News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Pro-Style Holds

Started by DiabloNYC, 22-Feb-13, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charon

I see no views.  Where are they ?
  •  

dark87dan

Check now, I modified my post. Thanks for the catch.
  •  

charon

Here are another 17 pictures of females executing proper pro wrestling moves on a variety of guys.  Most of these moves would prove devastating to the men on the receiving them.
  •  

charon

Here's another 16 Pro Style Holds ( and not a boring scissors amongst them ).
  •  

charon

Here's another 17 pics of these truly lethal ladies, plying their trade.
  •  

charon

Here's another 15 pics of those wonderful ladies and their devastating moves.
  •  

DiabloNYC

•  

charon

An absolutely fucking brilliant posting, Diablo.  Is there only us two contributing to this thread ?
  •  

SteveZ

What does Tae weigh, around 135lbs, and VeVe is tossing him around like a rag doll. Jeez, she's strong.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: SteveZ on 15-Sep-15, 04:35 PM
What does Tae weigh, around 135lbs, and VeVe is tossing him around like a rag doll. Jeez, she's strong.

Tae weighs 116 lbs.  VeVe's actually bigger than he is!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: charon on 15-Sep-15, 12:30 PM
An absolutely fucking brilliant posting, Diablo.  Is there only us two contributing to this thread ?

Thanks!  I wish I could share some more, but I think all of my recent pro-style holds pictures are F/F.  Must look into this...
  •  

SteveZ

Throwing around 116lbs still isn't too shabby!
  •  

charon

OK !  Here's another 14 pics of fabulous females dishing out the pain to these poor guys.
  •  

Matey

I never cared much for pro holds, but there are some cool images in here! Thanks.

With these sometimes somewhat intricate or not-that-easy-to-apply holds, I find images actually work better for me than seeing the video.
  •  

charon

Glad that you liked them Matey, I too sometimes prefer images to videos.  By the way, haven't I seen your avatar somewhere else ( and I think you know where ? )
  •