News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Session Review: Lana Luxor

Started by BobLaublaw11, 12-Oct-20, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobLaublaw11

My neck is still sore today. It's all her fault. And I absolutely love it.

You probably know of Lana Luxor, a lovely young woman from New York City and one of the Doom Maidens superstars. Having seen some of her video work, I'd wanted to meet her for a long time. I'm still a bit wary of traveling to New York during these crazy COVID times, so I was pleased to see her Philadelphia tour plans. I reached out a few weeks ago via email to request a fantasy scissors domination session.

Lana is a total professional. She replied quickly and we made arrangements to meet. Yesterday was session day at last. I arrived an hour early in the city, scouted her location, parked, and walked around a bit while I anxiously awaited our appointment time. As I was about to send her a text ten minutes before, she proactively texted me with the room number and code for building entry. I was impressed!

I was even more impressed when she opened the door and warmly welcomed me inside the space. She looked spectacular in a tiny bikini and greeted me with an infectious smile and the warmest of hugs. We sat and talked for a few minutes, and she confirmed her understanding of what I'd initially written about what I wanted for the session. Again, total professional.

Soon she smiled wide and said "Let's see how much you can take." Gulp. Be careful what you wish for. 

For the next hour, Lana used her legs to test my limits. She scissored me in a variety of positions, including her favorite reverse and my favorite frontal. Lana is a strong and skilled girl. Her soft, sexy, shapely thighs turned to steel as she gripped me between them and applied effective and potentially lethal pressure. She would squeeze at varying, increasing intensities, then pulse and snap me with her thighs before tightening more and more, compressing my neck and throat until I was struggling to survive. I'm not usually a tapper, but Lana quickly erased any stamina-pride by forcing me to tap repeatedly. The pressure was intense, and I was amazed at her exquisite control of her inner thigh muscles. She would sometimes twist and flex her body to enhance the squeezing even more. It was deadly powerful and sensually wonderful despite the extreme discomfort.

As in my last two sessions with Leighton and Ava Simone, Lana dished out this delightful punishment with sweet loving care. She stroked my hair, my arms and legs, and she watched me suffer with looks of joy and intensity while she squeezed the life out of me. She eased the pressure when I tapped but often kept me trapped between her legs while we chatted. I absolutely love that, and I very much enjoyed getting to know her. But then she would start tightening her grip again. I quickly felt light-headed and saw stars, forcing more taps to stay conscious and survive.

I've enjoyed some uniquely wonderful sessions this year. Lana provided yet another of my absolute favorites. I noticed we were overtime on the clock and was sad to depart but so happy to have spent this amazing time with her. And quite thankful to escape alive.

I've suffered sore necks after some of my past sessions, but rarely into the following day. I'm still smiling about that. It's a reminder of Lana's power and skills, which I won't forget even after this soreness dissipates. I almost wish it wouldn't. 

Lana is indeed the real deal, professional, gorgeously attractive, highly skilled, and delightful to spend time with. She commits to provide the exact experience you want, as brutal or as sensual as you desire. Don't miss an opportunity to see this strong, talented, and beautiful woman!
  •