News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Fightign Carmen

Started by Lillian, 19-Nov-22, 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillian

Now I go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week trying to keep my body at 150 pounds, last weekend I started talking to this guy named John I'd seen him a few times at the gym but we never spoke until he came over and started talking to me. Now John tells me he's married and liked to wrestle with his wife Carmen now Carmen is 45 5'9 190 pounds and has always had a fantasy she's alwasy wanted to fight another woman. Now I had a feeling I knew what was coming and I was right seem's John wanted to know if I'd be willing to fufull his wife fantasy and fight her.

Now I'm 5'8 150 pounds so shes got 40 pounds on me that had me a little woried but the good thing was she's never fought before. After chatting a few times about it I finally agreed to take on his wife Saturday night at there place around 5 John gave me the adrress it was across town not far. I got home from work Saturday around 3 jumped in the shower picked out some old sweats and a t-shirt I got dressed as I had a drink thinking about this fight ad if this was such a good idea but the thought of fighting a fat 190 pound girl kinf of turned me on so I decided to do it.

I got to John's house around 4:45 rang the bell as he invited me in giving me a little hug thankingme for doing this then he shocked me giving me a 100 dollar bill telling me this is for troubles I was preased i did not expaect that but hey everyone can use monney. John tells me his wife will be out in a few she kind of nervous as we chatted out comes Carmen she was wearing shorts and a cut off shirt clearing showing her whole big belly and I could tell she was not rearing a bra s her nipples was clearly showing. Carmen gave me a little hug and also thanked me for doing this as she asked me how's this work I told her you pick the fight & the rules and we fight until one of us gives up she smiled and said ok that's pretty easy.

John took his seat in the corner as we both did a little stretching and then met face to face in the middle of the room, we laughed a bit and then began to fight as we pushed back and forth did a little slapping having fun, I did not want to come on too strong it was her first fight so I let her set the tone as we laughed and had fun. I decided to step it up a notch as I grabbed for the back of her hair pulling it back hard when out of no where Carmen swings a hard right slamming into my belly as the surprise and the power doubledme up as she started to laugh. I had decided to let that one go and not get crazy as we continued on  both getting a little rougher as we shoved back and forh Carmen used her weight to  push me up against the wall.

as she stepped back I laughed and then again it happened a quick step into me slamming another right deep into my belly this one alot lower as I doubled up in pan. I started to get a little embarased with John watching as I decided ok I need to get rougher. As Carmen and I grabbed hold of each other I grabbed for her hair giving it a hard pull back as she screamed in pain swinging borh fists punching both sides of my tits as I screamed in pain as I felt a stinging in my tits as Carmen laughed and John was actually cheering her on I had a feeing this was not her first fight and I was getting set up.

Carmen asked "had enough" I was holding the sides of my tits as I told her ok you wanna play rough lets play rough as I charged at her lowering my shoulder slamming my shoulder hard into her big belly as her eyes opened wide as she stepped back grabbing her belly, as she stepped back I again charged her driving my soulder again into her fat belly then time she dropped to both knees clutching her belly as she wasen't laughign anymore !.

I pulled her up by her shirt as it came off and her huge tis were exposed, I took advantage of that sending a left oppercut to her tit as she covered her tit with her hands.  I slammed a solid right deep into her lower belly as she fell forward into my arms,I just started to send my right fist up into her belly over and over hitting her about 6 times until John started to protest. I did not pay attention to John as I pushed her against the wall punchign her tits then her belly as she tried to cover up I kep  punching.

John  grabbed me pulling me away as Carmen slid down the wall moaning as she started to cry, John told me ok thats enough it's over as I was pissed kicking her in her belly as John told me I said it's over   thats eough as I started to laugh as I looked down at Carmen  her on the floor her belly & tits al red as her tits hung down on top of her belly. I got dressed and headed for the door as I John told me that was good fight you got me all hard as I smiled and left. It's been a few days and John's not been back to the gym so I'm hoping Carmen is ok but I gace her exactly what she wanted her her first!

•