News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Humiliated by my older sister

Started by johnnyb1786, 15-Nov-23, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyb1786

I have a similar story which is quite embarrassing, but true sadly. I'm younger than my sister but I've always been the physically fit one, but in recent years that has become the opposite. My sister was always the chunkier one and I always made fun of her for it. In the last 5 or 6 years she has really turned her body around and is now in great shape. She started running, doing CrossFit, kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do. She lost a good amount of weight and went down to about 145, but in recent months has gained some of that back and is now about 180 pounds, but trust me when I say it's mostly in her legs, her arms have a little size also. So picture someone who built great muscle in her legs and just bulked a bit on top of it. She's also 5'5, but the weight is so well distributed, you would never think she is 180. She also moves pretty fast too.

I always thought her legs were strong, I used to see her do home kickboxing workouts and I always said to myself, "if she ever connected with one of those kicks to my face, I'd be out".

To make a long story short, one day, I don't remember exactly but we were fighting over some family issues and I came over her house after work one day. We were discussing some other things not pertaining to the issue and things were fine. One thing led to another and some how I pissed her off, mind you she's got a short fuse and gets angry fast. She did what she usually does and stormed away from me getting angry, and I followed her because I like to continue the arguments. As I walked behind her, what happened next I didn't expect, she quickly turns around and delivers a sharp, accurate back kick to my face, SMACK!!! The sole of her size 10 foot connecting flush with my mouth, snapping my head back. I immediately grab my mouth because of the shock, and I stumble back a bit. She sort of looked surprised she was able to do that, but also pleased that she finally did something about me talking crap. As she watched me gather myself she shouts "Hahaha sucka, how does that feel?! I should have knocked your ass out!"

Being angry and a bit embarrassed I tried to come back at her and punch her, but I was off balance and she just swiveled her head back and I missed her completely . As soon I finished my follow through she delivers a side kick to my stomach area, that doubled me over making me feel like I had to puke, and while bent over she came running towards me and knocking me over directly on my back and her jumping right down onto my chest. Now 180lbs of her is sitting on my chest. She inches her way closer until my face is between her thighs. I barely could nudge her. She then folds her leg under my head and pulls my head in close to her, wrapping both thick thighs around my neck. I thought she was getting into a figure four, but it was a front Headscissor. She extended her legs until the scissor hold was tight. I feel myself slowly losing my breath and as if I'm slowly falling asleep. There was no fighting this. She squeezed and taunted me saying "good for you, I hope you learned your lesson not to talk shit". I tried to claw at her thighs but I couldn't really get a good grip on them as I was on my side with my other arm pinned against the ground. As I tried to pry her legs off, she squeezed even harder, like a snake squeezing its prey, it was getting tighter and tighter as I was losing more air, my lips even going numb at this point. I could tell she was really angry. She got up on her side to get some final strength into the scissor and I could feel myself gurgling and my vision getting blurry, before I knew I knew it I was out and she was standing over me with her foot mushed into my face saying "that's what you get bitch". I never ever thought this day would have happened. I had no idea she was capable of that. Especially those kicks with those size 10 feet, that hurt. I know she had been training the kickboxing but I didn't know the extent of how much Tae Kwan Do she did, apparently enough to kick my ass. Today I'm scared to even make fun of her at all today. I sort of stand on guard every time I'm near her. Safe to say she officially scared me. I'm embarrassed for sure and I'm pretty sure she could do similar to me again if she wanted. I honestly thought that first kick was going to knock me out, she caught me so off guard with it, SMACK!!! Flush on the kisser! She was smart to do it without any warning, I was still in mid sentence and I believe so was she, so I never saw it coming, and that was the beginning of the end.

johnnyb1786

Ever since my last altercation with my sister I have not stopped thinking about it. I was scared of her but I couldn't let this go. I wanted to get revenge on her. I was able to arrange a time when I could work out with my sister. I will tell you that as I arrived at her house I was already nervous.
I get in and she tells me, "you ready?" I said, "of course I am!" So I'll fast forward a little bit passed the small talk and now we are downstairs, ready for a workout. We start with some calisthenics and some dumbells after that.
I intended to let this workout go as long as I could without opening my mouth. I'm doing bicep curls, and she's squatting using a regular long bar and squat rack. So now was my time to say something, so I said "damn you can squat a lot of weight" and she just laughed it off and said "hah, I can't do that much"
To which I replied, "well your legs are pretty strong, don't act like you dont remember what you did to me", to which she replied, what are you talking about??" I said " oh so now you have a bad memory?" She said, "what are you talking about?" I said, "you embarrassed me that day 2 years ago, and you even knocked me out, that was really fucked up"
She said "you deserved it, you kept calling me fat!"
I started to get serious and I said, " well I still don't think you're in great shape" and I pushed her kinda hard at her shoulders. She quickly smacked my hand away and said "what are you doing?" I said "I don't think you could take me down like that again, you caught me off guard last time" All she said was, "oh really?"
I said "nope" I also added as motivation for her, "if you do beat me, I'll even kiss your feet!" She said "ok, get ready" Then I reached in and I grabbed her head and neck down in a wrestler approach, but she slipped her head down and didn't allow me to get any grip, but now I could see she was a little more on guard and we both got into a fighters/wrestlers stance as if to square off. I said, "cmon lets go, lets see what you got" Immediately I thought to myself, "ok, now I'm sort in a fight with her but we are setting it up like a match.
So we still are moving around each other, sort of bouncing on our feet, each person looking for an opening. I go for a take down by her legs and she stuffs it. I still feel like she's toying with me and can turn in on at any moment. I get back up and now she looks and me and has this smirk on her face. I'm getting a little annoyed so I just decide to rush her and grab her body to throw her to the ground, and we are sort of locked up, jockeying for position, and she isn't easy to push over because she's standing pretty firmly in a stance with her legs.
All of a sudden I feel one of her legs wrap around my leg behind my knee and she takes me down flat on my back, with her falling on top of me again. Mind you in situations like this I don't have great balance because I'm bow-legged and this makes me sort of unstable at times. So now I'm in a familiar position as last time and I'm panicking. She pressed all her weight onto me and grabbed my wrists. While laying on me, she says "what happened, you lost your balance?"
Now I'm getting a bit frustrated, and thinking "how could this be that it's so difficult to get her off of me?" I try to roll her over and gain position, but I can only slightly rock her and then she just regains position. Now she decides without leaving any opening for me to squirm away to sit on top of my chest. Another familiar scene. Because I generally don't have great breathing to begin with, this is already exhausting me far too much. All I can do is lay there and feel as if my heart would explode from all 180lbs of her on me.

She starts to inch closer to my head and now her crotch is firmly pressing into my chin and throat. Im already coughing and just while that was happening she grabs a hand full of hair from my head and holds my head in close to her while she wraps one of her legs under my head. Once again this is all too familiar to me. This time she did exactly what I thouht we was going to do last time, she takes the other leg and hooks it around her foot and there you have it, a figure four front head scissor. Of course she is smart enough to have me on my side so only one arm is essentially free to try and release the grip of this.
Now the taunting begins. "what happened?" I thought you weren't going to let this happen again" With whatever breath I had, I said "screw you bitch" That was a big mistake, as she grabbed her other ankle with her hand and tightened this figure four so tight, I let out a moan and thought my head was going to pop off. Then she proceeds to say, "you did say my legs are strong right? She then loosens the hold up a bit and allows me to breathe a bit. She said, "you think we are done with our workout?" I thought she had a change of heart because after another 2 mins in that scissor, while not tight anymore but tight enought keep me stuck, she gets off of me, and lets me get up to my feet, even though that took a minute.
Now we are both standing again and she says" you're gonna let me beat you like that?" Now even more embarrassed but determined to get her back somehow, just somehow, I start to think how I could approach this. Should I actually stand up with her and start striking her? So I decided to at least throw a jab, it slightly grazed her chin, it had no effect. But I could see that she wasn't going to hold back now. She came at me as if she was winding up for a punch but instead she threw a side kick to my ribs, it sounded like a baseball bat hit my side. I was holding my side now and hobbling away from her at this point, but she decides to come in closer and clinches me and grabs me behind my head delivers a huge knee to my stomach, and a second quick one
to my stomach again, all you could hear was "ugh, ugh", and I was down on my knees again. This isn't looking good and she doesn't look done yet. She pretends as if she walks way again and turns her back and I'm slowly getting up and I think maybe this is my moment to get her while she has her back turned, but as soon as I lunge toward her, she throws a hard back kick again and once again it lands right in my face. This time it leveled me, and I fell back down to the ground. My lips felt swollen and my eyes started to water up. I tried to get up but she quickly kicked me back down placing her foot on my throat. She held it there tight for a moment compressing my airway. Then in a moment's notice drops down on my body with her ass in my face. I tried to push her off but my arms felt like noodles, and she grabs another handful of hair from my head and pulls my head in close to her ass, while she wraps her thick legs firmly around my neck.

Now my neck is deep between her thighs and she locks her ankles together to proceed with my torture. She squeezed me so hard, it felt like my eyeballs were going to pop out of their sockets. She squeezed and released, squeezed and released. But now I'm starting to lose consciousness. Im not out completely yet, but my lips once again go numb and I feel my face tingling. She pauses to give me a breather, "ah a moment of rest", but not for long until she wraps one leg under my head and had applied a reverse figure four scissors and she grabs her ankle for more leverage. I now begin to gurgle like last time. My faced smooshed firmly between her thighs. I thought she was going to bring me to the end and knock me out, but she stops and says "oh no, you're not passing out on me"
She pulls me to my feet by my hair and I decided to punch her in the throat when we were face to face. She didn't see it coming, and she backed up a few feet holding her throat. Now she was coughing, and I decided to move in for more, I swung once more, throwing a right cross that she managed to get her arm in front of, and countered with a punch to my nose. That hurt so much and it made my eyes water up again and I couldn't see much. It was at this time, she unloaded a roundhouse kick to my face that nearly took my head off, I fell straight to the floor knocked out. While I was knocked out, she sat on my chest and placed my head in a front headscissor. Just as I was gaining consciousness, she says, "now its bed time" She squeezed me senseless and I was out in seconds. When I awoke, she had sat me up against the wall of the basement and said, "now kiss my feet! You thought you would actually hurt me? Kiss them now!! she yelled, she sounded angry. So I hesitated to do it and was getting closer but didnt start
quite yet, so she gets frustrated and says "kiss them!" as she kicks me right in the face. I got scared she would hurt me more so I went in to kiss her soles and then slowly moving up to her toes, she all of a sudden shoves her toes into my mouth by force. My head pressed against the wall. She shoves more of her foot into my mouth, all five toes and what felt like half her foot, and I start gagging. She then says "ok ok, stop being a baby", and she makes me suck her toes one by one.

This was the worst day of my life, the worst beating I've ever taken. After that, I don't think I'll be challenging her again anytime soon. All of this is very descriptive I know and sounds like it was a long battle, but this stuff happened so fast, it felt like a blur like the first time.

johnnyb1786

Ok, so I'm back to tell you I challenged my sister again. This time to a head and body scissor challenge. First we did the bodyscissor challenge. I get on the floor, she starts to wrap her thigh over and under my abs, but since her legs are bigger part of her legs are pressing my ribs. All she did was lock her feet together and I said "don't start yet". She said I didn't even begin squeezing. I was shocked at the pressure. She sets a timer for 3 mins and says "ready, set, go!" She begins to squeeze and I start to feel as if she's going to touch her top leg to her bottom leg right through my body. I try to lean forward to get a grip on her legs and it was pretty much impossible. I try to reach and squirm as much as I could to unhook her legs. At this point, I'm also losing breath with my struggle. It feels again like snake squeezing its prey. About 1:30 mins have passed by. I try to arch my back to bring her legs apart, but nope. Now 2 mins have passed and I feel a sharp pain in my lower ribs, and I try to turn my body a little sideways between her legs. I managed to turn sideways but I'm still pretty stuck but now her grip is directly around my ribs. Now I'm in a good amount of pain and scared that she will crack a rib. She checks the timer and sees there's about 20 seconds left and she pours on the pressure. I scream in agony as I try to pull her legs apart and they just aren't moving. 10, 9, 8,.... I felt a small pop on my right side and I began to immediately have a hard time taking a breath. The time expires and I'm in so much fear over what just happened. I lay flat on my back holding my right side the for next few mins.

As my breathing calmed down, she says " you ready for the Headscissor challenge?" I said with whatever breath I had "I guess so". She mounts my body, places my head firmly and deeply into her crotch. She says " you ready " Im scared of being KO'd again. Once again, she sets a 3 min timer, and says "ready, set, go!" She applies a ton of pressure right away, I was able to use both hands for this challenge and she try with all my strength to pry those huge thighs apart and off my head. Once again, can't even budge her legs. She rolls me to the side and leans on her side to gain more leverage for a powerful squeeze. I'm starting to feel light headed and it feels like the room is spinning. Only about a little over a minute has gone by. All of a sudden she says "what's wrong? You stuck?" I couldn't respond with her thighs wrapped so tightly around my throat. Before I knew it, the room stopped spinning and she had knocked me out.

I only lasted about 2 mins. She slapped me back to consciousness with her foot. She says " you lost both challenges, you said I get a free kick right? I said "ummm yeah" she says " stand up". So I stand up in her living room and she's facing me right in front of me. She says "are you ready?" I said, "no" and she suddenly unloads a HUGE side high kick to my face, mostly connecting with my mouth. That's all I can remember after that, I was out again and fell back on her couch. Lips are swollen today from that. She woke me up again to force me to suck her toes.

I honestly feel like she is a super human, never felt any kind of pressure like that around my head or body before in my life. Then of course that kick which felt like it almost kicked my head right off my shoulders. Of course sucking her toes wasn't the worst part, she's got great feet, but it's that she sees me as below her, and I guess I am.

johnnyb1786

I tried it the other day and I got her when her back was turned and I nailed her in the side of the head, she almost fell over but she didn't, but she seemed hurt but only for a moment and then it was all over for me. I didn't know how to react so I stood there and then decided to rush at her and take her down to the ground, but she was keeping her weight down so well that she grabbed my head in a side headlock and did some sort of judo hip throw and I flew over her waist and she came crashing down on me, all the air knocked out of me. She stayed on top of me with a headlock still on. She then switches her position on me and without letting me push her off, she grabs my head with her hand and puts me in a reverse Headscissor, I was firmly stuck again. This was all too familiar to me. She squeezed pretty hard and kept saying " what the fuck is wrong with you?" Do you want me to really hurt you?" I couldn't even respond anyway with her legs wrapped around my throat so tightly. She then squeezed even tighter, and then she decides to make it a reverse figure four. She grabbed her ankle while in the figure four and pulling her leg towards her more making it so tight I felt like I was going out. She held it for a while, never felt a pressure like that before, I was actually very scared again. I was panicking and throwing my arms everywhere and legs, but she didn't budge at all. I tried to rip her legs off in one last effort but it didn't work, her legs felt rock hard and impossible to move. Then next few seconds I felt my eyes slowly getting heavier and then the knockout came. I was done. Completely out. Another fail..... she wasn't done with me....

When I woke up she flipped me over while on the floor and placed me a rear naked choke while wrapping her legs around my body. She squeezed and released this on me for a tortuous 10 mins. I felt like I was about to cry bro. I once again felt like a prey stuck in an anacondas grip. She squeezed up on me so tight again and I was losing air fast. She finally decided it was time for me to sleep again and she choked me out. I remember my ribs being in a lot of pain but when you also have your air being taken away at your throat you don't know where to try and put her your hands to resist. When I woke up again, as usual, she stuffed her foot into my mouth. She forced me to suck her toes for a few mins against and finally said, please don't try anything like that again. Then she forcibly kicked me out of her house and told me to get lost. I was in a lot of pain so I didn't feel like resisting her anymore and I was scared too. I'm done! No more trying her, for good, because it won't even make a difference if I trained for a while either, she will always have the advantage.