea now you are trapped in my sleeper clutch and there is no escape from it, you little cunt´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´ Submit to me, you are totally at the mercy of my sleeper clutch and trapped, my little weakling! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´Haha today there are two of us stop defending yourself against our combined sleeper clutch, you cannot defend yourself and you are hopelessly lost you dirty little whore! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´I'm physically inferior to you, but you still have nothing to oppose my sleeper clutch, finally shut up and sleep, you arrogant slut! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´oh god please let go of your sleeper clutch, I have nothing to oppose my eyes, I surrender and submit to you! ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´Help me who can hear I am sleeper clutched, I cannot defend myself, I feel like I am getting weaker and weaker ...... please help me ..... ´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´you will tell me immediately if you have slept with my boyfriend, if not I will strangle you with my sleeper clutch.you will never sleep with other forgiven men again you dirty whore´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´arrghhh I surrender and submit to your strength and your sleeper clutch, I am completely defenseless you have won´´
  •  

antoninus666

´´There is more to it than having huge tits and a cracking ass while wrestling, feel my sleeper clutch and go away in pain, you horny bitch! ´´
  •