News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Zeus, 01-Jan-13, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and got what they deserved!  ;D

I just wanted to thank all active posters for doing a great job. Squeeze Queens Forum is just over 2 months old, and yet we have already amassed over 5000 posts! Within such a short amount of time since we got rolling, that is a pretty incredible accomplishment.

I want to thank our fellow moderators.. good to have you, mates!

..and let's not forget about the few courageous ladies who grace our boards with their presence. Really great it's not all just guys in here..!  :-*
/sorry my HNY poster probably doesn't appeal to you very much/

Each year, I'd like to award a Poster of The Year title to one special forum member who's done the best job posting in the forum during the past year.

I'll have to say one obvious choice comes to my mind for 2012................. Mr. Stewie_Griffin!  :D
/but feel free to nominate your pick/

Wishing everyone a good 2013 and may all your wrestling dreams come true!
:D

•  

Ronald_Frump

I'd just like to add my own appreciation to all those who have contributed and helped to make SqueezeQeens.com the hottest new femfight forum on the net, bar none.

:r0x:

I'd like to also give credit to Zeus and his team of mods who quietly go about their business, behind the scenes, keeping the forum running smoothly and enhancing the members' experience here.

<R0x>

......and last but by no means least, a huge thank-you to RBAP who is a complete "Star", tirelessly posting both new and classic material, for the benefit of others. You Sir are my nomination for "Poster of the Year 2012".

Bravo!

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Jan-13, 07:04 AM
I'd just like to add my own appreciation to all those who have contributed and helped to make SqueezeQeens.com the hottest new femfight forum on the net, bar none.

I'd like to also give credit to Zeus and his team of mods who quietly go about their business, behind the scenes, keeping the forum running smoothly and enhancing the members' experience here.

<R0x>

Ditto x 2!

As for "Poster of the Year," it seems to me that Stewie is the real star and should be acknowledged appropriately. Victory is clearly his!  ;D
Have a great 2013!
:goodjob:
  •  

sleepinbin

slightly delayed but in the spirit of things, massive thanks to all those who established this forum, especially zeus, and further thanks to all those who have contributed thus far and will do in future!

as for poster of the year, as much as i love stewie (and trust me, i love him to bits), it's got to be RBAP for his unselfish and dedicated sharing of what has got to be one of the most extensive collections around. kudos good sir!

:TY:

here's to another great year!
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: sleepinbin on 05-Jan-13, 10:48 AM

as for poster of the year, as much as i love stewie (and trust me, i love him to bits), it's got to be RBAP for his unselfish and dedicated sharing of what has got to be one of the most extensive collections around. kudos good sir!

Hadn't seen this.

:TY: !

It's all good.
  •  

Zeus

The SqueezeQueens is now just over 2yrs old. We continue to grow, so here's to the 2015 being our best year yet!

We hope all members have a great time here and wishing you all lots of squeeze joy and pinning happiness all year round!

Image courtesy of the Squeeze Queen Ludela Hahn
  •  

gbs1

Many Many Thanks!!

Happy New year!!! :):):):)
  •  

zell04

Wow. I wish to say something .Rbap its man of the year but my vote goes to Kostag1969 .its outstanding what he post on this years.
  •  

uboat

•  

malderat

•  

wrestling_pi

Happy New Year, let's squeeze out a good 2016.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

To everyone at SqueezeQueens:

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Zeus

Have a great 2016, everyone! - SqueezeQueens team

Image courtesy of ScissorPlanet
  •  

dark87dan

Best wishes for 2016 to all members.
  •  

tvwatcher38

Happy New Year everyone!  :cl:
May the year 2016 on the forum be the squeeziest  yet  ;D
  •