News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

User suggestions or complaints

Started by Zeus, 19-Oct-12, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: chocojerk on 05-Dec-12, 04:10 PM
Hi do you now give karma by clicking the thumbs up icon on the top right of posts now? I see that it has changed, thanks in advance

Yes.....

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=325.msg3759#msg3759
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

IMHO the old way was better...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 05-Dec-12, 05:25 PM

I think the idea for this change is that you can see how many karma you get for each individual post. In theory, that should tell us what types of vids are the most popular. However, given the reluctance of many people to either say thank you, or click a little thumb symbol (despite downloading) you may get abnormal comparisons when comparing post-karma to actual download numbers listed on your filehost........ ::)
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 05-Dec-12, 06:07 PM
I think the idea for this change is that you can see how many karma you get for each individual post. In theory, that should tell us what types of vids are the most popular. However, given the reluctance of many people to either say thank you, or click a little thumb symbol (despite downloading) you may get abnormal comparisons when comparing post-karma to actual download numbers listed on your filehost........ ::)

I understand the idea. It's just that the old system allowed you to give Karma anywhere you found a link to the member you want to thank. Less information, but easier to use.
And... yes, #karmas < #downloads everytime. Oh well...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: RBAP on 05-Dec-12, 06:23 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 05-Dec-12, 06:07 PM

I understand the idea. It's just that the old system allowed you to give Karma anywhere you found a link to the member you want to thank. Less information, but easier to use.
And... yes, #karmas < #downloads everytime. Oh well...

Oh I see what you mean. If you "owed" someone karma, then you didn't have to return to that particular post.

If after a while it looks like a lot of downloads equate to a mere one or two "thumbs-up" karma, I think it'll prove that it's probably the same few members who actually bother giving karma. I always reinforce a karma click, by posting a thank you and stating  :k1:  and I know you do the same, otherwise how would anyone know who is giving karma and who isn't? Unless there's an upgrade, like on some forums where you can get karma stats: given and received, direct from checking a particular member's profile.

If that's the case, its not going to be a good indicator of how "popular" a particular post is.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Hey i started my thread.   desertgoodguy wrestling your wife g/f thread, and I am the only one who responded lollllol
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 06-Dec-12, 12:15 PM
Hey i started my thread.   desertgoodguy wrestling your wife g/f thread, and I am the only one who responded lollllol

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=152.0

•  

Zeus

Quote from: RBAP on 05-Dec-12, 05:25 PM

I edited the script so that it shows both the new and old way of giving Karma/Thanks..  :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Just out of curiosity, I checked my file manager and the stats on my latest F/M post

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=30.msg3860#msg3860

when the thumbs system was live, is as follows:

2 thumbed karma: 23 downloads

And I haven't posted that particular vid on any other forum.

A lot of members must have hated that vid *after watching it!*     :lmao:
  •  

spiezer

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 06-Dec-12, 12:15 PM

IMO, you mention it way too often.  You got a wife that wrestles you.  Good job.  Getting a little tired of always hearing about it.
  •  

Zissou35

I have a suggestion, it would be good to have a requests section.

edited * Marty :d
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

femfightwatcher

Please clarify whether the company name should be masked in the thread title only, or in the text of the post as well.  I've been doing the former to make searching easier.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Didnt mean to bore you dude

Quote from: Zissou35 on 07-Dec-12, 05:54 AM
I have a suggestion, it would be good to have a requests section.

edited * Marty :d
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: femfightwatcher on 10-Dec-12, 04:16 PM
Please clarify whether the company name should be masked in the thread title only, or in the text of the post as well.  I've been doing the former to make searching easier.

:PM:
  •  

Matey

Quote from: femfightwatcher on 10-Dec-12, 04:16 PM

Don't name the thread titles by company/website names at all, please.

What you do in the text of posts is your choice, we don't ask for company name at all but need video name and/or file name and/or wrestler names for example as these things are unique for each video and actually help find duplicates/avoid reposts or help others identify video against their own collections to see if they already have it or not.

Disclaimer:  Members should only post videos they own copyright to or have consent from copyright owners.
  •