News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Fetish Adventures

Started by bob.earl, 02-Jul-13, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Destroys Alondra

Reggie is at his meanest yet as he makes poor Alondra pay for the beatdown she gave him previously.

http://clips4sale.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Quote from: wrespet on 26-May-14, 03:21 AM
Would like to see if this guys can beat better female wrestlers in this industry like, Ariel X, Jennifer Thomas, Mistress Kara, Isamar Gutierrez, Veve Lane, Sable (LWS), Tia, Cheyenne Jewel ....etc.

Good idea, if those girls come through Dallas we'll have to see if we can set up a shoot and find out.
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Celeste vs Roxie Pins Match

This was a special CUSTOM match involving pins to 10 count or more.However new girl Roxii was mean and would pin Celeste over the 10 count.Celeste fought back and would get Roxii in some sexy pins but she got it worst from Roxii.These two were in sexy thongs and bras at the request of the Custom.They also taunted each other during their back and forth assault on each other.However Roxii really enjoyed humiliating Celeste even toward the end when she made Celeste give up.   

www.c4sale.com/10645

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Dominates Rapture

FIRST TIME EVER RAPTURE GETTING DOMINATED BY A MALE.Reggie got beat up pretty bad by Rapture in a previous clip and this time he made sure that didnt happen again.He got her revenge on her using some painful holds making her tap and added taunts with it.The painful expressions on her face tell how much she hates it when a man dominates her especially since she is the one usually dominating the man.Reggie finally after torturing her puts her 0UT COLD.   

www.c4sale.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Our Latest Offerings

Reggie Dominates Vika

Vika had the nerve to call out Reggie and she starts to push on him about beating on females.  Big mistake because Reggie shows her just exactly how he does it.With ease and pleasure.  He puts her through all kinds of painful submissions and even K0s her a few times.  He cant resist the moment to driver her head into the mats with his Tombstones and Regular Piledrivers that have her out cold.

www.c4s.com/10645

Brandy First Facesitting

Sexy Dominican babe Brandy tries out facesitting for the first time while wearing a sexy bra and thong. For the next 7 mins she continuously smothers Reggie over and over even putting her full weight on him. In the end he is suffocated into unconsciousness.

www.c4s.com/10645    

Reggie Destroys Celeste

Wow the first time ever that Celeste has ever been dominated by a male especially the Alpha Male Reggie.  Boy does he ever punish this poor girl.  He chokes her with his normal Fig 4s and sleepers but adds an awesome Bearhug and a Backbreaker and Backbender with stretch.  And of course he has to PILEDRIVE Celeste a few good times putting her into Dreamland.  He also tortures her with unknown holds that have her in real pain and finishes her with final PILEDRIVER.   Reggie adds another notch under his belt.    

•  

rvaldezwrestling

2 New Releases!  One for the fem-fem facesitting fans and one for the maledom wrestling fans.

Constance Revenge Smother mp4

Tara Tied betrayed her friend Constance by sleeping with her man.  she must pay dearly via smother by Constance who suffocates the hell out of Tara using her ass as a weapon. Constance wearing a sexy bikini attacks Tara and at first Tara didnt want to admit to Constance of her betrayal but when Constance kept her smothering attacks then Tara began to break down.  different positions of facesits smothers being used on Tara by Constance it seemed Constance really enjoyed her assault. Eventually Tara will be taken out completely by Constance with one last smother which is a smashing Squat Facesit.

Reggie Destroys Brandy    

After the suppose beating that Brandy gave Reggie she begins to rest since she was tired after exerting all her energy on Reggie he then sneak attacks her. He gives her a real bad beating causing her to get K0d multiple times. She had on a thong and bra when she gets put into painful submission moves.  makes her suffer and cry many times and laughs and enjoys his attacks. PILEDRIVERS and many dangerous chokes and submissions were used to put Brandy until he was done with her and plays with her limp body afterwards

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Our newest releases.  Fans have been asking for more girl-girl action.  Here it is.

Roommate Punishment

Renee Storm gets pissed at her roommate Sahrye for not taking care of her choirs and paying her rent on time so she decides to take matters into her own hands and make her pay another way.By suffering underneath her sexy thick ass in spandex being smothered via facesit.If that wasnt enough she even pins Sahrye's arms down and begins to place her hands over her mouth for more smothering.smothering. Sahrye becomes more and more weak by the min.One way or another Renee will get her point across to Sahrye even if it takes putting her.                  

Roommate Revenge

Sahrye comes for revenge on Renee Storm with constricting squeezes from her thighs using multiple Headscissors. Renee could not handle the pain and she choked being in between Sahrye's thighs.Sahrye taunted and talked much trash to Renee    while scissoring her asked how she felt being on the other end.Reverse,front,and fig 4 headscissors were used to put Renee near being K0d until the very end.   

•  

wrespet

I bought 2 of your videos rapture and ductches danni ones. Haven't seen dani before but she looks like a total bad ass and It's great to see her and a dominant and strong woman in this industry like rapture gets dominated once in a while. Even rapture also have considerable amount of muscles, Still I haven't seen a well known and totally muscular big FBB like Amber Deluca, Lisa Cross..etc dominated by a fairly muscular guy. I surely would buy a video like that and I'm pretty sure no one has done it before. Thanks. 
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Kylie Gets Dominated

Kylie tries to manhandle Bob but this time she is the one that gets a beating.She gets totally dominated by Bob as he uses bodyscissors and many prostyle submissions on her.He twist her little body in many positions and humiliating pins.When he is finally done with her he carries her away on his shoulder and even spanks her on the ass.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Quote from: wrespet on 30-Aug-14, 12:25 AM
I bought 2 of your videos rapture and ductches danni ones. Haven't seen dani before but she looks like a total bad ass and It's great to see her and a dominant and strong woman in this industry like rapture gets dominated once in a while. Even rapture also have considerable amount of muscles, Still I haven't seen a well known and totally muscular big FBB like Amber Deluca, Lisa Cross..etc dominated by a fairly muscular guy. I surely would buy a video like that and I'm pretty sure no one has done it before. Thanks. 

Thanks for the kind words.  I think that may be the only video of Rapture being dominated by a male.  Dani is pretty awesome, strong and solid, she's tough to get down and keep down.  We'll see what we can do to set up a match between a female and male BB, I know a few women but I don't know any men at this time.
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Naked Naptime Tussle

It's late afternoon and Duchess Dani is laying naked on the sofa trying to get a nap after a morning of hard workouts in her jui-jitsu and MMA classes and a long session at the gym lifting weights.  Her boyfriend think she needs a massage.  She tells  him not to bother her, but he doesn't listen.  Finally having enough, she turns and pushes him to the floor and jumping on top of him.  Gone is the thought of taking a nap, it's time to teach his stubborn ass a lesson.    Using her natural strength and new moves she's been learning in class she easily controls him, putting him in painful joint locks, scissors, grapevines, face sits and naked breast smothers, throwing in a few belly punches and crotch claws.  He tries to escape but Dani is just too skilled and powerful.    A face front figure 4 that crushes his face into her crotch almost knocks him out.  She leaves him beaten, exhausted and in pain telling him he better never bother her again when she's taking  a nap.  She's a woman on a mission and her mission is to convince him not to never bother her when she's taking a nap.  Did he learn his lesson?  Or will he need another more painful lesson that only the Duchess can teach?  Time will tell.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Dominates Korea

Korea thought she was just gonna beat Reggie and laugh about it. She thought wrong but to her credit she actually laugh at him in the beginning until she saw he wasn't playing around about giving her a beating. She fought back as much as she could but it just wasn't enough to keep herself from being K0d over and over with Reggie's submission holds, chokes, and PILEDRIVERS.  Reggie with his normal taunting and slapping of her ass was some of the highlights of this domination clip we get to see a little bit of accidental nudity from Korea.            

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bob Gets Revenge on Celeste

Bob wanted his revenge for Celeste humiliating him and kicking his ass last time.  So this time he made sure he was gonna make her suffer with humiliation and pain. Bob stretches poor Celeste in ways her body couldnt even imagine. He even slaps her on the ass and bending her in humiliating positions. This way worst of a beating than she received with Reggie. Bob makes her cry in pain until she is K0d in the end.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Master Ward Dominates Annabelle

Annabelle Genovisi thought she was beat Master Ward in a wrestling match until she finds out the hard way she was wrong.  Ward scissors and chokes her with his legs and arms and even applies an SGP on her while squeezing her head between his thighs.  He strips her of her bra while he has her helpless.He makes her cry out in pain when she turns her body around and pulls her into painful unknown positions that cause her much agony.  He even taunts her and squeezes her in some tight body scissors teasing her about letting her go and then not doing so.  He finally puts her into Dreamland.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Buff Battle Babes

Duchess Dani challenged Kasie Cavannah to a wrestling match and both Fems are muscular but Kasie is much stronger and more experienced then Dani.  It showed as Kasie became totally dominate over Dani.  Dani was just basically overwhelmed with Kasie's power.  Bodyscissors, Headscissors and pins were used to subdue and submit Dani and she gave up the match to Kasie.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •