News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Mixed Wrestling - Sexual erection

Started by wiener1, 07-Apr-14, 03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is your penis erected, if you are watching wrestling pictures?

Yes, anytime.
28 (50.9%)
Yes, sometimes.
27 (49.1%)
No, never.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 55

wiener1

Does it sex you up to watch wrestling pictures and wrestling moves?  8) :-[
  •  

Ronald_Frump

In general, yes. However a big, strong, fit guy wrestling with an obviously weaker girl does nothing for me. It is so fake. There has to be a strong element of credible femdom involved.

For a believable mixed wrestling scenario, that means a fit, athletic girl humiliating:

• a skinny young guy
  • a fat/weaker older guy

So it's not about a man and a woman rolling around, rubbing their bodies together. It's about a stronger, more skillful female imposing her will on a weaker male.

The above conditions make all the difference between (as Shakespeare once said):

"Erection or no erection, THAT is the question!"
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 07-Apr-14, 05:19 AM
So it's not about a man and a woman rolling around, rubbing their bodies together. It's about a stronger, more skillful female imposing her will on a weaker male.

That's what it's all about for me too.  8)
  •  

BandGB

Yeah, here are some things that can ruin a mixed wrestling vid for me:

-If the action is not believable (as detailed by Stewie above).
-If the guy is too loud (either shouting, groaning, or just talking too much).
-If the guy puts up no resistance.

Here are some things that can enhance a video for me:

-If the girl trash-talks (and is good at it).
-If the girl seems like she's enjoying beating the guy (not just angry or bored as some of the girls in these vids seem)
-If the girl keeps the guy in a hold for a bit, after he taps
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: BandGB on 08-Apr-14, 09:31 AM

Here are some things that can enhance a video for me:

-If the girl trash-talks (and is good at it).
-If the girl seems like she's enjoying beating the guy (not just angry or bored as some of the girls in these vids seem)
-If the girl keeps the guy in a hold for a bit, after he taps

^ This.....

If the girl acts like a machine with zero personality and the guy is overacting, then it detracts from her performance, makes the whole thing take on a semi-comedy theme and the guy often becomes the star of the show. That's the complete opposite of what we want (SV and others - take note!).

The tap-out thing is the most overlooked, yet important aspect of femdom fighting. Since the act of submission is the most sexy, empowering part of the entire match, why not drag it out for at least 10 or 20 seconds of prolonged torture? It's not the friggin' UFC FFS! Nobody is going to get their arm broken in semi-comp, semi-scripted bouts (which is what 99% of this stuff is). I'd rather see a grown man cry while he's (supposedly) getting his ribs cracked, than hear him spout some lousy dialogue that in tinsel town, would have ended up on the cutting room floor! 
  •  

orange_fizzy

Personally, watching mixed wrestling or any type of mixed combat is a real turn off for me but hey, that's just my point of view peeps. The main reason why is simply because guys wrestling hot chicks is like watching children rolling around in a room full of candy in that, they enjoy it far too much to be a visual dick hardener for me. Personally, if a wrestling movie or picture is going to capture my attention, then it has to be female on female full stop, and contain content that has a sense of panic or complete domination of one over the other with the use of long held holds such as scissors and sleepers.

Another thing that drops my todger like throwing a house brick outta of the window, is when they decide to take photographs of the action during the session, where you can hear the camera motor going click buzz buzz, click buzz buzz, click buzz buzz and as such, can never understand why they can't just purchase a digital camera that is silent. Lastly, watching any type of combat production being mixed or female only, where the victim is struggling to escape a hold and seems totally dominated, but yet puts time and effort into adjusting the bikini top or butt wedge will hit the stop button for me.
Bazinga!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: orange_fizzy on 08-Apr-14, 11:04 AM
Personally, if a wrestling movie or picture is going to capture my attention, then it has to be female on female full stop, and contain content that has a sense of panic or complete domination of one over the other with the use of long held holds such as scissors and sleepers.

That's where M F X get it right: panic and domination. What they then get wrong IMO, is that their girls have zero grappling expertise, so that the way they apply scissor holds spoils the overall effect. They often pull one leg up OVER the top of the other (which is held out, straight) into a weak figure 4, which anyone could break out of, rather than using believable holds like tight triangle chokes and sleepers. It's these little touches that would make all the difference.

•  

DR

For some reason, I don't mind the overacting of SV or SF movies. It is probably because the girls are...well most of them...really hot, and those scissor holds seem to be pretty tight.

What turns me off, and I don't typically even download those, is when the dude is showing too much skin, or, even worse, is completely naked, while the girl has her blouse, skirt, boots, and whatever else, on. What is that all about? I understand that the guy is enjoying the treatment, and I would too in his place, but do we really need to watch a naked dude and a fully dressed girl?

Ideally, I like the girl to be cute and deadly at the same time (for example Chloe and Summer from Lusa, or Jayde and Cali from SF). And if they are tormenting their "victims", with a smirk on their face and a little bit of trash talk, while showing almost no effort at all, that is my cup of tea.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 08-Apr-14, 02:05 PM

What turns me off, and I don't typically even download those, is when the dude is showing too much skin, or, even worse, is completely naked, while the girl has her blouse, skirt, boots, and whatever else, on. What is that all about? I understand that the guy is enjoying the treatment, and I would too in his place, but do we really need to watch a naked dude and a fully dressed girl?

:lmao: I know what you mean...... however, as long as the girl is dressed "appropriately" (skimpy, etc.) I don't mind the guy showing skin, as long as he's uber-skinny, fat, or in some other way inadequate  ::)

What I don't like is some bodybuilder-type flaunting his physique, indirectly coming across as a poser, subconsciously trying to steal the limelight off the girl (think Steve of S W A with his ridiculous tight "gay-boy" shorts and those Euro mixed wrestling "bone-heads", who look like ex. Spetsnaz). A naked slob is at least credible, as the comparison to the girl, highlights her physical superiority.

Having said that, I prefer baggy clothing and no disgusting "dangly" bits on view!  ;D
  •  

sadmachine

I like a one-sided competitive match or a plausibly-acted one-sided semi-competitive match. My preference is for girl/girl, but a girl with superior skill dominating an average-sized unskilled guy works very well too. Flamingo and DWW have been the companies with the highest batting average for what I'm into.

The Scissor Vixens drinking game: take a drink every time the guy says "You're crazy!"

The ones with dudes' wieners flopping around are just funny.
  •