News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

File-Host Alerts (Down/Offline)

Started by Ronald_Frump, 07-Aug-13, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

......and down again  :(

edit: its up again, but they seem to be having consistency problems just lately.

•  

Ronald_Frump

I've been unable to download from rapidgator for almost a week now. I get as far as inputting the captcha, but then the connection never completes and the file never appears. I can login to my free account, but I still can't download......very strange.

Anyone else been having similar problems?
  •  

ivyhill

Working fine for me Stewie. Probably a temporary glitch for your area. Happens to me on occasion.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks, Ivy. This morning I upgraded from windows 8 to 8.1 and rapidgator is working okay now.
  •  

lou994

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

zell04

hello. does anyone know a good file/uplouad site with at least 50 gb free? besides mega... thanks
  •  

DR

•  

zell04

Quote from: DR on 06-Jan-15, 11:53 AM
Mediafire is good.
Maybe for download . Uplouad was worst. A file like 300mb takes more than 30min.probably its not everyday like this. And they have 10 GB free😉.
  •  

DR

I don't think I've seen a significant difference, if any difference at all, between upload speeds of Mediafire and Mega. But yes, you are right about the 10 GB limit. I forgot about that, sorry.
  •  

zell04

Quote from: DR on 07-Jan-15, 07:18 PM
I don't think I've seen a significant difference, if any difference at all, between upload speeds of Mediafire and Mega. But yes, you are right about the 10 GB limit. I forgot about that, sorry.

dont worry. i found it. drive from google. i upluad a a file ,about 700mb in 2-3 min. he has 10gb but i upgrade for 100gb for 2.40$ months.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I haven't been able to access clicknupload for a while now. Anyone else had the same problem?
  •