News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Celebrity Catfight Series

Started by alpres1901, 28-Sep-23, 05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpres1901

Taylor Swift vs Hayley Williams

VS

Hayley Williams peaks into Taylor Swift's dressing room hoping to photograph her naked and blackmail her rival. But no one's inside! That's when a hard shove sends Hayley flying onto her couch. "Who let you in creep?" Taylor sneers as she enters and slams the door shut and locks it. "Now what are you up to bitch! I so sick of you running your mouth in the media just because your boyfriend prefers me, even though to me he's just another weak male servant. He doesn't want you and its time for me to teach you a lesson there's no escape now I'm going to beat you senseless".

Taylor pounces onto the couch, her long toned legs lash around Hayley's midsection as she crushes Hayley in a bodyscissor. "Scream for me bitch!" Taylor shouts as Hayley squirms and cry's out, shocked that Taylor would turn this into as physical confrontation. Taylor constricts her thighs ramping up the pressure as Hayley shrieks in pain. Giggling Taylor grabs the back of Hayley's head and pulls it face first into her soft breasts. "Yeah, that's right! Get in there!" She laughs.

Hayley's pleas for mercy are lost in Taylor's deep cleavage. "What's that loser? I can't understand you, cry all you want everyone is in the cafeteria they will never hear you cries" Taylor mocks. She bites her lip and moans, getting off on her total domination of the little rock chick. She flexes her thighs, snapping several ribs as Haley starts to suffocate.
Taylor sighs as Hayley's struggles slowly cease. "ahh I think my little victims finished, but I'm not done." She kicks Hayley off the couch then braces herself on cushion as her legs coil around Hayley's neck, trapping her in a front figure four head scissor Hayley's face squeezed against Taylors panties. Hayley is barely conscious as Taylor's legs strangles her like pythons suffocating their prey, Hayley's face turning a deep shade of purple. Hayley can hardly lift her arms as she helplessly paw at her Taylors thighs.

"That's it bitch, your mine now. Just go to sleep and when you wake up, you'll join your boyfriend as my personal servant. Isn't that what you want? To be at my heel twenty-four seven? Maybe I'll even get you a cute little outfit." Taylor giggles as Hayley's eyes roll back and passes out.

Hayley awakens at Taylors house, her ribs bandaged up and with a diamond encrusted shock collar around her neck. Hayley's now dressed in a pink maids outfit. Taylors in the corner and shouts Hayley to come over, Hayley in terror complies. As she gets closer she sees her boyfriend lying on a sofa with Taylor sat directly on his chest. Taylor smiles worship my feet if you want to save him, Hayley tells her to get stuffed only to be quickly shocked. Taylor turns on one of her songs and repositions herself so she is sitting on his face every time the lyric "shake it off" is mentioned on she grinds her ass on his face. After seeing her ass shake on his face several times and realising she still has feelings for him and cannot see him suffer like this she complies drops to her knees and starts to lick Taylor's feet. Taylor has broken in another two servants.
  •