News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Amazon Annie Bodacious Adventures!

Started by amazonannie, 16-Oct-14, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonannie

Lia Labowe and Amazon Annie are in their living room, flipping thru channels on the t.v. Annie complaining that there is never anything interesting on. Lia has an idea that will make the night much more interesting...at least for her!!

She slides on her favorite black leather gloves and attacks Annie from behind. She wraps her leather-clad hands around Annie's mouth and shuts off the airflow, making Annie grasp and sputter for air. She tries to grab Lia's long hair or to poke out her eyes, but she is unable to and she gets weaker and weaker. Lia playing with her the entire time.

In a last ditch effort to get herself out of a sticky situation, Annie attacks Lia, in the same manner, putting her hand over her mouth to stifle the air. Playing rabbit, she makes herself limp and allows Annie to victory pose over her body.

Lia is done toying with Annie, pushes her over and attacks her again maliciously. Annie is overcome and is having the air restricted dangerously. She goes out and Lia plays with her limp body and victory poses over her.
  •  

amazonannie

Appearing at the Doommaidens live event, Kari agrees to do a 10 minute roll with Amazon Annie in an auxiliary room with lights and mats. Both being over 200 lbs, these Amazons are large and in charge...Gordita Grande at 260 lbs (!!!) and Annie at 210 lbs.

They roll and crush and roll and crush one another, sliding in chokes and elbows to the throat. Gordita, tries her best to keep on top of Annie, and Annie tries her best to stay out of her way, opting to attack her from behind. After an excruciating 10 minutes of trying to pin and tap out the other, Annie finds her way into a RNC, finally issuing a tap from the larger wrestler.

•  

amazonannie

Amber's 1st Time

Amber has met Annie only 1 time before, this time Annie has challenged her to a wrestling match. Amber is quickly overwhelmed and put into a matchbox pin, and quickly surrenders to the fact that this match is obviously a squash match. All she can do is remember to tap when the time comes!

Wedgied and folded up like a chair, squeezed by scissors and put into full nelsons are only a few of the moves that Annie puts Amber. She is put into camel clutch and boston crab, eye gouged and face sat, she is generally overpowered and dominated. Annie makes fun work of it, placing her in any hold she is struck by in the moment. She twists and turns in a rocking chair, limbs held firmly by Annie behind her. She is finally taken out by a forward facing scissors, her windpipe blocked by the angle of her neck, while Annie constricts her python legs around her neck!

•  

amazonannie

SMILE!! Vanessa Vilano

Produced from a custom script:

Vanessa talking to the camera "...tired about Steve Johnson ordering all these clips where Amazon Annie is beating up all these people with camel clutches and sleeperholds!!" "Well that won't happen to me because I'm here to whip her ass!!"

Annie comes up behind Vanessa and quickly wraps her arms around her head putting her in a super tight sleeper asking her "what did she just say about not getting put in a sleeper? "

Vanessa stays on her feet for a little bit fighting the effects of the sleeper, she puts her arms in the air trying to stay conscious but Annie just increases the pressure on the jawline of Vanessa.

"Oh we have a fighter good let's see how much fight you have when no is going to your brain baby!!"

Vanessa starts to fade and she drops to a knee and Annie starts slowly add more pressure asVanessa gets glassy eyes and finally slumps back into Annie lap.

Annie sits her up and starts squishing Vanessa limp face.

Annie: "What was that about this stuff wasn't going to happen to you? Your so cute when your asleep but it's time to wake up!"

Annie rolls Vanessa on her stomach and puts her in a fishhook camel clutch

"Smile for me!!"

After a few seconds Vanessa wakes up and moans in helplessness "What you want me to stretch your mouth wider?" Annie pulls back further with the fishhooks giving Vanessa a big joker smile!

Annie: " I'm going to give you a chance to quit and we can end this ok? Do you quit?"" BeforeVanessa can say a word you change the fishhooks to a traditional camel clutch.."What's that I can't hear you!! Annie is really enjoying the pressure she is applying to Vanessa and talks trash the whole time: '"I wonder how far back your neck can bend? I want you to look me in my eyes LOL!!'

'What your sleeping again?' Annie releases the camel clutch and sits Vanessa up one more time and gets behind her squishing her cheeks until she wakes up again(30 seconds to a minute)

Vanessa wakes up trying to apologize for everything and Annie says that she accepts that but she still has to put Vanessa to sleep.

Before Vanessa can move Annie has her in another face squeezing sleeper and the scene ends with Annie looking into the camera sayin: " thanks for getting me another victim Steve! I had fun but I don't think Vanessa did LOL!!" Sleeper ends the clip as Vanessa slowly fades//////

•