News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Amazon Sorority

Started by dworth, 29-Oct-20, 04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dworth

Part One

If they hadn't been so hot, I might've realized they were stalking me. Because everywhere I went on campus, there they were. But women that hot don't stalk guys like me, so I just kept my head down and tried not to stare. Their sorority letters were Alpha Sigma, but everyone called them the Amazon squad. They were the sorority for jocks, but they were so much more than that. They were the reason that the strongest, most successful girls from all over the globe came to this school, because the Alpha Sigma sorority was the biggest network of powerful women in the world, boasting senators, CEO's and Olympians as their alumna.

I tried to never stare, because they scared me and turned me on at the same time — this wolf pack of loud, leggy girls in yoga pants, as smart as they were hot, who all looked like they could give Valkyrie a run for her money. There were like 50 of them, but the most famous three around campus were:

-Jasmine, the gentle giant. At 6'6, and 220lbs, this Latina bombshell looked like she could stop a train, but she walked around with a permanent smile and was known for her surprisingly girly high pitched giggle, and for greeting everyone she knew — girl or guy — by wrapping them up in a hug, pulling them off their feet and squeezing tight while kissing the top of their head. I'd seen her do it a bunch of times. She was so much taller than most people that when she did this, they ended up face first in her tits. She played center for the women's basketball team (the whole starting lineup was also in the sorority), and was probably the main reason they'd won the title for the last three years. I'd once seen her at the gym shoulder pressing more than I weigh.

-Maeve, aka the Celtic War Goddess, with lush red curly hair, who always wore sleeveless blouses that showed off her ripped arms decked in occult tattoos. She'd started college a few years later than most, after doing two tours in the Marines. Once, I'd been stumbling home drunk from a party at 4 am, and taken a spill on the quad. I had no memory of it, but apparently, she'd come across me on my morning run, picked me up and carried me back to my dorm. She'd told my roommate to thank me for giving her a good extra push to her normal morning workout. I was so mad at myself for being too drunk to remember the best thing that had ever happened to me.

-Then there was Kim Ly, a blindingly beautiful girl, Korean by nationality, but raised in London, who was an all star in Track and Soccer. She taught a  hot yoga class that was so intense multiple people had collapsed mid-session. She'd become an instant celebrity in freshman year when a video had spread around campus of her at the Alpha Sigma Halloween party, in costume as Captain Marvel, wrestling a guy twice her size, and mopping the matts with him. Alpha Sigma parties were famously secretive and their was all kinds of speculation about what went on at them. Tragically, the video cut out after a minute, and the last thing you saw was her letting her hair down as if she was only just getting started with this guy, while a room full of coeds cheered and screamed around her. I'd stayed up many nights imagining what happened after the video cut.

But my obsession was a freshman pledge, Alexa Greene. She'd grown up a town away from me and our high schools played each other in every sport. She was a knockout blond, only 5,2, but with farm girl muscles from a lifetime of working the fields for her dad. I was on the wrestling team for my school, and she was for hers. Alexa was the most famous person in our town because she'd won all state high school wrestling for her weight-class, pinning dozens of guys, some in minutes. One time, she pinned the best guy on our team so fast I got caught up in my amazement and ended up cheering for her. Every other guy on the team shot me an angry look, but she looked up from her pin, winked and waved, and that made it worth it. Little did I know how it would pay off dividends years later.

And because these ladies were literally out of my league, it never occurred to me that they'd know I exist. I was fine with that. Fine with just being a spectator on the sidelines to their glory, and thinking about them as I drifted off to sleep at night. That's why I was shocked when one day at the library, Alexa and another freshman pledge approached me.

"Nathan?" Alexa said, rocking eyes with me, her face lit up with a smile of recognition.

I had no idea she knew my name.

"Uh...Alexa," I managed to utter.

"We wrestled each other in high school," she said to her fellow pledge, a gorgeous Russian girl who still had tights on from the ballet class she'd just left. The tights showed off rock hard thigh and calf muscles.

"Was he any good," the Russian girl asked, eyeing Nathan with amusement.

"I don't know," Alexa said "we never actually got to face each other. Maybe we will someday."

"Oh you would crush me," I said instantly.

"Oh stop, no I wouldn't" Alexa laughed.

"No, I agree with him," the Russian girl said. "You would crush him. Good that he knows this. It's like you said. He's smarter than most men."

They had talked about me?

"I just mean," Alexa clarified, "if we faced each other, yeah, I'd win, because of course I would, no offense."

"None taken," I said sincerely.

"But like, I wouldn't crush you. I would never hurt my biggest cheerleader. Remember that time you cheered for me even though you were on the other team?"

"Yeah, you were so awesome. Wait you remember that?"

"Of course I do," she said. "I spent all of high school destroying fragile boy egos. Most guys aren't big fans of that. In fact, most of them hated me. So when one of them cheered for me, yeah I noticed. Plus, I'm a fan of you too."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Why?"

Alexa and the Russian girl laughed.

"Your articles."

"You read my articles?"

"I loved your op-eds on the wage gap and reproductive rights."

The idea that Alexa Greene was reading my writing was thrilling for a second, and then I immediately remembered every typo I'd ever made.

"So yeah, Nathan, I'm a fan of you, and you're of fan of me, and if we wrestled I'd for sure beat you, but I wouldn't crush you."

Then, Alexa leaned forward on the table, her cleavage in full view. For a split second, I leered at her chest before correcting myself and redirecting my gaze to her eyes. Maybe she noticed, because a brief look of amusement registered on her face, before she added "I mean, I would never crush you, unless you asked me to."

Then she gracefully hopped up to a sitting position on the tabletop, so she was looking down at me, and said, "So anyway, me and Anya here are pledging Alpha Sigma, and we're doing this thing  tonight, and we think you're cool, so you're gonna be there."

"I am?"

"I mean you better. You don't want to make me angry." The smile on her face was replaced with one of intense menace staring down at me. I remembered it as her game face before every match and to my major embarrassment, I flinched.

"Oh my god, I'm totally kidding," she said giggling.

"She's not kidding, you don't want to make her angry." Anya the Russian girl said from behind me. I'd been so focused on Alexa I hadn't noticed Anya get so close, but now her hands were messaging my shoulders. Anya added "and you really don't want to make me angry."

"Easy, Anya, that's my fan club and probably a future pulitzer winner or something. So, what do you think? Can you make it."

"Hell yes," I said a little too excitedly.

"Awesome. I have to give you something. You won't be able to get in without it. Okay?"

"Okay."

Alexa grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve. "Go ahead Anya," she said.

Anya pulled out a magic marker and wrote something in Russian on my arm.

"Come to the house at nine. Wear clothes you can move in. See you there!" Alexa said, and she and Anya rushed off. I had no idea what the writing meant, but for the next few hours in the lead to the event at Alpha Sigma, I refused to wash my hands or roll up my sleeve out of fear of smearing the letters. At some point, a Ukrainian guy in my statistics class saw it and chuckled.

"Why did you write that," he asked.

"Write what?"

"I am the property of Alexa."

————————————————————

Even though I was invited I felt like I wasn't allowed to go in. I paced around outside nervously for a few minutes past nine, until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"You ever hear it's rude to keep a lady waiting?"

I turned around the see Maeve, the Celtic War Goddess. "Drunk guy?" she asked, "The guy I carried back to his dorm?"

"Hi Ms...um...Maeve, ma'm," I said.

"Just Maeve, dude," she chuckled. "You want a smoke?"

"I uh...I don't smoke, thanks."

"Good, that was a test," Maeve said, lighting up a cigarette for herself. "I'm trying to quit. Bad habit I picked up in the service. So, you nervous?"

"I...no..."

"Yeah you are. It's why you're pacing around out here instead of hanging out with the hottie in there who invited you. Which hottie was that, by the way?"

Maeve grabbed my arm and read the magic marker writing to answer her question. "Oh hey! You're Alexa's! That's cool. I'm her big sister. I mean, we all are in the sorority, but every new pledge gets a sort of mentor, and for her, it's me."

"Lucky for me then that your first impression of me is a drunk buffoon."

"Don't even worry about that. You're gonna do great."

"Do great at what exactly?"

Maeve stomped out her cigarette and took my arm. "Come on, let's find out."

As she walked me in I said "hey, I never thanked you for carrying me home that night. It's actually really embarassing. I don't normally drink much and I guess I overdid it."

"Don't mention it."

"Hey, how did you know which dorm I lived at?"

"I uh...it was...your wallet. I checked your wallet, found your ID, and then put your name into the school database and that told me the dorm."

Only in hindsight did I realize she was clearly lying, and that not only did she know where I lived long before that, she didn't just "stumble into me" on her morning run. And for that matter, I didn't just "happen" to get too dunk and pass out that night. I had no idea of the true power of the Amazon Squad. But soon, I would.

--------------------------------------------------------

Normally, at parties my strategy is to pretend to be busy on my phone so I can avoid small talk, but they made us all put our phones in a box at the door to "encourage socializing," as they put it.I couldn't tell you much of what happened in the first hour. Mostly I just tried not to stare at all the stunning women in the room, or embarrass myself. Every time Alexa introduced me to another sister I cycled through thoughts like "oh, she's taller than me." "Oh, her arms are bigger than mine." "And oh hey, she's probably also smarter than me too." I'd never felt less worthy. Then, after an hour, Kim Ly and Jasmine the giant descended the stairs and every girl and guy in the room instinctively turned towards their commanding presence.

"Oh my god you guys, thanks so much for coming to our first fall function," Jasmine said in that girly, effusive voice that didn't match her giant frame at all.

Kim Ly said "so, I think it's time to tell you why you're all here. It's because we like you. It's because you're invested in us. All the men in this room have in some way shown their support for a woman in this room, and for women in general. To me, all the men in this room are exceptional, because they know their place. Or at least, they can be taught their place. So few men get that they belong beneath women."

A few men in the room started chuckling at what sounded like a dry joke. Not a single woman laughed. Kim Ly locked eyes with one of the chucklers, and he shut the hell up fast.

"Now all the ladies in this room work very hard, and not a single one of them has time for a relationship. But we still have needs. That's why every woman who pledges our sorority gets to claim a man to fill those needs. If you are here, you have been claimed. You now belong to one of the woman in this room. Your primary purpose at this school is no longer to serve yourself. It's to serve the woman you belong to. Tonight is about making you understand that. For the next week, we've arranged for all of you to be excused from classes while you are initiated. I know this may sound frightening. But I promise you, once you realize compliance is your only choice, this will become the best thing that's ever happened to you. We take excellent care of our men. We love our men. We understand you better than you understand yourselves, so trust me when I say this is where you belong and where to you will be happiest - in this room, beneath us, in every sense of the word. So let the initiation begin. Everyone, take off your clothes."

Was she serious? I had never seen a naked girl in person. Was I about to see dozens of the hottest ones on campus all at once? Apparently not, because not a single girl moved. Of course not. It was a joke.

"Sorry, let me clarify," Kim Ly said, "men, take off your clothes."

A few men laughed and shuffled uncomfortably. I looked at Alexa, hoping to catch a smile that clued me into what the joke was exactly. She looked back at me with a smile.

"I'm joking of course," Kim Ly said. "All in good time. First things first -- the Dominance Ceremony. Will, Ben, I'm ready for you."

Two fit guys came out, dragging matts with them. Everyone cleared the way, and circled around the matts. I recognized one of the two guys as the one Kim Ly had demolished in that halloween video.

"Will and Ben are mine," Kim Ly explained. "I made them mine as a freshman, in this room. Tonight, I'll show you how I did it, and then you'll all follow my lead. Let's go boys," she said to Will and Ben, who cautiously started circling Kim Ly.

"You got this girl,@ Jasmine said, and the other sisters joined in shouting support for their president.

Kim Ly stood in the center of the matts, strangely calm. This was the first time I had seen her up close. She was taller and even more gorgeous in person. Ben lunged at her legs, while Will went for her back, but Kim Ly managed to sidestep Ben and toss Will over her shoulder on top of Ben, instantly stunning them both. There were gasps and applause in the room.

Maeve elbowed me and said "I taught her that one."

Kim Ly didn't waste time. She rolled Will over and struck his solar plexus twice, then pounced on Ben and put him in an arm bar. He tapped. She let him go then sat up and leaned down, her face hovering over his. "You okay, sweetie?" she said.

"I'm fine," Ben said. Kim Ly leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back. There was "aws" from all the sisters.

But they'd barely had time to kiss before Will charged at them. Kim Ly wrapped her legs around his neck and got him in a headscissor.

"Nice try, babe" she said exerting force. Will tapped instantly.

"Do you both give," Kim Ly asked.

Will and Ben nodded, panting.

"Who do you belong to?" she asked.

"Kim Ly" they said in unison.

"What am I going to do to you now?"

"Whatever you want" they said again in unison.

"Hm," Kim Ly thought for a second. "What DO I want?"

She sat on Will's face and started grinding. "Come here babe," she said to Ben, who crawled over. Kim Ly started making out with him while grinding on Will. The girls cheered and so did some of the guys.

"What are the odds this isn't staged," one guy said. I considered it. I mean, Kim Ly was clearly fit, but could she really take two buff guys that easily?

After a minute Kim Ly got up, having decided she was done for now apparently, and Will and Ben took that as their cue to leave. Kim Ly stood and said to the crowd, "give them a hand. Thanks boys. Okay, so the rules are simple. Each girl here faces her man on this matt. Whoever wins gets to do whatever they want to the loser. In front of everyone. I want to be clear, guys. This is not about humiliating you. This is about humbling you and making you okay with accepting your place. When your woman dominates you, we won't laugh at you. We'll cheer for you, because you're exactly where you're supposed to be. So, who wants to go first?"

"I'm out," I head a guy say.

"Me too" another said.

"Girls, secure the exits," Kim Ly said.

With that, practically every guy but me started trying to get out. A few ladies in the crowd instantly grabbed the man next to them, but that made a few of more determined to get out. Suddenly, there was a mass escape attempt in progress.

"Okay girls, roundup time!" said Jasmine. "Yeehaw!"

Maeve said to Alexa "hey, you've got him if he tries to run, right?"

"Oh totally," Alexa said.

"Good. I'm gonna help the other girls," and with that Maeve ran off. It took a second to click that when they said "him" they meant me. Alexa meant she had me, if I tried to run.

Alexa grabbed my hand and said "let's watch the roundup," leading me to a nearby couch. She sat me down, holding my arm with both of hers. I couldn't tell if she was restraining me or just being flirty -- maybe a little of both. From the couch, I watched with fear and arousal as a few dozen guys got tackled and tied up by the sisters. Next to us, Jasmine the gentle giant grabbed two runners by herself. She sat on one, and held the other in her lap.

"It's okay baby" she said to the terrified guy on her lap. "Momma's gonna treat you real nice, okay?" She stroked his hair and held him close. He quickly realized trying to get away from her was hopeless and went limp in her arms. Jasmine turned to me and Alexa and said "god I love dominating white boys." She winked at me.

Alexa laughed. "Well, you can borrow mine anytime you want," she said.

Anya the Russian girl from earlier walked up and said "sorry big sis, the one under you is mine."

"Oh, well, you better tie him up," Jasmine said giggling. "He's a wriggly one."

Anya pulled a zip tie from her purse and tied the guy's hands.

Jasmine said "Alexa, your man's so well-behaved! Did you train him already?"

"He's not well-behaved. He's just paralyzed with fear," Maeve said carrying a hogtied guy over her shoulder. "Alexa, you're gonna want to ziptie him just in case."

"Okay Maeve. Nathan," she said, turning to me and pulling a zip tie from her waistband "I'm gonna put this on you now."

"What if I say no?"

"I'm still gonna put it on you."

I wondered at that moment if there was any chance I could get away from her. I was a full foot taller. She was all-state in her weight class, but I had thirty pounds on her. Maybe I stood a chance.

Maeve put a hand on my shoulder. "You're thinking about fighting. Well here's my advice. Save it for the matt. If you beat her on the matt, she doesn't get to keep you. But if you try to run now, we all dog pile you, you waste all your energy and then she creams you on the matt."

"I mean, I'm gonna cream him either way. And then I'm gonna cream," Alexa said with a smile.

"Probably," Maeve said. "My point is, if you really want out, the smart move is to save your energy for the match."

I finally dared to say "okay, what the hell is going on Alexa?"

"Everything you always wanted," Alexa said to me. "You just don't realize it yet. But you will."

I held out my hands and let them be tied. "Good boy, Maeve said, sitting on the other side of me."

From her seat on the guy next to us Jasmine said "oh, I think someone likes being tied up," pointing to me. I realized, to my humiliation, that a rock hard boner was peaking through my pants.

"Oh wow," Alexa said. "Is that true, Nathan? Do you like it when I tie you up?"

She put her hand on the tent in my pants, but Maeve took it off just as quickly.

"Save that for the matt too."

•  

Mixfightor

I always enjoy your writing, mate, and this story is no exception.  I have to say that I wish I were one of the guys selected.  I seriously doubt that I would have tried to run away.  Thanks for this introduction.  I can't wait to read more.
  •  

dworth

The Dominance Ceremony turned out to be pretty much what it sounded like. Each sorority sister squared off with her chosen man on the matts, with the goal of physically dominating him in front of the whole crowd. It was left up to each individual sister to decide how to show her dominance. For some, it came down to brute strength, like the first girl on the matt, a 6,2 Volleyball player named Madison, who had about four inches and forty pounds on her man, a meek looking skinny guy who's face telegraphed the certainty that he was about to get his ass kicked. The second the match started, she grabbed his neck, easily threw him hard to the floor, mounted him, and held him down until he admitted he couldn't get up. It took all of a minute, before the guy weakly admitted defeat to the cheers of the crowd. Madison then kissed her beaten opponent, still holding him down, like claiming her prey from a hunt. She looked over to Kim Ly who gave her a thumbs up, then picked her man up over her shoulder and carried him off, like a cavewoman, to one of the house bedrooms, followed by her mentoring sister.

This was the basic flow of the event: the girl beat the guy, displayed dominance in some way, looked for approval from Kim Ly, then took the guy off to a bed room with her big sister, presumably to consummate their new relationship. As more matches finished, and more couples started retiring to bedrooms, I started hearing moans of both pain and pleasure coming through the walls.

It became clear to me that the competition here wasn't really between the men and the women to see who would win; that was pretty much a foregone conclusion. The competition was more between the women to see who would show the greatest display of dominance. Every lady tried something different. The Russian girl I'd seen earlier, Anya, had a little trouble in the early part of the match, spending a couple minutes on defense while her bigger man fought hard for his freedom and dignity, but her ballerina flexibility gave her the ability to slip out of any hold he put her in until he was slowed by exhaustion and frustration. And once she had her legs around him, there was simply no getting out; around the three minute mark, Anya snaked them around his midsection with a look of satisfaction, knowing it was over before he did. She watched him squirm out most of his energy with great amusement, and once he was starting to flame out, she pulled him close, pressed her lips to his ear and started whispering taunts in Russian. Like a python's prey, he seemed to be slowly running out of air. As it started to look like he might pass at any moment, Anya started stroking his face and singing a Russian lullaby in a soft soprano voice. Other women in the crowd looked at each other exclaiming how adorable and sweet it was, which must've made it all the more embarassing for Anya's man. Anya somehow knew to time it so that he went out right as the song ended. Then she kissed him gently on the lips and, with the help other big sister, carried him off to a bedroom.

Not every sister was as sweet as Anya though. A Persian girl named Parwin, kicked her guy in the face right off the bat, then got on top of him, and hit him a few times, before her big sister stepped in and gave her a sign to tone it down. This seemed to enrage her guy who got up and ran at her with everything he had, but she just went low, tackled him, and started pounding him on the ground some more, only this time, her big sister did nothing to intervene.

"Get off me, you bitch!"

"Say you submit" she ordered him.

"I submit," he shouted.

"Say you're mine, little boy."

"I'm yours!"

Parwin got off of him. Her lush, curly black hair had come undone, and she put it back in a ponytail while she got her breath, looking at Kim Ly for approval.

"He called you a bitch," Kim Ly said. "We need to address that. Field trip to the backyard."

The remaining sisters and their guys got up and headed to the backyard, where there was a kiddy pool set up with water. Kim Ly handed Parwin a bar of soap and said "you know what to do."

Parwin smiled and nodded, then judo flipped her man into the water, and pounced on him with the soap, forcing it into his mouth.

By this point, I was cheering right along with the girls. I couldn't help it. I loved watching powerful women. Alexa rubbed my shoulder and gave me an approving nod. Parwin held her man in a camel clutch know, forcing the bar of soap into his mouth with one hand, while scooping water into his face with the other, laughing in delight, and it didn't seem like she was stopping anytime soon, so everyone else just went back inside, except her big sister who stayed there to make sure she didn't drown the poor guy.

"We understand this is hard for you, men" Kim Ly said as they all returned to the room with the matts. "Out there, you're used to a world where men are always first. In this house, it's the opposite. Your whole world is upside down. But this is always how it should've been, and have confidence you'll come to see it that way."

More matches, and more men dominated. One man was spanked. One was forced to wear a sister's panties. One was forced to put a sister's sweaty panties in his mouth, before it was duct-taped shut. A chubbier girl with a weightlifting background fully lifted her guy up over her head, and he was not tiny, then cradled him in her arms and bounced him up and down like a toddler.

A gymnastics girl made her man read an ode to her ass, except she kept cutting him off from reading it by sitting on his face, to the laughter and applause of all the sisters. "My ass likes you," she said, bobbing up and down on his face, "it thinks you're doing a great job. It wants a kiss. Kiss it."

But the biggest spectacle of the night was a cowgirl from Wyoming in daisy dukes, a pink pushup bra, and a cowboy hat who, after pinning her man a few times, and thoroughly demonstrating she could take him in a fight, pulled a lasso out of her bag and said "I'll give you a three second head start." The guy ran for it, and in a single try, she roped his neck and pulled back to her. She stripped him, tied his hands, then made him give her a ride on his back to her bedroom.

"You're gonna have to get creative to follow that," Maeve said to Alexa who nodded. She turned to me and said "ready to have some fun?"

A minute later,I was on the matts with her. Girls who had already won their matches ventured out of their bedrooms to watch. Clearly, Alexa's match had been long anticipated. Maeve undid my zip ties and said "I bet you can take her."

"Do you really?"

"No. But I bet she'll make it more fun for you if you try your hardest."

"Good to know," I said. And the hilarious thing is, even knowing her fighting record, and even having watched all those guys get owned before me, a part of me still thought I had a shot at winning this, because that's how engrained the programming was in my head that says "men are stronger than women." I started circling her, still half-believing I could win. After all, this girl was not much over 5 feet, and at least 30 pounds lighter than me. In three moves I was reminded of three things:

1) Alexa was faster, fiercer, and possibly stronger than me (her legs were definitely stronger, but I was starting to suspect her arms might be too).
2) A smaller opponent who knows what they're doing can easily use your size against you.
3) My wrestling strategy was checkers. Alexa's was chess.

She knew every move I was going to make before I made it, and was already lying in wait for me. It was so chaotic, that I'd tapped my submission to her twice before the first minute was up. She took me down over and over, put me in every humiliating hold, at one point tossed me easily over her shoulders. It all happened so fast it felt like I was facing three people. After three minutes I was battered and breathless, panting and wiping sweat from my eyes on the matt, and that's when I heard Alexa say "okay, I'm warmed up now. Let's get started."

She gave Maeve a nod, and that's when I saw Maeve blindfold Alexa. I stumbled to my feet and squared off with her again. She smiled.

"You've definitely got me now, right" she said. "You want me, Nathan. Want to come take me. That's what I want. I want you to fucking take me right here in front of everyone."

I charged at her. She wrapped herself around me and rolled my momentum against me, to come out on top. She climbed onto of me, and snaked her legs around my head. I tapped immediately.

"Again," she said.

I tapped again.

"Again," she said.

I tapped again, more frantically.

"One more time, sweetie."

I just kept tapping now.

"Little more. I love that."

I tapped a few more times before she finally let go, with an adoring "such a good boy! You made that so fun. Let's go again."

I went super low, looking to take her legs out from under her, and she simply let me so she could get them around my head from another direction, which hurt even more. I tapped again.

"Yeah, keep tapping. Why don't you tap a little drum solo on my thighs. Go ahead."

I kept tapping thinking she was joking.

"You're not getting out until I get my drum solo," she said to laughs from the other ladies.

I tapped the shave-and-a-haircut rhythm, and on the last two beats, she spanked me in sync with me tapping her thighs, which made us both laugh. She let go, and flipped me over.

"How you feeling honey," she said looking down at me.

"I'm exhausted, and my neck hurts like hell, but it's the most fun I've ever had, and there's nowhere else I'd rather be."

There were "awws" and cheers from our audience. Alexa leaned down and kissed me and that was it. That was the moment I decided I'd do anything for her and I'd let her do anything to me.

She pinned and submitted me ten more times after that, all while still blindfolded, and even though I was exhausted and humiliated, I refused to quit, not because I thought I could make a comeback, but because I loved every minute of it. Finally after the tenth pin, she took off the blind fold, and as I lay exhausted on the matt, Alexa put a foot on me, and Maeve raised her hand in victory. Even I clapped for her.

Kim Ly came over and hugged Alexa in congratulations, here.

"It seems like we have two prodigies here tonight," Kim Ly said. "Alexa has only been a sister for a few weeks and already she knows how to make a man hers blindfolded. And Nathan has only been her property for a day, and already he's learned his place."

Maeve looked down at me. "I knew you were a good one. That night when I 'found you on the quad' I actually drugged you. Alexa had already said she wanted you so I needed to make sure my little sis was making the right call."

I looked up at Alexa. "You knew you wanted me?"

"Of course I did" she said. "Always."

"So I took the opportunity while you were unconscious to go through your stuff and I saw your internet history."

"Oh fuck" I said. "So you saw..."

"All your posts on Squeezequeens? Yeah, I saw."

The whole sorority giggled.

"Relax," Maeve said. "It was the history of a guy who loves strong women more than anything and knows his place is underneath a woman. That's what sealed the deal for you."

"Am I dreaming" I said.

"You think you're dreaming now, wait 'till we take you back to the bedroom," Maeve said.

"No," Alexa said. "I want to have him right here, in front of all my sisters."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Kim Ly said.

Alexa started to strip, and I was in awe of her body, a paragon of feminine power.

I was so tired Maeve had to help me with my shirt and shorts. "I don't know if I'm up for this," I said to her.

"But you are," she said, putting a hand on my dick, which was again fully erect. "Just hold on and let her enjoy the ride. Oh, and if you come before her, I'll knock your teeth out, got it?"

I nodded. Alexa lowered herself onto me, stared into my eyes and kissed me deeply, while the other girls circled close around us.

"Now you're gonna give into me completely," she said.
  •  

Mixfightor

Alexa is hot as hell, but damn if I don't have a bit of a weakness for Maeve, as well.  I do like that these women understood his nature well before he ever did.  Nathan is a really lucky guy.  Thank you for continuing this story, mate.
  •  

dworth

Part 3 (split into two posts, along with a few photos of the inspiration for Alexa, the incomparable Alexa Bliss)

I woke up in Alexa's bed the next day. Alexa stood in front of me, doing squats in her mirror, in nothing but a bra and panties, so already it was the best morning I'd ever experienced.

"Morning, Sunshine," she said, catching me in the reflection. Even though she was clearly deep into reps, she wasn't the least bit winded.

"I don't remember how I got here," I answered.

"I carried you. You blacked out while I was fucking you at the end of the match."

I immediately felt deep shame. "I'm sorry, Alexa."

"Aw, it's okay. We'll just have to work on your stamina and pain tolerance. It'll be fun. Come on. All the sisters and their men are meeting for training."

"I have classes," I said, surprising myself with my own objection.

"We've arranged for you to be out for the next week."

"How do you have that power? You're just a sorority."

"If you think we're just a sorority after last night, you're slow to pick up on things," Maeve said, coming in from a run in camo pants and a black bra. "Come on, training's about to start."

I got up out of bed, and felt my knees almost buckle.

"Oh shit, you must be really hurting." Alex said catching me. "Poor thing. I really let out the lioness on you last night, didn't I? I'll go easier today"

"Do not go easier," Maeve said. "He needs to adjust for you, not the other way around."

"I don't want to break him though," Alexa said back to her.

"I promise you, he'll push through the pain if you give him a good enough reason," Maeve said.

"Copy that," Alex said,then turned to me and said "let's go train," smacking me on the butt.

We walked down a hall full of all the hot amazons from the night before, some dressed in PJ's, some in athletic clothes, others naked. I tried to keep my eyes down out of respect and honestly a bit of fear, but I couldn't help sneaking glimpses. These were some of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. They had nothing to fear from me, or any of the men here, and they knew it, which emboldened them to walk around with a confidence and power I'd never seen before.

"It's okay to look. I get it," Alexa said. "Some of them get me all hot and bothered too."

At the end of the hall was the room we'd used for the Dominance Ceremony the night before. All the new sisters, their big sisters, and their men were there. Most of the men were not as chill as I was, looking around scared, or despairing. Many had zip ties on their arms. Parwin, the Persian girl had tied a gag around her guy's mouth, and he still screamed muffled threats at her through it.

"Shut up," she said backhanding him lightly in his already bruised face. I felt grateful to have a much sweeter master.

"Morning Queens," Jasmine, the giant Latina said, entering the room, in purple leggings and matching sports bra. "Ready for Obedience School?"

The girls cheered, laughed and nodded.

"Good. Men, today we're gonna work on two basic lessons. The first is that we own you now. The second is that us owning you is the best thing that's ever happened to you. We're gonna make sure you understand them both in that order. Some of you already seem to get it," Jasmine said, eyeing me, "but lots of men are slow learners, and need repeat lessons. That's okay. We're gonna work with you for as long as you need. Parwin, I'm gonna ask that you take your man's gag off."

"He won't stop talking shit, though," Parwin said.

More muffled threats from her guy in the gag.

"Shut up," she said, punching him in the stomach.

"Okay, let's quickly clarify a couple things," Jasmine said, kneeling down and taking the gag out of Parwin's guy's mouth.

"I'm gonna make you all pay for this so mmmmmm..."

Jasmine immediately muffled the guy again, by sitting her moon-sized ass on his face.

"So first of all, you cannot let him upset you like that. If you want to hit your guy, that's fine. He's your property, but if you hit him because he's pissing you off, that's giving him too much power. Parwin, you are a beautiful, powerful princess, and your man is totally powerless compared to you, right?"

"Right," Parwin said.

"And that means he's powerless to piss you off. So the next time he talks his shit, you're not gonna get mad, or talk shit back. You're gonna smile, and laugh, and he's gonna realize you're not just physically more powerful. Your mentally, emotionally more powerful. Your supremacy is total. Okay?"

"Okay," Parwin nodded.

Jasmine got up, and Parwin's guy gasped for air.

"Fucking...bitch..." he said in between panting.

With an affirming look from Jasmine, Parwin mounted her guy smiling and said gently but firmly "no baby. You can't say that."

Then she put her hands over his mouth and nose. The guy squirmed. Parwin looked like she might lose her cool again.

"Be patient," Jasmine coached.

Parwin kept smiling. "Stop squirming, baby. Be good, and I'll let go okay? Okay?"

After a few seconds, her guy stopped. Parwin let her hands go. He panted again.

"Are you gonna be good now," Parwin said, still smiling.

He didn't answer.

"Little man, your queen just asked you a question," Jasmine said gently.

The guy stayed stone faced.

"He still thinks he could take you in a fair fight. Don't you," said Maeve.

Parwin's guy said "she fucking took me to a party, and sucker punched me. Of course I could take her in a fair fight. I could take any of you bitches in a fair fight."

Jasmine crouched in front of him, and he recoiled, clearly regretting the suggestion that he could take this giant.

"Alright then," Jasmine smiled. "Consider this rematch day. Every guy here who wants a rematch gets one."

"Excuse me, Ms...goddess Jasmine," I raised my hand?

There were giggles from the room, and Alexa, and the fact that I made women this hot laugh made my day.

"What if I already know I don't stand a chance, because my new master literally beat me with her hands behind her back?"

"Guys really aren't supposed to speak unless spoken to in training," Jasmine said, calmly but firmly. "You are awfully cute though. We'll figure something else out for you. But first," Jasmine undid the zip tie around Parwin's guy's wrist "clear the matts for the first rematch."

We formed a circle around Parwin and her guy. Alexa got behind me and wrapped herself around me as we prepared to watch. She ran a hand down my chest and onto my thigh. "You know how I said some of the other girls get me all hot and bothered. Well she's one of them," Alexa said, pointing to Parwin

I definitely got the appeal. Parwin had a thick mane of dark, curly hair you wished you could bury yourself in, and sharp green eyes with a hypnotic quality to them. Her primary sport was swimming, and she had the long toned arms and legs, and the broad shoulders for it, but she was also an avid boxer, and her training in that had given her some serious biceps and triceps that bulged in her bronze colored skin. Her man was about her same size and weight, though definitely not as much of that weight was muscle. It was obvious to me, and I'm sure to Parwin, that she could win, but she still circled him with focus. True warriors never slouch, I guess. Still, she kept a smile on her face. The challenge for her now seemed to be not letting him upset her, maintaining every kind of power. 

Her guy approached cautiously, hands raised, looking for an opening and them "oomph," he was so worried about Parwin's punches, he missed a kick straight to the ribs. He stumbled back. Parwin kept her smile.

"Sorry, my dear," she said calmly. And without the anger in her voice, I could hear her slight Iranian accent. "You said you wanted a fair fight but it's not fair for me to use all my power on you. Tell you what? For the next two minutes, I won't use any attacks. Only defense. Your my man, and I want to make sure you get a fair chance."

"I'll time it," Jasmine said. "Two minutes, go."

Parwin's guy was furious now. He charged her and took her to the ground.

"That's it, baby. Get me," she said encouragingly, getting her legs in a guard around his torso.

The guy went for to punch her, but she dodged and locked his right arm up, using his own leverage to pull him into falling flat on his face. Then she let him go and scooted back.

"Good try, babe. Give it another shot."

The guy got up and charged her again, this time with more blind rage. Parwin stood there, still smiling, making no effort to move, until at the last possible second, like a quarterback evading a tackle, she knelt down, so he doubled over onto her back, and then got back up, tossing him over her. He flew across the matt.

I heard all the air leave his body when he finally landed with a thud. We gasped that breathless gasp. I watched Parwin kneel down and pull his head into her lap, stroking his hair.

"Aw poor baby, are you okay? You know what? I feel bad now. Give him two more minutes."

"Got it," Jasmine said.

"God damn" Alexa said, in a low voice. I felt her legs start to constrict against my sides. With one of her hands she grabbed my nipple and squeezed. I screamed, more out of surprise than pain. A few people looked our way. Alexa put her other hand over my mouth muffling me. "Sorry, we're just getting a little hot and bothered watching," she said. She put a few fingers into my mouth. I kissed and sucked on them.

Parwin's guy was catching his breath now, and suddenly he pulled away from Parwin's lap, getting back up to his feet. Parwin stood calmly, her arms behind her back.

He threw a big, frantic swing. Parwin calmly weaved out of its way. He threw another. She blocked it. She started to bounce around, daring him to pursue her. And to further antagonize him, she started singing a pop song.

"You want me,
I want you baby,
My sugar boo,
I'm levitating
The milky way,
We're renegading.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah..."

He kept swinging and Parwin kept singing. She had a lovely voice too, which must've added insult to injury for the poor guy.

"I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight,
I need you all night,"

Parwin's guy had stumbled to his hands and knees now, and on the words "All night" Parwin got behind him and thrust into his butt. Now she was playing for the crowd of fellow amazons, who started cheering, singing, and clapping along with her. Parwin's guy got angrier still. She wasn't just physically dominating now. It was emotional ownership of him too. And as he stepped to throw one more furious punch, she knelt down and swept his leg out from under him. He fell hard.

"Oh sorry, I know I said I wouldn't go on offense. It was just my cat like reflexes. You know what? I'll pay you back by giving you two more minutes."

Parwin's guy was quickly getting exhausted now. He got back up, threw more haymakers, each one getting more wildly off-target. After another minute of rage swinging, he stumbled and almost fell forward, the way exhausted boxers do late in a bout, and in a moment of sublime humiliation, Parwin caught him, and started dancing with his half-collapsed body. "Aw, you're not a fighter, baby. That's okay. You have me. I'll fight for you," Parwin said into his ear, as she slow danced with him against his will.

And the more Parwin owned this guy, the hotter Alexa got. She was now giving me a line of hickies on my neck. So basically, I was now rooting for Parwin harder than I'd ever rooted for anyone.

Parwin got through a full chorus of her song, before the guy finally got back enough balance to pull away. He looked at her, the hope in his eyes replaced by fear.

"Oh, I think he's starting to remember the lesson you taught him last night," Maeve said.

"Are you, baby? Are you remembering? I knew you could do it," Parwin said clapping.

"That's time," Jasmine said.

"Okay, my turn to attack, Parwin said, "quickly hip-tossing him onto his back, and taking a seat on top of his crumpled body. She took her hair out of its ponytail and let it cascade down her shoulders before slowly lowering herself down until he was buried in that thick black curly hair, and underneath the mane, I could hear her kissing him.

"You did good," I heard her whisper.

I thought he was totally decimated, but somehow, he still had the stupidity, or the ego left to suddenly reach up and grab that thick curly hair and tug on it hard, catching Pawrin so by surprise, that she rolled away with a yelp of pain. Then she was back on him in a flash, one hand raised high, her smile finally replaced with the fury she'd had last night. Jasmine was there just as quickly.

"No, Queen. He can't make you angry, remember."

Parwin took a breath, exhaled her anger and smiled again. "I'm not mad," she said. "Just frustrated. I thought you were finally being good for me, and now I realize we still have a long way to go. But it's okay. You're worth it," Parwin said.

Then suddenly she grabbed his balls hard, still smiling. He let out a cry.
"Shhh, shhh, listen to me."
He listened.
"You will not pull hair, understand. Say it."
"I will not pull hair."

"I think this stopped being a rematch a while ago," Jasmine said. "Why don't you and your big sister take him off to the side and work him some more."

"Let's go honey," Parwin said, grabbing her guys legs and dragging him off to the side of the matt.

"Whose our next rematch," Jasmine said.

"WE ARE" Alexa yelled, getting to her feet and pulling me up with her. She was now so horny I was honestly a little scared.
  •  

dworth

Part 3 (continued)

"Alright, do you want it to be a pin match, or a submission, or..." Jasmine couldn't get through her question before Alexa had turned to faced me, grabbed the back of my neck with both hands, and shot her legs forward while throwing all her wait backwards, catapulting me into the middle of the matt.

"We want to work on my guy's pain tolerance and stamina," Alexa said.

"Okay then," Jasmine said. "Remember what we talked about. Gotta use the carrot and the stick."

"Got it," Alexa said, climbing on top of me, pinning my arms behind my head, and wrapping her legs around mine, in a grapevine.

"You like this one a lot, huh" she said, smiling down at me.

"It's my favorite."

"What if I turn it up a few notches," Alexa said, stretching out her legs.

A sharp shock ran through my legs. "Ah, Ah, I'm okay, I'm okay," I said.

"Such a tough guy," Alexa said winking. "Okay, how about now."

She tightened more. "AH," I screamed with the intensifying pain.

"Give him a carrot" I heard Maeve shout.

Alexa loosened up a little and lowered her boobs down onto my face. "Get in there, don't be shy, I love it" Alexa said. I kissed and sucked on her cleavage, soothed by the lace of her bra, not caring that I could barely breath.

"Alright now back to stick" I heard someone say, and suddenly the pain was back.

"Y'okay, sweetie pie," Alexa asked.

"God I love your strength," I said.

"Oh, he's such a good boy. You know what? Maybe Parwin's guy could learn from him. Alexa, would you be down to work with them."

"Totally," Alexa said, hopping off me, picking up my legs and dragging me across the matt to where Parwin was with her guy and her big sister.

In the circle I heard the couples rematch one by one, no matter whether the guys wanted to or not. Clearly these ladies were out to make their dominance as unquestionable as gravity in the minds of their men. From my spot in the corner with Alexa, Maeve, Parwin's guy, and Parwin's big sister, I heard some of the men scream, squeal and cry, and I heard women cheer, clap and laugh.

But mostly, I couldn't focus on that, as Alexa was still grapevining the shit out of me. As much as I tried to conceal it, the pain was getting serious, and I choked back cries.

"How you doing down there, love," Alexa asked, a note of concern.

"Great," I said, unconvincingly.

Alexa loosened.

"Keep going," Maeve said.

"I don't want to, like, tear his quads," Alexa said.

"I've seen plenty of torn quads. If that's a risk, I'll let you know."

"Okay, brace yourself, babe," Alexa said tightening again. "Maeve's in med school here," she explained, "which means she knows what she's talking about. I hope. Push through. I know you can. Here, have some of these."

Alexa put her chest back in my face. That got me through the next minute, until Maeve called time for a break. This time, when Alexa dismounted me, my legs where so stuck in the spread open position I had to use my arms to help slide them back together.

"How ya doing, tough guy," Maeve said.

"Great. Except, I don't think I can move. Maybe I need some ice?"

"Ass?"

"No, ice, wait-"

And suddenly Maeve was sitting on my face. "So now that he's totally defenseless," Maeve said "I think we're in a good place to play a game called pain and pleasure."

"What's that," I heard Parwin say from atop her man.

"Basically, when I call out 'pain' me and Alexa are both gonna overwhelm our guy with lots of little painful sensations - slapping, scratching, biting, pinching." Maeve demonstrated each on my helpless body underneath her, she explained. "And we're gonna keep going until I call out 'pleasure.' Then we're gonna switch to pleasurable sensations - stroking, kissing, massaging."

At "massaging" Maeve started massaging my cock and I couldn't help moaning into her ass.

"Of course, I might also call "anything goes" and then we can do all of the above, plus tickling, groping, and whatever else we think of. Maybe this."

At "this" Maeve pulled my legs up until I was folded up, and spanked my ass a few times. "Play along with us" Maeve said to Parwin. It's great for finding their sensitive spots, and building their pain tolerance, so they can become durable toys. And personally, I've found it seems to break even the most rigid guys if you keep on it long enough. Alright, ready? Pain!"

I know it was only Maeve and Alexa attacking me but it felt like more than four hands somehow, slapping the meat of my inner thighs. reaching under my shirt to pull on my chest hair, pinching the skin on scrotum, it truly was overwhelming, and even though I didn't want to resist my two beautiful masters, I involuntarily shot my hands out defensively. I regretted it instantly, when I felt Maeve start bending one of my fingers back.

"Hands down," she said.

I complied. I don't know how much longer it went on, but it felt like at least a good five minutes, before she finally said "pleasure."

And suddenly, all my muscles untensed. Maeve got off my face, and put my head in her lap, stroking my hair, while Alexa kissed her way up my body, starting from the feet. She lingered around my crotch, pulling my boxers down to expose my dick, which still, even after all this, rose to salute her. She got within an inch of kissing it when Maeve said "pain," any they were back to punishing me. Maeve rolled me over so my face was in her crotch, and clamped her legs around me, while Alexa spanked me.

"Hey, while you're there, why don't you thank my big sister for all her help," Alexa said.

"I'm still working on him," Maeve said.

"You deserve a break and so does he," Alexa said. "Besides, I want to help Parwin and her big sis."

Maeve sighed then unclamped my face, to my great relief.

"Alright, if you insist," she said, pulling down her camo pants and panties. "Come on, newbie. Let's see what you've really got."

I put my tongue inside of Maeve and licked like my life depended on it, motivated by horniness and fear and a burning need to please her. Her soft moans of pleasure mixed with the giggles of Parwin and Alexa as they toyed with Parwin's man, and the whimpers of him, and half the other men in the room. I'd never felt more sure I was in the right place in my life.

Maeve's orgasm was a quiet gasp, and when it was done she rolled me over, and then pulled me up onto her lap to watch Alexa and Parwin toy with Parwin's guy. I couldn't tell if he was exhausted at this point, but he seemed to be slowly softening, as they pinched and flicked him, slapped him, messaged him, caressed him, all with smiles beaming down at him.

"Alright, that's one hour of training complete" I heard Jasmine say. "Let's take a break, hydrate, come back in five. Seven hours left to go."

Seven fucking hours!? I had no idea how I was going to make it through, But I looked at Alexa, and I knew I'd find a way.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: baller2242

dworth

Part 4: The Name Game

Thankfully, the day wasn't all about the guys in the room getting our asses kicked. In between the various "matches" (which, as the day went on and the guys tired, become more and more like feeding frenzies where the women batted us around with delight like their catnip covered toys), there were bonding activities, meant to bring us closer with our new mistresses, and get used used to our new subservient roles. Once every man had been submitted at least once that day, Jasmine said "alright ladies, let's cool down with a cuddle pile!"

And suddenly Maeve and Alexa were dragging me across the matt to the center of the room.

"You're my new favorite body pillow," Alexa said, as she wrapped around me from behind once again, and started feeling her way up and down me.

I instinctively went to push her hand away when she grabbed my crotch. Even though I didn't mind, I just wasn't used to anyone grabbing that part of my body but me. When I blocked her, she punched me hard in the thigh.

"No," she said sternly, turning my face towards hers. "Every part of your body is mine. Say it."

"Every part of my body is yours."

"Good boy," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "And you don't get to stop me from taking what's mine."

She put her hand on my penis again. "I like my new toy," she said fondling it gently, "and I think it likes me back."

She reached under the waste-band of my boxers and Maeve snapped at her "hey, not yet."

"Sorry, Sis," Alexa said innocently. "It's okay. There's a lot more of you to explore."

Alexa started lifting up my shirt, and once again I resisted. Again, it was just a self-conscious instinct. She punched my thigh again. "No, no, no," she said. "What did I say?"

"My body is yours."

"That's right. So arms up."

She laid me down on my back and started kissing and licking up my sweaty torso. I was self conscious of my flab compared to her chiseled six pack.

"I'll get in better shape for you, Alexa. I promise."

"You better not," she said, looking up from kissing my belly. "Your cushions are part of why  I picked you. In fact, I'm gonna put a little more cushion on you."

"You should get to know each other's scent," Maeve coached from nearby, with a hand on her pussy.

"Are you getting off to this," Alexa asked?

"What can I say? I'm a woman of simple tastes. Give me a helpless man to watch getting dominated and I'm wet. Now give him your scent."

"Yes Ma'm," Alexa said, putting a hand underneath her panties, rubbing herself a little and putting that hand to my nose.

As I took a big inhale I looked around at what other couples were doing nearby. London, the weightlifter girl had her man hugged against her, and with all her curves, he almost seemed to sink into her cleavage and the folds of her skin.

"See that's why I want more cushion," Alexa said. "I want to melt into you."

Around midday, for lunch, we were all instructed to lie on our backs, while our women sat on us, like matts, and chatted while they ate. We were ordered to remain quiet for this part. As usual, I was perfectly happy to obey, and just lie under Alexa, smelling the sweat she'd worked up dominating me, listening to her chat and laugh with her fellow sisters as they ate. All the freshmen ladies were super casual, as they swapped plans for the weekend, complained about classes, and shared plans for what they would do with us.

"I showered with my guy this morning, and I think we'll keep doing that. It's a great way to build intimacy. Well, that's if he can stand tomorrow," Madison, the 6,2' volleyball player giggled.

"Don't forget the hottubs in the training room," added London, the curvy weightlifter.

"Do you think you'll get your guy to help you study," Anya, the ballerina asked.

"Hell yeah, that's part of why I picked this smarty," Alexa said, from her position straddled atop me, patting my cheek and shooting me a quick smile.

"I don't know if my guy can help much with that. He's pretty but there's not much of a brain," Parwin said.

"MMmmm," her guy shouted a muffled protest under her butt.

"Okay, he was already warned not to talk once," Kim Ly said. "Gag him."

The two sisters nearest to Parwin grabbed her guy's arms (not that he could've put up much of fight at this point) while Jasmine produced tape for his mouth. Parwin pulled off a piece and said "sorry baby, you have to learn."

"Wait" Kim Ly said, "he's going to be gagged through lunch. He'll miss his food. Why don't you give him a little taste of something."

Parwin nodded in excitement and suddenly stripped her panties. She balled them up and shoved them in her man's mouth, then taped it shut, silencing his screams.

"Guess what, little man," Jasmine said to Parwin's man "you're on the sweat diet. It's gonna help you learn. You get nothing but your goddesses's sweat to drink for three days."

"This really works?" Parwin asked.

"Every time," Kim Ly said. "I learned it from a sister who was a senior when I was a freshman, Bonnie. She loved making men drink her sweat. Baptizing them in sweat is what she called it. It was beautiful. I'm actually kind of jealous of him," she said of Parwin's man.

The rest of the us, after lying in silence under our Amazons while they ate, were pulled up onto their laps for our turn eating. They fed us protein drinks. We weren't allowed to take the cups ourselves.

I was comically big to be on Alexa's lap, but it felt right just the same.

"I put some ice cream in yours, because you deserve something sweet. An because I'm building up your cushion. Drink it up, my beautiful man," Alexa said. "Keep your energy up. I've got so much more I want to do to you."

My cock, for the 100th time that day, stood to attention at this last line from Alexa, pitching a tent inside my boxers.

"I see you," Alexa said to it. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," she said caressing the spot where my underwear rose.

"Tell him about the Name Game," Maeve said, sitting next to us.

"Listen," Alexa said, turning her attention back to my other head. "There's one more big challenge today. It's gonna hurt. But you are going to hold out as long as you can, longer than any of the other guys. Do you understand me? I know what you're capable of and I expect nothing less. You will win. Because if you don't, I'm gonna have to punish you. Do you understand me?"

I was frozen. Alexa had been woman-handling me all day, but her tone was different now. Steely and resolute. I hadn't been scared so far, through all of this, but now I was.

"Answer your Goddess," Maeve said.

"Yes, Alexa. I will win."

Alexa kissed me on the lips. "Good boy. Just remember, as hard as all these qirls squeeze you, I can squeeze harder. You believe that, don't you?"

"I really do," I said.

"Good. Oh man, after you win this, I'm gonna fuck you into another dimension."

"Okay Amazons and their men, one last little game before the closer," Kim Ly said, getting the room's attention. "This one's called The Name Game. Men, it's very important that you know the names of all the women here. We share our men here, quite a lot, so you need to be able to serve us all, and that starts with knowing our names. So, ladies, pick up your man, and join me in the circle."

I felt Alexa effortlessly transition to her feet with me still in her arms. I looked around a circle at other men, exhausted, scared, but some of them -- like me, enchanted by their new position. Kim Ly continued.

"We're going to pass you around in a circle now. Each time you get to a new lady, she will tell you her name, and then she'll put you in a little grapevine."

"Your favorite hold," Alexa whispered in my ear.

"And then she'll...let me demonstrate."

Kim Ly motioned to the side of the room and one of her men came running, lying on the floor in front of her. Kim Ly lowered herself onto him, and grapevine his legs. I saw his face strain, but Kim Ly didn't seem to be giving even half an effort.

"So men, your job is to hold out as long as you can. Now as you can see my man is hurting, because I've been grapevining men for a long time," Kim chuckled. "So let's say he needs to get out. I'm gonna ask him 'what's my name.'"

"Kim Ly!" her man said desperately underneath her.

Kim Ly loosened the hold. "Aw" she said, pulling him up by the back of her neck into a hug. "And then ladies, when he says your name, you'll give him love, because we love our men. And that's it. Oh, and one more thing. Men, I think you know by now, you can't beat us, but we just love it when you try. We want to encourage you to always try. It's very sexy to watch you struggle. So we're gonna give a very, very, very special prize to the guy who tries the hardest. Ladies, your  big sister will keep a timer, and whichever man holds out for the longest combined time will get a very special treat. Understood?"

The women nodded, excited. I saw them all eye me, their soon-to-be-victim.

"What about my guy," Parwin asked. "Do I take his gag off?"

"No, he's just gonna have to say it through the gag and hope whichever goddess is squeezing him can make it out. Alright boys, let's see whose toughest."

My first grapeviner was Anya, the ballerina. She was thin, with toned long legs flexible enough to coil around mine. Alexa was so much shorter than me that she looked up at me when she grapevined me but Anya was the right height to look into my eyes as she ripped me in half. I felt new pain, as her different sized legs applied pressure to new areas. I winced, and she giggled looking down at me. She swished her long hair across my face, back and forth.

"What is my name, boy," she said, getting her face an inch from mine.

"Alexa!" I heard Alexa's first victim shout. Of course she got the first submission.

"Aw, good job, come here puppy" I heard Alexa say.

I saw her loosen the hold, and start stroking her victim's hair, kissing him up and down his face.  I felt a little jealous. She hadn't called me puppy.

Anya let up for a moment, distraught. I realized it was her man Alexa had squeezed.

Every woman here wanted to submit every man first, and every women wanted their man to submit last. And now it was game on.

Anya squeezed harder, with new resolve, but she wasn't the only one. I heard a cascade of other helpless male voices shouting the names of their conqueresses, and only after I knew they were all beat did I finally say "Anya."

Anya loosened, a little disappointed, but then she said "alright, come here lovely" and started to kiss and nibble at my ear. "Hope we can do this again, soon. I won't be so gentle next time," she whispered.

"Switch" Kim Ly shouted.

One by one, I got grapevined by all the Amazons from the dominance ceremony the night before.

Madison the volleyball player, a big sturdy blonde, didn't have the flexibility of Anya, but she was a blast of raw power that made me start to get teary eyed.

"Aw, poor thing" she said loosening a bit. "It's no fair for you to be this cute. I can't hurt you when your this cute. You know what? I'm gonna block your face."

She blocked my face by pulling it into her chest, and moving her shoulders back and forth so I got pummeled by her boobs. It was nice, but I couldn't breath with her sternum pressing against my nose.

I couldn't hear, so I had no idea who had submitted, but I held on as long as I could before shouting "Madison" into her chest.

"Alexa's man wins again. Switch," I heard Kim Ly said.

Parwin's strategy was to add to the pain by thrusting her hips into my midsection repeatedly, but I could see she wasn't as into it as the others, worried about her disobedient man.

"Your man will realize how lucky he is, Parwin. I promise," I said.

For a moment she looked lie she might cry, then she realized "hey, you just said my name."

"Oh shit, I did."

She kissed me, a long kiss, but I was the preoccupied one now, thinking about how I'd have to hold out even longer with the next girl, Lulu to make up for it.

I sort of blacked out for the last three grapevines from Lulu, the cowgirl. Anita, the gymnast and London the weightlifter. I do remember that after Lulu got me to say her name, she rolled me on my stomach and gave me a little back massage and said "home stretch now, honeypie."

I remember Anita grabbing my butt and squeezing hard, a look of glee in her eyes. And I clearly remember noticing hat London had the most power. She could squat in the 500's. Luckily she was also the gentlest, only giving me half-force, and smiling down at me apologetically.

"You have to stop holding back," I remember her big sister saying.

"He's just so helpless though," London whined.

"At least give him ten percent more."

"Okay fine."

London's eyes intensified as she added pressure. And as much as her grapevine hurt, I thought back to Alexa's promise of pain if I failed her and pleasure if I didn't, and that got me through. I realized with her as the new center of my universe I could do anything.

Alexa and London tied for who submitted the most guys the fastest. But as for who held out the longest, it wasn't even close. And while I worried the other Amazons would be mad at me, every time it was over, they gave me a hug and a kiss, and quick cuddle, and I knew they really did care for me.

After London scooped me up and handed me back to Alexa, Kim Ly said "Okay, looks like there's a runaway winner. Congratulations. Your prize will pay out in installments. But for now, let's close out the day. Men, I said today's goal was to teach you that you belong to us now, and that lesson has been taught. But the second part was to teach you that belonging to us is the best thing that could ever happen to you. Ladies, go ahead and show them."

"I know you're tired, but I'm so proud of you," Alexa said, lowering me onto the matt, and pulling my underwear off.

I looked around and saw other women doing the same to their men. They were all going to take us right here, together, in an orgy of dominance.

"I'll go slow for you," Alexa said, lowering herself onto me, and holding my face with one hand she rode me.

Soon I heard the moans of men and women around the room.

"Hey, I had to hear you say all those girls' names. Why don't you say mine."

"Alexa."

"Louder."

The moaning around us grew in pitch.

"Alexa."

"Louder."

"ALEXA."

We both began to enter an ecstasy.

"ALEXXAAA..."

I could hear myself screaming but it's almost like it wasn't me. She really did fuck me into another dimension.

---

I woke up the next morning so sore I couldn't move. There was a note from Alexa that read "to my lovely little champion. I'm in class, and then at practice until evening, but my fellow Amazons will take good care of you today. I told them to feed you ice cream, so you can get that nice cushion. And they know you won the Name Game, so they each have prizes for you."

I looked around and realized I was not in Alexa's room. Suddenly I noticed a curvy girl with short, electric-blue hair doing pull ups on the doorframe nearby. It was Layla, a rugby girl, tall as me, but a lot thicker, with piercing eyes that matched her hair.

I was lying on her bed, naked.

"Alexa brought you to me this morning, but you probably don't remember, you were so tired. Fucking adorable. I'm gonna take care of you until class at 10, then I'll hand you off to Val. And then I think Kim Ly asked to have you for the afternoon. So, I was told to feed you sweets and give a prize, and I thought I can do both at once, so..."

She gently laid down next to me and nudged my head toward her left nipple, which I now realized was covered in something sweet.

I tried to move and even traveling the six inches that would've closed the gap between us caused me to collapse in pain.

"Aw, poor baby, I got you."

Layla pulled me up onto her so my head rested on her chest.

"You are such a scrumptious little snack aren't you..." she said, running her hands along my thighs, "I get why the freshmen are all in love with you. Now taste me. It've got strawberry body oil on. Edible. Why don't you try it. Go on, do as your told."

I started to suck on her and as I did, she started to rub my dick.

"Oh that feels good, sweetie. Let's  race to see if you can get it all off, before I get you off."

I was happy to lose that race.

dworth

Part 5: Bath Time with Val

New chapter with pictures of the athletes Layla and Val are based on...

I woke up with my torso nestled in between Layla's legs and my head resting against her cleavage.

"Hey sleepyhead. You slept through most of my time with you."

"I'm sorry, Layla."

"Aw, you're fine, babe," she said, ruffling my hair from behind. "You clearly needed the rest. Those freshman girls are some hungry, horny little Valkyries, even by our standards. Speaking of which, let's get some protein in you, speed up that recovery from the ass-whooping they gave you."

Layla opened a protein bar from a bedstand nearby. I went to take it from her, but she pinned my arms to my sides with her tan, tree trunk legs.

"No, no, no. You just lie back and let me come to you, got it?"

She fed me a bite, as I settled into her firm physique. With the hand that wasn't feeding me, she typed on her phone.

"So you're definitely more of a tit man than an ass man right?"

"I love both, but yeah," I said through a mouthful of protein bar.

"Yeah, you looked like you were blissing out with my tits in your mouth."

"I was."

"How about feet? Would you enjoy a toe in your mouth?"

"If it was yours, sure." I said.

Layla giggled and said "I'll write that down as 'probably.'"

"Write it down where?"

"This is your file," Layla said, bringing her phone screen closer to my face. I saw there was a picture of me, some body stats, and a whole little report in progress underneath. 

"See, it says you belong to Alexa. And every time she or Maeve, or any of the other ladies here play with you, we learn more about you, and write it down here, so the other ladies can know. We've got a run down on your pain tolerance, your most sensitive body parts for pain and pleasure, what gets you hot, what gets you scared, how obedient you are, and so on. Like, let me try something, real quick."

Layla dropped her phone and tickled my side. I let out a giggle, followed by a groan of pain. My spasm in reaction to her tickle reminded me that I was more sore than I'd ever been in my life.

"Aw, sorry little mouse. They really did a number on you, huh? But good news, now I know you're VERY ticklish, so it's going in your sheet," she said, picking up the phone and typing away again.

"What does GHFSHL stand for," I asked pointing to an acronym on one line of my sheet.

"Gets hard fast, stays hard long. I used to think all college guys could stay hard forever, but the ladies in this house...well, I guess you could say our affection is intense, and we wear some guys out to the point that they find they need a little viagra or something to stay serviceable for us. But you don't seem to have that problem," Layla said, laying one of her feet on top of my rock hard member and massaging it a bit.

"Are you kidding," I said, "there are guys who have trouble staying hard for this? I will die before I get tired of this."

"Careful what you wish for," Layla said, kissing the side of my neck.

"I'm gonna give you a heads up, stud," she added after a minute of massaging and kissing. "You're the hot topic in the house right now. Your pain tolerance, your submissiveness, your stamina, all off the charts. Every lady here wants a piece of you. Partly for the fun of it, and partly to see how far we can push you."

Suddenly Layla kicked my balls with the foot she'd been using to rub me.

"Mmm," I groaned.

"Sorry, that was mean. I'll make it up to you. I'm getting good at foot jobs. Let's have another little race, see if you finish your breakfast, before I can finish you."

I savored the heavenly sensation of being cuddled, fed, kissed, and pleasured, all at once, by this gorgeous goddess and the fear that she might throw a little pain into the mix again only made it better.

"I'll show you something else too," Layla said, swiping her phone to another tab, showing me pictures of her and the other women of the sorority. "We all have sheets for the men to reference too. They tell you how to please us. Our pleasure centers, our favorite games and snacks, what we like to be called. Some of us want to be addressed as Goddess, or Amazon, Queen, Princess, Master, Mistress, Mommy. So see, you're about to meet with Val. She's Italian, so she likes to go by Principessa, or sometimes, if the mood hits her, Mamma."

"What should I call you?"

"Hm...how about Sorceress Supreme? Nah, I'm kidding. I just like when men cry my name."

Through my last mouthful of breakfast, I said it but halfway through, her footjob made me come so it came out "LaylaLaylalaylaaaaaaaaWow!"

"I guess we tied," Layla giggled. "Now sorry to rush you, but take this towel and clean yourself up. I've got practice, and you're due to meet Principessa. Heads up, she's like actually Italian, as in, from Italy. You know how passionate they get. Plus, she's setting a personal record today, so she'll be hyped."

As I cleaned myself, Layla threw on a sports bra and some spandex shorts. She scooped me up in her arms, and carried my like a bride. I winced at the pain of being moved again.

"Sorry, sweet thing. I know it hurts. But I've got something to show you that I think'll take your mind off of it. "

Layla carried me down a hall, and down a staircase to the basement level of the house, and suddenly, we were in a massive gym/training facility. It was bigger, and better equipped than the college's sizeable rec center. I'd always wondered why I so rarely saw the Amazons at the rec center gym. Apparently they all went here. I saw a squadron of warrior women on treadmills and stationary bikes, rowing machines, free weights, and a few taking laps in a pool. Their men hovered around, cleaning the equipment, passing them towels and water bottles. Jasmine was running laps around the whole place with a man on her back for the added resistance.

"Hiya, Layla, I see you had a visit with our little champ," she said as she ran by.

"Oh we had a lovely little time, didn't we," Layla said, walking me over to the free weights.

As Layla carried me, I noticed every woman's eyes quickly dart towards me.  A few pointed and whispered, giggling to each other.

"I told you, babe," Layla said "you're the talk of the town."

On the way, I saw a woman using her man as a yoga matt. Sitting cross legged on his face, with a serene smile. She turned the smile to me, as if to say "you're next."

I saw Val right at the moment she was lifting a barbell that looked weighted with at least 250 pounds clear over her head, and dropping it all bouncing to the platform below in triumph.

"Yes!" A man next to her shouted, running up to her. Val attacked his lips with a passionate kiss.

"That's her man, Charlie," Layla commented for me. "They're stoked because that's her new record for a snatch. You should congratulate her."

"Congratulations, Principessa" I said.

Val pulled away from her man and took me in.

"What's this? You brought me a present, Layla? Can I hold him?" Val asked in a light accent.

Layla handed me to Val who, despite, having just lifted at least twice her bodyweight clear overhead, seemed to have no shortage of energy, because she had no trouble holding me.

"Buongiorno, piccolo," she said, looking down at me sweetly. She kissed my head.

"Wew. You smell even worse than I do. We will bathe together, yes?"

Val looked to Charlie. "Do you have our bath ready, lover?"

"Yes, Principessa," Charlie said, motioning to a jetstream hot tub nearby, "and I have Roderick ready to clean it when you're finished," he added.

"You are so good to me," Val said, handing me back to Layla and returning to Charlie. She wrapped her hands around his butt and lifted him into the air. "I love you madly."

"Are you talking to me or my ass," Charlie asked.

"Both," Val said, kissing him while still holding him in the air.

"Can I take your laundry with me, Principessa?"

Val giggled and set him down. She took off the sports bra that was hugging her chest, letting her ample cleavage loose, and handed the bra to Charlie.

"Delicate cycle this time, remember," she said. And as she stepped out of her leggings and underwear she added "or I will punish you, and not in a fun way. I'll stop spanking you for a whole week. I'll stop squeezing you for a month. I'll make this one my new squeeze," she said pointing to me. 

"You don't have to tell me twice," Charlie said.

"But I will anyway, because I enjoy teaching you," Val said. She put Charlie in a headlock, pressing his face into the side of her boob and then rubbing it into her armpit.

"He loves my musty smell," Val explained to us. "Don't you, Charlie."

"I need it," Charlie said.

Stepping out of her underwear, she held it to Charlie's nose, still keeping him in the headlock.

"How much do you need it," she asked.

"More than anything," Charlie said.

She held her panties up to Charlie's nose, and he breathed in blissfully.

"Than use the delicate cycle. Or I'll do my own laundry."

"Yes, Principessa."

"Go," Val said, letting him go and spanking him as he turned to leave. "And come home ready for me to ride you all night. We'll celebrate properly, yes?" she shouted after him. Then she turned her attention back to me and said "but first, I celebrate with you."

She took me out out Layla's arms again.

Layla said "Okay little mouse. Be good for Val. Enjoy being reborn into a new, better world." And then she was gone.

Layla sang softly in Italian as she carried me into the steamy hot tub, and lowered me down onto her lap. The tub was bath bombed with lavender. She grabbed two sponges from the rim, and handed one to me.

"Now we give each other a good scrub, all over, okay?" She smiled.

"Yes, Principessa."

"Today, you call me Mamma, okay?"

"Yes, Mamma."

I got to work scrubbing up and down her legs. They were even bigger than Layla's, still bulging from her lift. After a while she said "Tit man, yes?" she asked.

"Yes, Mamma."

"Then I will let you meet mine, after I baptize you."

"Baptize?"

"Now I baptize you, in the name of the Amazons."

"What?"

Val dunked my head under water. I tried to push back up, but she was easily stronger than me even when I had all my strength. With only one hand, she easily kept me under. Then she pulled me up and I gasped and choked for breath.

"You are fighting back. You know this is disrespectful and useless, don't you?"

"Yes. Sorry, Mamma. It's instinct."

Val's sponge drifted to below my waist. Suddenly, she dropped the sponge and started working my shaft like a pro. I moaned uncontrollably in pleasure. She said "you know, orgasms become more intense when you hold your breath, yes? Today you will conquer instinct. Ready?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. She dunked my head in the water. I figured, worst case scenario, it would be a fantastic way to die.

With one hand she held me and with the other she played with my member, just as skilled with it as she was with weights. The pleasure was indeed more intense this way, but my peripheral vision started going and I knew I only had a few more seconds of consciousness before I went out.

Somehow, Val knew too. She pulled me to the surface and let me take in several big gasps of air, still pleasuring me. "Stay with me, dolce, we are almost there."

"Val, I....I can't keep doing this...I'm dying."

"No, you are being reborn. We know what's best for our men, better than they do. You need to trust me completely, even over your own instinct. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mamma."

"Good, here we go again."

Then she plunged into the water again, but this time, I didn't resist at all. I trusted her, and all the women in this place, with my life. After a while of me not resisting, she realized I would obey her without force, and she took the hand off my head. She slipped her newly free hand under my ass, and pressed against my perineum, and instantly I had an explosive orgasm, more intense in pleasure than any in the previous days. I screamed a high pitched scream, helpless to control myself, and she pulled my head back above water.

I gasped as she held me against her chest.

"I told you so," Val smiled down at me. "Now you meet my tits. They will bring you more of the sleep you need."

"Thank you, Mamma."

"Naturalemente. This is what I love most in the world."

Val pulled me tight into her chest, stroking my hair and kissing my head. "You are a very good boy. You say you are a tit man, but you haven't met my ass yet. My ass may turn you. But for now, my tits want your love, so love them."

I kissed and licked Val's nipples, as she sang an Italian lullaby and pleasured herself. My legs floated in the water, while she held me to her chest, and again, I drifted into a deep sleep.

dworth

Part 6: Kim Ly's Present

New part, plus pictures of the fitness model Kim Ly's based on and one of the model's Alexa's based on too.

When I woke up next, Val was carrying me out of the hot tub and lowering me onto a large row of towels she'd had Charlie lay out for us. She laid me on my back and sat straddled on my waist, wring out her hair and dripping onto me. Watching her deep reddish brownish her, wet and shining, feeling her powerful inner thighs around my waist, I instantly got hard again. Val felt it and laughed.

"Oh you are so bad," she said giving me a light, playful pinch of my right nipple. "I wish I could play with you some more, piccolo, but I have things to do, and Kim is waiting for you," Val said, now drying my hair with the towel she'd used for hers. Even the way she toweled me dry was a sensuous delight now.

"Now before you meet Kim, tell me, what did you learn during our bath time?"

"That Italians are way better at  baths."

"Naturalemente. What else?"

"That pain intensifies pleasure."

"Bella," she exclaimed, kissing me on the nose. "You will need this lesson, if you want to appreciate all the gift Kim has in store for you."

"What?"

But Val didn't answer. Instead, she rolled me up in the towels underneath me, binding my limbs into motionlessness. With a few large towels, she managed to bind my entire body tight, save for my head, which she left sticking out. Clearly, she'd done this little trick before.

"There, now you smell good, and I have even wrapped you for her," Val said admiring her work. "Goodness, you are cute in that. You were powerless to me before, but now even more so....and powerless men get me so very eccitato."

Suddenly, she was standing straddled over my head.

"Remember when I said my ass could turn you from a tit man to an ass man?"

She started to slowly lower herself, until she was hovering an inch over my face. I was too awed too speak.

"Next time, we will see," she said, suddenly rising to her full height again with a coy smile.

Val threw on a bathrobe, scooped me up, and effortlessly carried me up the stairs to the main floor at a jog, then up some more to Kim's room on the third floor of the house.  She knocked on Kim's door with her feet. I heard a woman's moans, but apparently they weren't Kim's as she answered the door.

Behind her, both of Kim's men were pleasuring Parwin on the bed, one by eating her out, the other by kissing up and down her neck. Kim casually ignored the threesome, taking me in instead.

"Oh Val, this is lovely work, as always, he looks so precious, and he smells delightful" Kim said in her posh British accent, taking me from Val's arms.

"How was your baptism darling?" Kim asked me, smiling warmly down at me.

"Uhhh" I said, a little tongue tied by everything going on. "It was good. It was a good baptism, thanks, Kim Ly. I mean, Ms. Kim Ly. Or Goddess or, it was good."

"Sorry, as you can see I may have rattled his brain a bit," Val said.

"My goodness. You've had breakfast in bed with Layla and a bath with Val. It seems I have my work cut out for me, if I'm to give you a third present that rivals the first two."

"He has learned much, but he's ready for so much more, I can assure you," Val said. Then, looking over at Parwin who didn't seem to notice or care about the open door and just kept moaning, Val asked "is she alright?"

"Well she certainly sounds alright, doesn't she," Kim grinned slyly. "I felt awful about her man being so slow to learn his place. I have no doubt he'll get there soon, but I saw the poor thing was crushed, so I decided to have my men cheer her up a bit."

"And you even leant them your bed?" Val asked with eyebrows raised.

"Well alright...I may have wanted to cheer her up as well. Glad you didn't pop in a few minutes earlier, or you would've caught me buried in her chest, Kim said."

The image of Kim riding Parwin lit up my face with surprise and excitement. Kim clocked it and said "you're not the only one who likes tits, you know."

Speaking of, it had to be said that of all the racks I'd seen today, Kim's was the best. Even though I'd had more than my fair share of boobs for the day, a sudden desire to be close to hers was starting to obsess me.

"Oh don't worry, mine will come out to play with you very soon, and I think you'll find them breathtaking" Kim said, reading my mind.

"AAAAAHHHHH" Parwin growled a high pitched but warlike climax from the bed, and unclenched her legs. Suddenly, one of Kim's men who'd had his head between Parwin's legs fell limp to the floor.

This snapped Parwin out of her euphoria and put panic on her face. "Oh shit, Kim, I think I broke your man. Sorry, I just got so excited. I squeezed him too hard."

Kim glanced at him. "Oh, he's fine. Happens all the time."

Kim's man gasped into consciousness on the floor, with a doofus grin on his face.

"See, he loves it. He knows he brought you pleasure, and that's his purpose." Then turning back to me she added "and what more could you want than to fulfill your purpose?"

Then she added "I'd wager he'd be happy to go for the same again."

Her man grinned. "So why don't you all have a few more go-arounds in Parwin's room. I have a gift to give, and I'll need the bed."

"Thank you so much, Kim," Parwin said, hopping off the bed, and onto one of the men's backs, spanking him to make him carry her to her room.

"I'll make sure this one gets down the stairs alright," Val said, taking the arm of the other man who had just regained consciousness, and closing the door behind her.

"Oh heavens. Little old me, all alone with a man in my bedchamber. I hope you'll be a gentlemen," Kim teased, lying me down on the bed and unwrapping me like a present. I was still rock hard, but now I was trembling too.

In addition to being mind-blowingly beautiful, Kim just had some intensity about her. The way she carried herself, it seemed like whatever she was doing was the single most important thing in the world, so to be this close was overwhelming. I started breathing heavily. Was I having a panic attack?

"It's alright my dear, shhh, shhhhhhhhh." She lowered her voice to a whisper as she unwrapped me fully and snuggled against me, pressing her lips to my ear. I felt the cool, smooth fabric of her sports bra and leggings on my naked flesh.

"All my life, men have been scared of me and drawn to me at the same time. In my experience, I can make any man mine, without even touching him. But I'd prefer to touch him," she said, still in a whisper, running her fingers down my chest, and licking the side of my face.

"I have always loved men, and it's my love for them that tells me they need to be brought to their knees, bent to the will of women. Every last one would be better, happier, freer under our command, our care, our protection, our love. I believe it is my purpose in life to make this happen. Do you?"

I nodded, speechless.

"You are being reborn into a new world order this week. And I believe you realize what a special thing this is, don't you?

I nodded again.

"Yes, good. I want to make your rebirth complete today. We come into this world naked, clueless, hardly able to move our bodies. You're already all of those things. But just as importantly, newborns can't speak, which helps them listen. I'm going to temporarily take away your ability to speak. That's my present for you."

"What does that mean?"

Kim snaked her legs around my midsection. "I'm going to give you all my strength and all my love, and I want you to feel all of it. Don't try to shut it out. Do you understand? Cry for me, scream for me, moan, beg, laugh, whimper, whatever you feel, give voice to it. Start right now. What do you feel," she said, now with her legs fully wrapped around my torso and her freshly licked hand around my penis.

"Well, I'm scared, and excited."

"That's a good start, but I want you to get louder."

Kim clamped down hard into a tight body scissor squeeze and blistering shockwaves of pain ran through me. She may not have looked as strong as some of the other Amazons here, but she could squeeze with the best of them, and the already intense pain was tripled by my soreness from all the squeezes Alexa and the other freshman girls had put me through yesterday.

I let out a scream and Kim pulled my head into her chest, muffling my cries with her nipple in my mouth.

"That's it, don't worry about causing a disturbance. I'll keep you quiet, no matter how loud you scream. So scream LOUD!" she growled.

She tightened her grip and my scream intensified.

"Yes, good boy. But don't forget sweet Val's lesson. Pain intensifies pleasure, doesn't it."

I focused through the pain on Kim's hand working my penis over, and my scream mixed with a moan of pleasure. I'd already had three orgasms today, but this was electric, and before I knew it I had exploded in orgasm once again, this time even surpassing the one Val had given me in the bath.

Kim loosened her squeeze and I breathed heavily through my nose, while sucking greedily on her nipples.

"Good boy, good boy," Kim teased. "Such a hungry boy. You must want more. More for the good boy."

Kim started working my shaft again.

"Wait," I said, pulling my mouth away from her nipples, but I'd barely pulled away from Kim shoved my face hard back into her tits.

"Wait? No, no, no, no, no," Kim said with a mischievous laugh. "There's so much I still have to take from you. I am going to drain you of everything you have. I am going to empty you out and fill you back up with only me."

She tightened her squeeze again, and my scream came back, involuntarily. So did my erection. I didn't feel like I wanted more pleasure this soon after orgasm, but it was like Kim's body had complete authority over mine. As if reading my mind again, she said "Your body doesn't answer to you, anymore. It answers to the Amazons. Now scream louder."

She tightened her hold on every part of me that she was squeezing. Pain and pleasure shot through my whole body like alternating currents. My limited air supply in her boobs started to cause lightheadedness. I started making sounds I'd never made before, still muffled by Kim's breasts.

"Now you're truly breaking free," Kim said, with rising excitement in her voice. "God I fucking LOVE this work," Kim Ly sounded more ecstatic with every helpless sound I uttered, and with every suckle on her breasts I took to soothe the pain. The joy on her face gave me strength to keep going.

"Layla says you're very ticklish. Is that right" Kim asked, answering her own question running her fingers up my side, causing me to scream a different kind of scream of laughter, and this made Kim laugh too. She keep tickling until I was gasping, then pulled my head back into her breasts, and said "good, now take a breathe through your nose, take my nipple again, OHHHH!"

Clearly the sensation of a submissive man's suction on her nipple brought her serious pleasure and arousal. It made her squeeze harder on me again, but it also made her stroke me more intensely. I climaxed again and let out a high pitch wail into her tits, starting to cry.

"Oh that was a good one, wasn't it darling? Suckle me some more. There, that's right. See if you can suck a little more strength out of me, because I'm starting again in just a moment, and I'm coming into my full power now."

I sucked on her feverishly. Maybe I'd just gone insane at this point but I genuinely felt like what she'd said was true. I was drawing energy from her tits, in through my mouth, filling myself with her energy at the same time as she drained me of mine.

"That's it. Still so hungry for pain and love. Good, because we have so, so, SO much more ahead."

She kept squeezing and stroking. I kept trying to pull away, and kept being easily overpowered by her superior strength. Kept feeling like I was in the closest approximation this life has to heaven, with my head tight in her miraculous breasts.

Sometimes the pain overrode the pleasure and it felt like pure, endless torture, but I heard the blissful joy in Kim's voice as she devoured me, and I knew beyond doubt, my suffering was worth it to serve her and the other women in this house. Every time I remembered that basic truth, the pleasure came surging back into me.

I came for her again. And again. And again. And again. And again And again. I lost count after my eighth orgasm from Kim and eleventh total for the day. Every new orgasm hurt more than it felt good, and my screams and moans become increasingly unhinged, mixed with delirious laughs and whines. I lost all sense of time. Felt like I'd been in her tits for weeks. I felt my vocal cords blistering from all the animal noises she was drawing out of me.

"I can hear it. Your voice is almost gone now. Oh, you brilliant, beautiful, sweet, submissive man. We're almost there. I know this is so hard, but we're so close. You just keep screaming. Keep sucking on me. I think one more big one should do the trick. Now picture Alexa, you're mistress, your goddess, your reason for being. Hold her in your mind while I break you. Let her image give you the strength to make it through."

There was one last piercing scream, but it didn't feel like it came from me. I was out of my body, in another place. Alexa's room. On her bed. She was wearing her red Nike sports bra, and nestling my head in her lap. She pulled up her bra exposing her left breast and I was sucking on her instead now.

"I'm so proud of you, she said."

I looked around and realized I actually was in Alexa's room now. Unless this was an incredibly vivid hallucination brought on by pain endorphins. Or unless Kim had milked me to death and this was Heaven. Both seemed totally possible.

I took my mouth off Alexa's boob to ask for clarification but I couldn't. My voice was gone.

"Don't try to talk," I heard Meave at the other end of the bed, examining my freshly pulverized torso. "When Kim Ly takes a man's voice, it stays gone for at least a week. Give your voice box time to heal from all that screaming."

"Kim Ly made you black out after she took your voice. Then she brought you back home to me," Alexa said, then added "I'm so proud of you. I heard honey helps with hoarseness. I thought maybe I could put some on my nipples for you, as one more present for being so good?"

I nodded eagerly, stiff and sore as my neck was.

"Damn, if you're still a tit man after what you just went through, you're a tit man for life," Maeve cracked.

Alexa, who apparently wasn't joking about the honey, drizzled some from the nightstand nearby on her left nipple, nudging it back towards my mouth. I gratefully took it. Alexa moaned in pleasure, and giggled a little at the tickle of my tongue. I thought about how only 3 days ago, this woman had been my school crush, and now I was certain she'd be my god forever.

She beamed down at me and I knew she was  thinking the same.

"After you heal up from this, I'm gonna have to give you a present of my own. But I don't know how to follow Kim's."

"You've got plenty of time to figure it out, while he recovers." Maeve said. "This dick is gonna be out of service for a couple days, and you probably want to lay off the body squeezes."

"That's okay," Alexa said, looking down at me. "I'll just ride your face, instead. You can get some good practice eating me out. I can squeeze your neck. You can worship my ass, my feet. We'll make it work just fine, won't we? But for now, get some rest."

I finished the honey from Alexa's nipple and sunk into sleep for the fourth time that day, but this time, I stayed out for 20 hours, dreaming of all the great gifts I'd been given, and all the ones ahead.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: baller2242