News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

User suggestions or complaints

Started by Zeus, 19-Oct-12, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

I can see where hate1991 is coming from, but IMHO, it's unnecessary.

The occasional repost of HQ material by non-HQ members is nothing worth Rustling your Jimmies over..... ::)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

LadyStrongStyle

I wasn't sure if this matter was brought up, but for the past few weeks, someone has been going around the open video section and reporting people's contributions to their file hosting sites (like mega & depositfiles).  It's pretty frustrating to put up a file & then have it get shut down in a few hours. 

I've had a few vids reported & ended up opening multiple accounts on mega & depositfiles just so I could avoid getting my main account shut down.  Is there another way to solve this, or is anyone here working on solving the problem? 
  •  

hate1991

we have to think about a solution
the links getting dead within few hours
dont be lazy, give thanks if u like =]
  •  

hate1991

how about this:

make a hidden links that a member can see only if he got "10 karmas" or just click "thanks"
i don't like this method on other sited but it can help up us fint the rat here. maybe even to get rid of him just when it will stop being so easy to see the links.
  •  

zell04

Quote from: hate1991 on 07-Jun-15, 01:03 AM
how about this:

make a hidden links that a member can see only if he got "10 karmas" or just click "thanks"
i don't like this method on other sited but it can help up us fint the rat here. maybe even to get rid of him just when it will stop being so easy to see the links.

its not that bad idee:P
  •  

unique

Adding a topic to quote dead links? or a button ?

i dont see it, but i see a lot of dead links
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: unique on 07-Jun-15, 01:47 PM
Adding a topic to quote dead links? or a button ?

i dont see it, but i see a lot of dead links

[attach=1]
  •  

Njordin

how about this:

I don't think it would help that much because if we need a "thanks" to see a link, then almost every post in the open section would get 50+ thanks - too hard to find the rat. Torrents would be the best solution but it has been discussed and turned down.
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

hate1991

Quote from: Njordin on 07-Jun-15, 03:16 PM
how about this:

I don't think it would help that much because if we need a "thanks" to see a link, then almost every post in the open section would get 50+ thanks - too hard to find the rat. Torrents would be the best solution but it has been discussed and turned down.
look- you can compare and find all the mutual members of all the reported links- and then to "delete" from the list all the known members and old members. i think that u will have a short list then.

above all, i have a feeling that the rat won't hit the hidden links just becuase it can expose him.
  •  

LadyStrongStyle

I just had 16 videos taken down all at once today.  Someone is spending a lot of time to report my links these past few weeks.  I would really like to know if there are any update/news on a solution to this problem? 
  •  

zell04

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

LadyStrongStyle

Quote from: hate1991 on 07-Jun-15, 03:28 PM
look- you can compare and find all the mutual members of all the reported links- and then to "delete" from the list all the known members and old members. i think that u will have a short list then.

above all, i have a feeling that the rat won't hit the hidden links just becuase it can expose him.

So stoneflowers mentioned that it's because one of the newest member that would do all this - is the producer for SV:
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=83.msg41663#msg41663

That would explain why zell04 stuff hasn't been taken down and my FvF stuff hasn't been reported yet, but there has been other videos that are not SV related that got reported and taken down.  Either there are a couple of rats doing all this for the past few weeks or just one angry rat  :attn:
  •  

tvwatcher38

Was going to put one of these suggestions  in the enhanced karma thread but had something else to add to some of the suggestions I read here so decided to put in one post.
Please bear in mind that I not very tech savvy & since I don't know much these may be wasted suggestions.

While I think the system is pretty good, I was wondering if was feasible or for that matter executable to have it similar to the attachment and other options when you are posting a reply. We would still be brought to the same screen when giving karma but would have the option to click on the button to give more karma to a post that we like.
You would still have to set limits I know but might make easier for members who want to give a poster multiple karma as way of encouragement for their posts.
Won't encourage people who never give karma to start but then again I doubt anything short of making the hyperlink somehow linked to give karma whenever it's clicked on will get some of them to do that.

The next one may not be popular but I am going to suggest anyway:
Was thinking that the HQ sub forums should only be view able when you are an approved member of HQ. I know you can't access unless you are a member but I am talking about it being completely hidden until such time,and only become available or seen when a member logs into the forum & is already HQ approved.

Now some will say that by seeing it it gives non-HQ members something to shoot for or aspire to be. I get that I do but it can also be argued that for some it might breed resentment at being excluded.

Should there be resentment to having full access to a free forum for members ( except for Zeus who pays for this forum & all the members who have donated  to help along the way) the quick & only reasonable answer is a resounding  NO.

But you just have to look around the forum to see that in some cases reasonableness is sometimes in rare supply. People complaining about a multitude of things that I still shake my head about when getting access to a free video, clips, pictures, etc. but I won't list here so as to avoid conflicts.

Will it stop people from commenting on or complaining about HQ, probably not. Look at me commenting on it right now.  :)
But the old saying: "Out of sight, out of mind." is sometimes very true.

And as far as giving something for other members to aspire to, if the members of HQ still had it on their profiles that are throughout the free/public forums than that would still give members something to shoot for. Not completely out of sight out of mind but a good compromise.

Now both suggestions may be useless, not doable, or cost prohibited for a variety of reasons but I hope they might be worth thinking about because they may in turn lead to an even better idea or ideas.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

•  

Helios

Hi everyone.

I know that the main themes of this forum are wrestling and scissors. And this is why I appreciate it in the first place. I was wondering if it is possible to have a separate (sub-)board which collects the stuff about muscular/athletic legs (these play, in my opinion, an important role).

However I know that few boards and few themes are a good choice for a Forum, then take this post as an innocent proposal (I'm just pitching...).  :)
  •