Please help me find this match between these two female wrestlers.

Started by Alan Smithee, 08-Dec-22, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Smithee

Back in 2011, I came across this video on YouTube. The title of the video was either "female wrestling on roof" or "catfight on roof" It was two girls wrestling on a roof. The girl in the black top gave the blonde girl with the silver top a good run for her money, but the blonde was too strong and flexible and made the girl with the black top submit. I got a few screenshots of it before it was eventually pulled. Years later, through some searching on Clips4Sale, I found out that the girl with the silver top was named Nataly and the girl with the black top was named Odelia and both were apart of a female wrestling studio called Mixed Wrestling Planet. Sadly, after going through every page, I found nothing but Nataly in mixed wrestling matches and Odelia in mixed wrestling matches. As you can see, it looks like the match was filmed the same day as this session. I tried emailing Mixed Wrestling Planet,but got no response back. I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me find this long lost fight.     
  •  

marsmen

The video is from the FWZ. ( Female Wrestling Zone )
There are 2 fights: 1. Odelia vs Hope 2. Odelia vs Natalie
Here is the video ^^ and have fun. ^^

https://mega.nz/file/E9RywQDJ#l1yDS37ZqIJ8XuZ-haCAN0FotDgdu1v2erQOgpNyWa0

Alan Smithee

Quote from: marsmen on 09-Dec-22, 09:25 AMThe video is from the FWZ. ( Female Wrestling Zone )
There are 2 fights: 1. Odelia vs Hope 2. Odelia vs Natalie
Here is the video ^^ and have fun. ^^

https://mega.nz/file/E9RywQDJ#l1yDS37ZqIJ8XuZ-haCAN0FotDgdu1v2erQOgpNyWa0

Wow! That was fast! Thank you very much. You just ended a decade long search. I had actually been the FWZ, but I could never find it there. Either it's a part of the members page or I just wasn't looking hard enough. All three ladies in this video are beautiful and quite the competitors. Hopefully there's more videos of them out there especially with Nataly/Natalie. Thank you again! 🙏 

EDIT - The Odelia/Hope match is just as good. I've seen a few other matches featuring Hope. You can tell both of them are friends, but they aren't going to let their friendship get in the way of a victory. With Odelia/Natalie, it seemed a bit more competitive, but not to the point where it got personal or malicious. It was good to see the entire fight as I only saw the last few minutes in 2011. Good video and thank you again. I can't say that enough.