News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Scissor and smother session experience

Started by Sebastian, 17-Aug-20, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hello Everyone. Hope you guys are managing through this situation, I hope it ends soon enough. I wanted to share some experience I had before the pandemic situation with somone I met and convinced to try out some scissor and smother sessions. I am an avid fan of mixed wrestling and used to meet many session wrestlers when I lived in New York. Recently I thought about the possibility of making a session website someday and experimented a bit. I wanted to know what you guys/ladies look for in videos since so many of tehm are very similar and usually scripted?
  •  

antoninus666

Quote from: Sebastian on 17-Aug-20, 05:41 AM
Hello Everyone. Hope you guys are managing through this situation, I hope it ends soon enough. I wanted to share some experience I had before the pandemic situation with somone I met and convinced to try out some scissor and smother sessions. I am an avid fan of mixed wrestling and used to meet many session wrestlers when I lived in New York. Recently I thought about the possibility of making a session website someday and experimented a bit. I wanted to know what you guys/ladies look for in videos since so many of tehm are very similar and usually scripted?
I'm looking for sleeper clutches videos unfortunately I can't find any more because my collection already has a lot
  •