News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Were Xenia Onatopp's body-scissors realistic?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 02-Nov-12, 06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge DR3DD

Were the bodyscissors that Xenia Onatopp used on the admiral to kill him and Bond realistic? Do keep in mind tho that she fought a weaker James Bond.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Seriously, if you stop asking these questions via pm, more people will come into the thread and give opinions here.

For the sake of getting the thread started, I'll reiterate what I said via pm:

Death by bodyscissors is IMHO a tad fantastical. If she'd triangle-choked him, or even headscissored him, it would have been totally believable. So, Cubby Broccoli and the boys missed a great opportunity there, IMHO.

I should be screenwriting this shit.......... <2up>
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Nov-12, 04:11 PM
Seriously, if you stop asking these questions via pm, more people will come into the thread and give opinions here.

Death by bodyscissors is IMHO a tad fantastical. If she'd triangle-choked him, or even headscissored him, it would have been totally believable. So, Cubby Broccoli and the boys missed a great opportunity there, IMHO.

Wish I could delete this thread.
  •  

Grem

Well if Stewie would've written the script for Golden Eye Xenia would've probably killed everyone and spared James Bond just so there can be more movies with other girls repeating what Famke did as Xenia.

But I think a bodyscissor can in sometimes become quite dangerous. Just check the attachet screenshot of Electra getting a devastating bodyscissor on Devon. That scissr breaks rips and can probably be fatal after some time. Devon however was smart enough to tap out after 4-5 seconds. Cheers.

sleepinbin

Quote from: 007 on 02-Nov-12, 04:20 PM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Nov-12, 04:11 PM

Wish I could delete this thread.

If you want it deleted, PM me
  •  

Ronald_Frump

You're right, Grem. A bodyscissor could be fatal if the force was enough to break ribs, which would in turn, puncture lungs. It's just that a villainess who triangled her victims, would be more realistic, as a far more efficient method of assassination. Especially with a modern audience having an awareness of MMA etc. In fact, why didn't the director of "Haywire" make it so that Gina Carano choked Michael Fassbender to death, rather than finishing him with a bullet. Or even a choke to unconsciousness, followed by a neck-breaker, would have been a much sexier and female-empowering demise. A missed opportunity, IMHO.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Grem

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Nov-12, 06:28 PM
You're right, Grem. A bodyscissor could be fatal if the force was enough to break ribs, which would in turn, puncture lungs. It's just that a villainess who triangled her victims, would be more realistic, as a far more efficient method of assassination. Especially with a modern audience having an awareness of MMA etc. In fact, why didn't the director of "Haywire" make it so that Gina Carano choked Michael Fassbender to death, rather than finishing him with a bullet. Or even a choke to unconsciousness, followed by a neck-breaker, would have been a much sexier and female-empowering demise. A missed opportunity, IMHO.

Well the directors have no idea of what is good or rare. At least she got of a nice arm break in "Haywire" but the end was of the movie was disapointing too.

After all Xenias bodyscissors were kind of a kick start for me. So I'm quite cool with it.

jude

The first body-scissors was realistic (the one on the boat). Gravity forcing him down and the pressure between her knees would easily have killed him – though, he didn't really struggle with his hands, or even move around ...

The other two weren't realistic at all.
  •