News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Question for our Female Members.....

Started by Ronald_Frump, 19-Oct-12, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Hi ladies,

Serious question.

What made you want to join a forum like this? Do you share the same basic view of inter-gender combat, as most of us men do? ie. Dominant women > men/women, for mutual sexual satisfaction. What about the fact that many of us guys get turned on by F/F action? Does the lezdom aspect hold any fascination for you, or do you find it  repulsive? Do you derive more pleasure from being submissive in an inter-gender, or indeed lesbian confrontation? Why would you find wrestling/fighting more erotic than say, BDSM? Is it the closeness of body-contact, or the fact that it empowers the woman as she relies on physical strength/skill alone, rather than the use of mechanical devices to subdue her male (or female) adversary?

I'm genuinely interested in getting a female perspective on this. I can't do it without your help, as the "Y" chromasome addles my brain........ ::)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sammy_scuffles

I'll try some answers! Am I the only one at the moment anyway? Whatever.

So many questions...

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 19-Oct-12, 10:14 PM
What made you want to join a forum like this?

Umm.. a bit of fun? The vague hope that I might find some not-totally-femdom content? The chance to heckle guys when they say silly things?

QuoteDo you share the same basic view of inter-gender combat, as most of us men do? ie. Dominant women > men, for mutual sexual satisfaction.

No not really. I happen to like matches where the guy wins, or at the very least he's competitive. I fail to see the point of a match pitting a muscle-bound amazon against a weedy bald old guy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. But hey, if people like that I won't tell them they shouldn't!

QuoteWhat about the fact that many of us guys get turned on by F/F action?

Nothing wrong with that.

QuoteDoes the lezdom aspect hold any fascination for you, or do you find it  repulsive?

Other girls don't really hold any attraction for me. I do love to watch a good technical / competitive fight though.

QuoteDo you derive more pleasure from being submissive in an inter-gender, or indeed lesbian confrontation?

Yes, yes I do! But not in a "real" match, those aren't even slightly sexual for me at all, regardless of who I'm grappling. Play wrestling fantasy matches are my thing I guess. And I do find it much hotter to play the losing end for those.

QuoteWhy would you find wrestling/fighting more erotic than say, BDSM?

I don't know much about BDSM to be honest. Who knows, might be fun!

QuoteIs it the closeness of body-contact, or the fact that it empowers the woman as she relies on physical strength/skill alone, rather than the use of mechanical devices to subdue her male (or female) adversary?

Well apart from the bit where you wandered off into femdom land again... I've never really thought that hard about why, it just is what it is and I can't really explain it. Wrestling holds hurt, why would that be a turn-on? But it is. I guess I'm just a crazy-person!
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 19-Oct-12, 11:49 PM
I happen to like matches where the guy wins, or at the very least he's competitive. I fail to see the point of a match pitting a muscle-bound amazon against a weedy bald old guy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

totally agree!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I'll try some answers! Am I the only one at the moment anyway? Whatever.

I think there might be a couple of you.......

Umm.. a bit of fun? The vague hope that I might find some not-totally-femdom content? I happen to like matches where the guy wins, or at the very least he's competitive. The chance to heckle guys when they say silly things?

Re. competitive: that can be arranged...... BTW I find a good "cyber-heckling" by a lady, to be most satisfying  8)

I don't know much about BDSM to be honest. Who knows, might be fun!

Wrestling holds hurt, why would that be a turn-on? But it is. I guess I'm just a crazy-person!

You've answered your own question there......pleasure/pain, good/evil, yin/yang, sane/crazy.....flip-sides of the same coin.

Thanks for answering!  :)
  •  

Matey

Good question, Stewie. (and yea, there's couple more ladies in here already)

so basically Sammy is just like one of us, ie she likes being dominated by the opposite gender through the means of power/wrestling/fighting moves, right Sammy? If so, there goes yet another fantasy of being (at least virtually) pinned by someone from Down under, LOL

Can you at least admit you get some sort of (non-sexual) satisfaction of managing to submit men on mats on occasions? that would make me keep a goddess-like status of you I like to imagine in my head everytime I see you post  ;D

hehe, seriously, when you grapple guys, you win some you lose some, and like it like that, right? when I wrestle women, and if the woman is strong and/or skilled to the point she beats me 9 out of 10 times, I genuinely enjoy even that 1 time I'm able to submit her too. Not as much as I enjoy the other 9 times, but still....  :D
  •  

sammy_scuffles

Quote from: Marty on 20-Oct-12, 06:08 AM
Can you at least admit you get some sort of (non-sexual) satisfaction of managing to submit men on mats on occasions? that would make me keep a goddess-like status of you I like to imagine in my head everytime I see you post  ;D

No goddess-like statuses allowed!  >:(
But of course, when I'm on the mats for real I'm either fighting to win (in a tournament when it matters) or trying to learn every last scrap of jiu jitsu I can (in practice when it doesn't matter). Both of which involve submitting guys when I can and getting submitted by guys who are better (or sometimes just bigger). And naturally collecting a good win is satisfying, it means that the work I'm putting in is actually worthwhile when I can get a tap off someone who's actively trying to beat me.
  •  

sleepinbin

that would make me keep a goddess-like status of you I like to imagine in my head everytime I see you post  ;D

woah dude, chill out, you'll scare some of the ladies off talking like that :p
  •  

Matey

I could have gone over the top a bit more but chose to down it down.. :o
lol, seriously, should have known sammy wouldn't have any of that  :-*

Thanks for opening up to us, Sammy! Good to know the other side's wants and desires.
btw, if someone ever bothers you too much over PM's, don't be shy to let a mod know, we will deal with it (not that you wouldn't handle anyone on your own). on an old old message board we had a creepster like that who wouldn't leave few girls we had alone.

It's probably good you chose to send your personal stats and pictures only to me and not post 'em publicly  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 20-Oct-12, 01:21 PM
It's probably good   you chose to send your personal stats and pictures only to me   and not post 'em publicly  ;D

•  

crushed4life

Quote from: sleepinbin on 20-Oct-12, 01:02 PM
that would make me keep a goddess-like status of you I like to imagine in my head everytime I see you post  ;D

woah dude, chill out, you'll scare some of the ladies off talking like that :p

Yes, calling them "mistress" will be just fine  ::)
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 20-Oct-12, 02:48 PM
It's probably good   you chose to send your personal stats and pictures only to me   and not post 'em publicly  ;D

qft :P
  •  

sammy_scuffles

Quote from: sleepinbin on 20-Oct-12, 07:46 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 20-Oct-12, 02:48 PM

<image snipped for bandwidth, you already know what it is>

qft :P

What? Nobody else asked!  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 20-Oct-12, 08:35 PM

"I guess it's just you and me again, Rupert!"

•  

Matey

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 20-Oct-12, 09:12 PM
Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 20-Oct-12, 08:35 PM

"I guess it's just you and me again, Rupert!"

Fixed  ;D

•  

Ronald_Frump

lol, you just wait till halloween!  ;D
  •