News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Enshadowed, 17-Oct-12, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enshadowed

I would just like to say thank you to those of you involved in creating this new forum to enjoy our mutual interests without the spectre of distasteful (if not downright illegal) content we were forced to live with at a certain site from which most of us are coming from. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one incredibly bothered by it. Hopefully this exodus will lead to a much better environment than what we had before.

With that said, cheers my friends.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

•  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Enshadowed on 17-Oct-12, 03:23 PM
I would just like to say thank you to those of you involved in creating this new forum to enjoy our mutual interests without the spectre of distasteful (if not downright illegal) content we were forced to live with at a certain site from which most of us are coming from. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one incredibly bothered by it. Hopefully this exodus will lead to a much better environment than what we had before.

With that said, cheers my friends.

hey, thanks to yourself for joining us, great to have you on board :D
  •  

Zeus

Thanks, Enshadowed. We felt starting something new and cleaner was the only logical step. Lot of work but good investment since this is a life-time hobby for all of us and we need to have a home like this  ;D
  •  

gh122

Seriously props to everyone who stated this. I didn't realize the problem with the previous board until I pressured it this morning seeing a new flood of underage crap. Why that wasn't banned shocks me and am very glad to see so many like minded individuals.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Blackout

Also appriciate this great idea and the way this board was set up. And thanks for inviting me here personally. :)
  •  

DR

May I join you all in saying thank you to the founders of this great new board, and thank you again for the invitation.

I am very glad to see how many of us said "no" to the unacceptable and morally wrong content on that other site.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Cheers guys!
  •  

crushed4life

Hello all,
Nice to be here after the brouhaha over at the mvf board, or as I like to call it, "404ville".
It would've been so easy to delete the kiddie crap, but as I saw Mr. Z liked to thank its posters, it was clear he was into that stuff, and it was never going away  ::)

•  

spiezer

Hello everyone.  Finally made it over here from the mvf board too.  Even though I was actually still a newbie over there, I did see some things that made me nervous even being logged in and I feel much more comfortable being here since that material will not be tolerated.  I appreciate the initiative and effort you guys are putting in get this off the ground!  Very impressive.  I'll try to do my part in making this the best forum.  Oh, by the way, I have to agree with Michael about A Rod and the Yankees.  LMAO when Detroit swept them out of the playoffs.  Go Tigers!
  •  

alexi1492

another big thanks for making this board, some of the stuff on the other board was disturbing at best. I hope to get some uploads going in the next month, I have a fair amount to share.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: alexi1492 on 19-Oct-12, 06:59 PM
I hope to get some uploads going in the next month, I have a fair amount to share.

Can't wait! ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Agree wholeheartedly with all of the above posts

Glad to get away fron the "other stuff"
  •  

drrty_dawg69

Big thanks to the founders for starting this new forum! 

Things were getting...uncomfortable on the last one, to say the very least.  Hadn't really been posting there of late, too much creepiness, not to mention drama.  The dropping of the child crap and the addition of F vs F in the forum is a great move.  Still niche, but relevant to my interests, plus, legal.   ;D
  •  

desertgoodguy

Second that Dawg
  •