THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Gotham  (Read 970 times)

Offline malderat

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1184
Gotham
« on: 01-Oct-15, 03:43 PM »
If you aren't watching Gotham, you might start. Last season there was a pretty solid melee (for a network tv show) between the lead male and a female assassin that ended in a headscissor, as well a a male murderer with a massive dungeon. I'm not personally interested in male dom/female bottom scenes, but the point it, the people making this show have bdsm on the mind. and this year, in both of the first two episodes there have been females whipping, torturing, and ordering around men

Offline ass kicked by girls

• Karma received: 40
Gotham
« Reply #1 on: 02-Oct-15, 12:09 PM »
Might have to check it out,  I've heard before that it's decent and has hot women.

Offline mikeywrestler

• Karma received: 106
Gotham
« Reply #2 on: 11-Oct-15, 03:31 PM »
I'll second this.  Fantastic series and some very nice female dominant scenes...

Offline beton234

• Karma received: 39
Gotham
« Reply #3 on: 01-Jan-16, 07:57 AM »
If you aren't watching Gotham, you might start. Last season there was a pretty solid melee (for a network tv show) between the lead male and a female assassin that ended in a headscissor, as well a a male murderer with a massive dungeon. I'm not personally interested in male dom/female bottom scenes, but the point it, the people making this show have bdsm on the mind. and this year, in both of the first two episodes there have been females whipping, torturing, and ordering around men

Could you specify in which episode that happens? Personally I'm not interested in watching this TV show but would love to see the scene you mentioned.

amoebic