News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Fetish Adventures

Started by bob.earl, 02-Jul-13, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Another in our series of Male Dom videos.  Not for everyone but there are some fans here who enjoy them.

Reggie Dominates Fitness Babe

Poor fitness hottie Stefany really gets a beating from Reggie.  She was so exhausted by beating on him that she could not hardly move or get away from Reggie. Reggie has much fun with her and taunts her while putting her into painful submissions here and there.H e even adds a Piledriver to really put Stefany 0UT COLD. He even treats her like a ragdoll in the end as she is helpless and UNC0NSCI0US .

www.c4s.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bob Destroys Mutiny

Mutiny really gets a beating from Bob and it makes you fell sorry for her. She is wearing only a thong and is topless when she challenges Bob to an ass kicking contest. She ends getting twisted and turned in every which way and put through many submissions causing her pain and making her tap. Bob even ties her up with rope but to her credit she tries to fight back some. Bob even at one point facesits her to the point of her passing out. Humiliated and beaten and left on the mats half naked poor Mutiny will want her revenge in the future.

www.c4s.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Megan Jones Twitching, Drooling and KO'd

Megan wakes up only to be surprised by Mark who sneaks up behind her and locks on a SLEEPERHOLD and slowly but slowly squeezing her into CONVULSIONS which causes her to DROOL over herself. He obviously wanted some revenge from previous beating he received from her before. This Mark was gonna get his revenge one way or another. She eventually gets completely K0d. But he won't be done until he repeats K0ing her a few more times with mounted hand chokes and scissors causing her more CONVULSIONS and DROOLING. Her beautiful voluptuous body left OUT COLD.   

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Korea Scissors and Smothers

Korea has much fun dominating Bob using her most dangerous weapons...Her ASS and Thighs.  She squeezes Bob causing him tremendous pain and then totally suffocates him with her giant ass completely covering his face.  If thats not enough she talks a lot of trash and also taunts him while she humiliating him under her ass as Bob is literally being crushed.  After scissoring and squeezing him in one last hold she insults him and walks away.  This was a very entertaining clip of Korea.   

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Rapture vs Nikki Jackson (topless)
This was a very intense competitive match up between Nikki Jackson and Rapture.Two strong buff topless babes that go at it until one gets injured and ends the match.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Crotch Wars 5 – Alexz vs Bob

Alexez and Bob have had many battles in the past but this battle involved both of their crotch areas being pummeled by each other. They both took their turns until one gets more damage on the other and loses the battle all together.  Expect to see Alexez sexy as ever in a tiny thong showcasing her muscular ass and she puts it on Bob's face as well.   

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Constance vs Lil Loca

This was a near 25 min battle between Constance and Lil Loca using their thighs and asses as weapons.  First part of this large clip Constance gets the upper hand scissoring Loca's neck between her thick thighs and what a treat we get with her big ass right in front of Loca's face.  K0 from Constance on Loca after 12 mins being choked with Constance's thigh.  Loca comes back and dominates Constance with her style of headscissors and eventually starts to plant her little sexy ass on Constance's face.  There was some resistance from Constance but it didn't matter if Loca squeezed hard enough and eventually she squeezes Constance 0UTCOLD.   

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Korea Crushes Allie's Face

A non stop facesitting frenzy by Korea on Allie Rae. Its amazing how Allie survives over 10 mins of smothering by Korea's gigantic ass. Allie is crushed under Korea over and over and Korea taunts and smiles as if she really enjoys her torture on Allie. Poor Allie gets smothered and Korea just walks off.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Megan Totally Destroyed by Josh

Megan Jones really gets in over her head this time when she talks about Josh not knowing she will pay for her sins after he is done with her.  In fact he makes her beg for mercy and she cries out in pain many times that it makes you almost feel bad for her.  Multiple K0s by Josh on Megan as he taunts her adding insult to injury. He finally leaves her out cold on the mats.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Our Latest Releases!

Adrianna vs Dixon PINS MATCH

This was a battle of these hot babes for a custom idea and the rules were simple.  they were to pin each other and count to 10 in various pins of course.  They fight hard and each gets her own pin on the other as the other struggles to get free.  Sexy close up shots of their crotch and asses between pins.  Enjoy the blonde vs brunette battle between Adrianna and Dixon first time ever these two getting it on.   

www.c4s.com/10645

Dixon Destroyed by Reggie

Dixon was cocky and think she could handle Reggie.  Boy was she ever wrong because like the rest of the fallen babes to mix it up with him she will suffer the same fate.  Suplexes,loads of submissions and 2 PILEDRIVERS that had Dixon K0d multiple times.  While wearing a sexy bikini outfit and showing off her DD breast she is totally 0UT with legs and arms spread out and Reggie taunts her even more.  He will finally end her with a very unique submission CHOKE0UT even after she is K0d which he didnt care he just woke her up to K0 her again.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Constance Seriously Destroyed

Constance is topless when she challenges Bob to a match up but it goes sour for her when he gets the upper hand.  He starts breaking her down little by little as she gives much resistance at first but he makes her pay for it.  She suffers through agonizing holds and chokes that have her screaming in pain.  The dreadful end comes when he pins her down nice and tight and begins choking her with his hands and she is helpless to stop it.  She gags and jerks around until she stops moving and then the real kicker happens when he loses it and SNAPS HER NECK and continues twisting after the first snap! It's over in a second and he is not so sorry afterward.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Korea Exposed and Dominated

Korea has beaten and humiliated Bob in their first two videos and he's out for payback and revenge.  He attacks her before the video guy even starts rolling.  He takes her quickly to the ground and starts to punish her with a choke and body scissors that have Korea yelping in pain and maybe even panic.  We know she didn't expect his aggressive attack.  He switches to a straight body scissor and clamps his hand over her mouth and nose.  Bob means business and he wants to destroy and humiliate Korea.  He taunts her and tickles her armpit making her laugh and worry about peeing herself if he continues.  He keeps her tangled up, turning her on her belly, sitting on her legs and holding her arms in a double hammerlock,  and giving her ass a couple of swats before grabs the bottom on her bodysuit to give her a wedgie and the snaps come loose, exposing Korea's crotch.    Korea doesn't seem to mind and he continues to dominate her sitting on her back and pulling her into a camel clutch, turning into a surfboard hold.  A full-nelson turns Korea on her back, exposing her naked crotch to the world.   She's not happy about that, she struggles and talks shit but can't escape.  He tortures her with a reverse bear-hug, squeezing her ribs.  Bob is the aggressor but Korea is not a woman to go down easy in defeat, she struggles and screeches like a wildcat determined to give as good as she is gets.   He uses a head-scissor and pulls her face tight against his crotch trying to take some of the fight out of her.  Korea  tries to bite his dick.  Keeping a loose scissor he tickles her again then slips on a nasty arm bar.  She bites his cock again and breaks free trying to take the offensive, but Bob manages to gain control.  Korea manages to trap he head between her thighs and returns the favor, holding his face close to her naked pussy.  Most men would die happy in that predicament but he finally breaks free and continues to dominate.  He mounts her in a school boy pin and sits on her face.  Of course Korea tries to bite him again but he holds on and smothers her.      He finally puts her out with a body scissor and smothering her face against his chest.  He may have won but we think Korea will be back to avenge her loss. 

Lots of trash talk from both parties and lots of action in this video. 

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

wrespet

now this is a video of a guy beating a strong dominant woman. After rapture video we are getting a strong woman finally. Mutiny is a popular woman but you can find mutiny getting beaten by even young new girls. This is better. I should add this to my wish list.
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Quote from: wrespet on 14-Mar-15, 02:37 AM
now this is a video of a guy beating a strong dominant woman. After rapture video we are getting a strong woman finally. Mutiny is a popular woman but you can find mutiny getting beaten by even young new girls. This is better. I should add this to my wish list.

Thanks for the comments.  Yes, Mutiny plays the jobber a lot, why not?  She's good at it.  Her popularity in the market is still high.  She is pleasure to work with, she's a professional and she enjoys what she's doing. 

Please do add Korea to your wishlist.  We plan on bringing out video where more strong girls get dominated.   
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Dixon's Sensual Smothering

This was Sasha Dixon actual first facesitting clip and she was a natural as we found out after this that she knew exactly what she was doing. Cody who has been in some clips in the past got be the victim to get smothered by her.  What a privilege it was as she enjoyed herself and made loads of moaning sounds while using her ass and breast to smother him sensually.  It was still suffocating for him though but the pleasure didn't last since she left him with wanting more in the end.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •