News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Bru Teens assorted pics

Started by michael92755, 25-Jan-13, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael92755

I joined a while back and saved some pics. Some are from the website, some are screen shots. A sampling below, and lots (AKA A SHIT LOAD) in the rar.

http://depositfiles.com/files/69o2ohn2t

•  
    The following users thanked this post: outatime

desertgoodguy

Thought this stuff was banned form this site
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 25-Jan-13, 02:41 PM

Not AFAIK....  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

ivyhill

Where did you hear that from?

PS - Nice pics michael

:k1:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

michael92755

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 25-Jan-13, 03:48 PM

Not AFAIK....  8)

Not sure where you saw on heard that. I asked a mod, and before that, looked all over for a list of any banned websites. When I joined Bru Teens, I remember reading a disclaimer stating all models were at least 18 years old. If you don't want to look at the pics, I guess it's your right not to download the link! :) 
  •  

Margo

I was a pre-teen girl for photo sessions in 2009-2010 years. I was 15,5 y.o. at the moment of the shooting!
I consider absolutely illegal to extend a pictures and videoa from this resource since there too young children!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Margo on 22-Mar-13, 05:03 AM
I was a pre-teen girl for photo sessions in 2009-2010 years. I was 15,5 y.o. at the moment of the shooting!
I consider absolutely illegal to extend a pictures and videoa from this resource since there too young children!

As stated above your comment, this site has been functioning for many years without any illegality ASFIK. The company must hold records stating that the participants are aged 18 or over.

If you indeed had the above experience, why didn't you report it to the authorities during the intervening four years? You could have provided proof with photos from the shoot plus your own birth certificate. The law states "Innocent until proven Guilty". 
  •  

Margo

I strictly forbid someone to upload a picture and video with my personal participation.
The best way to declare that I was 13 years old at the time of shootings.

All pictures and videos from this resource only for private viewing. It is strictly forbidden to spread materials on any sites and forums.
The piracy is worse, than a crime against children.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Margo on 22-Mar-13, 05:28 AM
I strictly forbid someone to upload a picture and video with my personal participation.

All pictures and videos from this resource only for private viewing. It is strictly forbidden to spread materials on any sites and forums.

With all due respect, I can't respond to this because I don't understand what you are getting at. I suggest you contact the admin here and take up any grievance with him.

Thank you.
  •  

Margo

I despise pirates who steal and extend materials from paid sites.
Piracy this very serious crime which can't remain unpunished.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Margo on 22-Mar-13, 05:46 AM
I despise pirates......

Piracy this very serious crime........

•  

RBAP

Quote from: Margo on 22-Mar-13, 05:28 AM

The site looks shifty and I wouldn't be surprised if it in fact used underage models.
That being said, why mix the (legitimate) call for people not to post photos of you (specially if you were underage at the time) with a call against piracy (which, in a site like this, is like calling the kettle black)?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 22-Mar-13, 06:06 PM

The site looks shifty and I wouldn't be surprised if it in fact used underage models.
That being said, why mix the (legitimate) call for people not to post photos of you (specially if you were underage at the time) with a call against piracy (which, in a site like this, is like calling the kettle black)?

Exactly..........Margo comes across as a "troll" and not a very intelligent one, at that!

•  

Margo

I protect the rights which you, pirates, violate.
You upload my pictures and video without my consent.
You aren't forbidden to download and look houses. But it is most strictly forbidden to publish them.
  •