News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Women Are Two Steps Faster In Handling Then Men

Started by Female Action Movies, 02-Jan-15, 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Action Movies

An woman told me once that women are one step earlier and faster with fighting then men. that woman knew what the man would do, before the man could attack. women have a faster reaction also i heared, or do you think that's nonsense.

What is your opinion?

•  

trouler

I am a PE teacher and I learned that women are on average better at multitasking while men seem to be better at navigating in their surroundings. Those are about the only differences between the sexes' abilities, not counting reproduction and musclemass, that has been proven. Never heard anything of women having a naturally faster reaction speed. The major differences between individuals are practice and condition (healthy etc.).
  •  

uboat

I don't think so, the reality is far different from our dreams:

Fastest punch: Keith Liddell

All the real mixed fight with the same size, experience I ever watched the girl looses. If the girl is bigger, much more experienced, technically superior, perhaps it could happen. That's why there's no "mixed" sports in 99.99% of all sports.

Let's be real, if you have a charming girl all over you, would you really want to beat her? Well perhaps delay occurs because in fact we're using the other head first  :ROTFL:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Men have better, faster reflexes for striking etc. and greater explosive KO punching power. Women have better passive/resistive stamina strength, more suited to grappling.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Quote from: uboat on 02-Jan-15, 10:10 PM
...if you have a charming girl all over you, would you really want to beat her?...

That summarizes it all.

Why would anyone want to beat her, when instead you can have her sit on your face, scissor your head, or breast smother you?  8)

However, if the girl is technically superior, with some combat training (judo, jiu-jitsu, karate, grappling), I think that most average males would not have to "fake it" at all. They would most likely be easily beaten.
  •  

wrespet

I think women are faster and flexible than men. They work and practice harder. But this obviously must be generally. Individuals can be different. Some women are stronger than some men. There are women who out lift me in gym. But not majority.
  •  

Female Action Movies

Quote from: wrespet on 03-Jan-15, 11:33 PM
I think women are faster and flexible than men. They work and practice harder. But this obviously must be generally. Individuals can be different. Some women are stronger than some men. There are women who out lift me in gym. But not majority.

100 % right women are athletic and are faster
  •  

uboat

Oh great, this is not a scientific fact. Actually all we know is on high performance athletes men are faster, stronger, etc.. But this doesn't mean you can't be beat by a woman.

Facts:
100m
Men's records
World   Jamaica Usain Bolt 9.58 (2009)
Olympic   Jamaica Usain Bolt 9.63 (2012)
Women's records
World   United States Florence Griffith 10.49 (1988)
Olympic   United States Florence Griffith 10.62 (1988)

Check the Olympic records of weighlifting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_records_in_weightlifting

So no the women aren't the most fast or athletic in high performance sports period.
  •  

wrespet

•  

uboat

Sorry pal, neither at wrestling. This is a fact, women and men, when compared at high performance sports have better results for men. I know some exceptions, perhaps : Ultramarathon, rock climbing, equastrian (this one has mixed competition). But if you pair 2 persons with high performance quality in sport with same age, height and weigth we all know the possible result. But sometimes women win at this situation, but this is rare with equal conditions.

•