News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Fetish Adventures

Started by bob.earl, 02-Jul-13, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob.earl

Wenona Naked Assault Full HD

This is one of the sexiest clips we have ever filmed with Wenona and we get to see her fully naked while dominating poor Bob.She had no problem smothering Bob with her naked ass and pussy in full weight facesitting.She also applied her dangerous headscissors that actually did alot of damage off video because she had squeezed him so hard she busted a vessel in his eye. he was ok though however the thought of a sexy naked warrior like Wenona that can hurt a male is without words.She even managed to cause him extra pain with ballbusting,slapping and nipple pinching.In the end he was exhausted and beaten as she posed over him claiming her victory and always with a smile.   

http://clips4sale.com/10645

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Battle For The Pink Chucks

Jessie (played by Sarah Jain) comes to take back the Pink Chucks from Kristiana. However Kristiana won't just give them up that easy.  It becomes a battle between these two hotties.   The fight goes back and forth until Kristiana gets the upper hand and simply embarrasses Jessie by pinning her down and making her give up by admitting the shoes belong to Kristiana.

Remi Dominates Mia

Remi and Mia are good friends but Remi just cant help dominating and torturing her friend.Its just something about it that turns her on to it.Plus Remi is good at it and loves her job of kicking ppl ass.She applies the sexiest Headscissors and SGPs on Mia's little head.This is total domination on Mia by Remi and she laughs and enjoys herself through out the whole clip.Multiple K0s until the final K0 and Remi poses with a big smile.

www.clips4sale.com/10645

Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Remi and Mia Trampling Session

After wrestling each other the girls enjoy a tampling session where they laugh, taunt and humiliate their victim.

www.c4s.com\10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Kristie Etzold ties him up and beats him up.  Domination, ball-busting, face-sitting and scissors. 

www.c4s/com/10645
  •  

ivyhill

Great clips - Keep up the great work  ;)
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Latest Updates !

www.c4s.com/10645

School Girls Beat Down the Teacher

Bob really gets it when he tries to teach these girls Kristiana and Nikki about wrestling.  They attack him immediately with scissors,facesitting,chokes,and ballbusting.  They really double team him and they end teaching him a lesson while wearing sexy schoolgirls outfits.   

Wenona Gets Dominated

Brother Reggie wants to teach Wenona a lesson in dominance.  She tries to out wrestle him but finds herself being choked,scissored and put into headlocks.  While being topless and helpless at the same time Reggie taunts her as he dominates her until he finally puts her out with one guillotine and then kisses her after she sleeps.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

We offer both fem-fem videos and fem-male videos.

Bikini Babes Wrestling 2

Nikki Fierce wrestles Kristiana nonstop with submission after submission to see who is the better wrestler.This was a back and forth battle between these babes wearing sexy bikinis.  Prostyle moves and jujitsu holds used by Nikki as she later gets the upper hand on Kristiana and submits her in the end.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

sometimes the guy wins.

Constance Gets Dominated HD

Sexy topless Constance tries her best to dominate Victor but fails.  He dominates the match, squeezing her tits and choking her out.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Nikki Fierce Dominated
Nikki Fierce gets challenged by Pip who was tired of losing to females so he learned a few new moves.  Some awesome but painful moves he applies to Nikki bending her every which way.  At one point he even bends her to the point to where he makes her smell her own feet.  There were many prostyle moves used by Pip and to Nikki's credit she did try to put up a fight.  But this was Pip's day he made sure she knew it.  At the end Nikki gets K0d and Pip counts his win as he pins her prostyle

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Facesits,Scissors & Smothers 1

Kristie Estzold starts a smother frenzy on Bob. She uses her topless breast to breast smother him and then uses her sexy muscular thighs and ass to squeeze and smother him completely.  All he can do is take it and when she is done she smothers him with HOM while mounting him and finishes with her foot on his chest as she flexes.

www.clips4sale.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Latest updates

Reggie Destroys Shauna Rayne

This was an amazing one sided beating from Reggie to poor Shauna. She not only gets dominated she gets K0d multiple times with chokes and holds that also put her in pain. She even gets PILEDRIVED multiple times as well and all the while being taunted by Reggie and made fun of. He practically becomes a comedian while he dominates poor Shauna. A most entertaining beating from Reggie to Shauna as she suffers a great deal in this clip.

Wonder Woman Facesits the Ninja - Starring Safa Warda as Wonder Woman

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Duchess Dani vs Pip

Sexy erotic looking Duchess Dani wrestles with Pip but didn't expect to get her ass handed to her. She puts up a great fight with him and even gets the upper hand at times, but when it's all said and done Pip came out on top.  But seeing a gorgeous topless Dani get dominated by Pip gets exciting if this is what your looking for.  Enjoy.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Allie Rae vs Korea

Korea and Allie Rae fight over who is the better woman. While Korea gets the upper hand she scissors Allie multiple times while slapping her ass and pulling wedgies on Allie for humiliation. However she gets serious when she PILEDRIVES Allie into the mats multiple times as well. After a while Allie sneaks up on Korea and returns the favor of torture. Allie locks in many Headscissor holds that have Korea choking and passing 0UT .Allie then slaps and pulls wedgies on Korea for her own humiliation. After a final Reverse Fig 4 choke on Korea Allie then poses with her foot atop of Korea.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Dominates Mahea

First time ever will you see Mahea MMA Fighter get completely dominated by a male and not any male but none other then Reggie at that.He has been on a roll lately taking another female victim underneath his belt.He stretches and twist Mahea with different wrestling moves as well as squeeze her and choke her with sleepers and fig 4s.If that wasnt enough he PILEDRIVES her into the mats completely putting her into DREAMLAND.Actually she gets put into DREAMLAND multiple times.

http://clips4sale.com/10645
  •  

wrespet

Would like to see if this guys can beat better female wrestlers in this industry like, Ariel X, Jennifer Thomas, Mistress Kara, Isamar Gutierrez, Veve Lane, Sable (LWS), Tia, Cheyenne Jewel ....etc.
  •