News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Mistress Amazon

Started by Mistress_Amazon, 02-Apr-21, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress_Amazon

102) Pink breast smothering

A very light and low-cut pink T-shirt, to mercilessly smother my slave's face with my huge, round, gigantic boobs! The video is all about the lovers of very long and merciless breast smothering! in fact I tie his hands behind his back, and I make the smothering last more than a minute, without letting him breathe first for any reason in the world! My boobs don't let air pass and leave no one a chance when I decide that the slave must be smothered! And when I want to increase the panic, I stick his head under his shirt! for all lovers of extreme gagging and huge boobs!

C4S: http://clips4sale.com/studio/176135
All my stores:  http://allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

C3) Reverse scissor compilation 2

This is a compilation of the most devastating reverse scissor I have my slave undergo in my videos! In this video you will find only the part relating to the figure four taken from 4 videos! By buying this compilation you save 30% compared to buying the individual videos!!Here are the titles of the videos:

Triumph of scissors

23) Reverse scissor to oblivion.

32) Reverse scissor sofa.

51) Gaming reverse scissorge

An unmissable compilation for all lovers of extreme reverse scissor!

C4S: www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon
All my links:allmylinks.com/mistressamazon

•  

Mistress_Amazon

103) Wrapped between my big legs - Unique POV

The sofa is always a comfortable and useful place to try out new forms of choking!

My thighs are in fact a trap with no escape for my poor slave's neck! So I enjoy squeezing as hard as I can in different positions, blocking his neck while I'm sitting comfortably on the sofa, not caring to see how much he can't breathe, and if he becomes "Kindly Obsequious"!! Side scissors, backscissor, figure four, foot choking, triangle choke!

At one point I even immerse his face in my huge breasts, from which he can't find any airways!!

For all scissor lovers on the couch!!

C4S: www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon
All my links: allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

104) Breast smothering and reverse scissor

Leather pants, a pink low cut tee, and I'm ready to take all the air out of my slave! I make him lie down on the sofa, and immediately I engulf him with my huge boobs to start a series of very long and exhausting smotherings! When I realize he's weak now, I squeeze him with the never reverse scissor, and he feels all the leather pants wrapped around his neck sending him "kindly Obsequious"! Soon after I still smother him with my huge and gigantic boobs! Would you like to be in his place between my big boobs right? Buy the video slave and imagine being there in the middle!

allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

105 - Neck squeezing and handsmother in living room

When I relax on the sofa in my living room, one of my favorite games is to squeeze the slave's neck as best I can! And in this session I hold him in different ways, with one arm, with two arms, with my hands and with exhausting hand smothering! He becomes "Kindly Obsequious" on several occasions, but I don't stop because I don't want to cut him some slack and make him stay in a continuous state of confusion without air! I love spending afternoons at home like this!

https://allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •