News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Europe vs North America

Started by Matey, 17-Nov-12, 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matey

Picking top 5 (currently active) session/video wrestlers from each continent, which side of the Atlantic do you think currently holds best talent and skill for competitive submission wrestling? If someone were to organize a little intercontinental tourney, which side would bring home the golds?

I think it's a pretty close call, although I might give a slight edge to the American girls on this one?

Let's come up what we think are currently the best competitive wrestlers on each side...

My candidates (had actually a tough time tryin to select, I'm sure I forgot someone obvious)

NA:

Veve
ArielX
Racquel
Tommi
JulieS

VS

EU:

Kathy
Tais
Xana
Crazy Kim
Ina Black

•  

Ronald_Frump

You must be  psychic or something  ;D Just last night, I was thinking of starting a topic about which country in the world, pruduces the best wrestling girls......anyway, that's another story.

Back to business. I don't think I'm going to be massively different from your choices. Let me see........

NA:

Veve
ArielX
Dixie
Tommi
JulieS

VS

EU:

Kathy
Denise Sankaku
Jenny Sjodin
Ola
Ina Black

I think its too close to call.........  :o

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Matey

Good call on Sankaku Queen.. only got a few of her vids but she looks like she's got a great and real grappling background.

Dixie on the other hand, I'm convinced yet how much of a real deal she really is? RG hypes up their vids and their girls' capabilities to no end, and her GG performance wasn't anything special  :-\ I'd love to see some of her (supposed) MMA stats  :)
I think Racquel would wipe the mat with her  :o

agree it's getting to be a very close call overall!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 17-Nov-12, 01:06 PM
Good call on Sankaku Queen.. only got a few of her vids but she looks like she's got a great and real grappling background.

Apparently she states on her website that she's a third dan blackbelt in BJJ  :o

Quote from: Marty on 17-Nov-12, 01:06 PM
Dixie on the other hand, I'm convinced yet how much of a real deal she really is? RG hypes up their vids and their girls' capabilities to no end, and her GG performance wasn't anything special  :-\ I'd love to see some of her (supposed) MMA stats  :)
I think Racquel would wipe the mat with her  :o

Isn't she getting on a bit now? She seems to have been around quite a while. Surely a contemporary of Ziggy and that late 90's generation?
  •  

Matey

Racquel is back, and I'd bet she's still got it!

wb270.com/ind/raquel.htm

I'd put her into top US five for sure.. she'd teach Dixie how they do it since the VHS days  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 17-Nov-12, 02:29 PM
Racquel is back, and I'd bet she's still got it!

wb270.com/ind/raquel.htm

I'd put her into top US five for sure.. she'd teach Dixie how they do it since the VHS days  ;D

I'd love to see that:

"MILF vs young, Interracial FF submission" match.........a dream come true!    :Clap:
  •  

RBAP

As usual, I'm more into looks and sexyness rather than pure wrestling ability, so the likes of Veve and Kathy, amazing wrestlers that they are, wouldn't do it for me as much as these (also excellent) wrestlers:

EU
Viktoria
Antscha
Kassidy
Xana
Ina Black
Reserve: Tia

US
Julie Squeeze
Christie Ricci
Ariel X
Liz Lightining
Electra
Reserve: Lia Labowe

•  

Matey

I should have said don't pick your best teams based on looks, this is purely wrestling ability - old continent vs new  :Pol:

but your picked girls would still do more than a respectable job, and could maybe even use their sex appeal to score a point (I hear ArielX might be bisexual at least). although, Kassidy better not lose her hair extensions again, or Euro team loses on the spot!  ;D
love Kassidy, if she ever reads that
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

Oh and very clever RBAP, by sneaking an extra choice in, disguised as "reserve"....... :Clap:
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Marty on 17-Nov-12, 04:10 PM
I should have said don't pick your best teams based on looks, this is purely wrestling ability - old continent vs new  :Pol:
love Kassidy, if she ever reads that

It really wouldn't change things much, just a couple of straight up substitutions:

EU
Viktoria
Antscha
Kassidy
Kathy
Ina Black
Reserve: Xana

US
Julie Squeeze
Jennifer Thomas
Ariel X
Liz Lightining
Veve Lane
Reserve: Lia Labowe

As concerns sex appeal" Ariel X and Viktoria might as well take their match to the "final frontier"...  :B0A: :Clap:
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 17-Nov-12, 04:28 PM
Oh and very clever RBAP, by sneaking an extra choice in, disguised as "reserve"....... :Clap:

The "reserve" can sit next to me as the others wrestle...  ;) <:W:>
  •  

Matey

I was hoping grand finale would be an all fem gang rape of a referee, a position which I already applied for :D
imagine, best EU wrestlers raping your face, while the top US team is just owning your insurgent down south! *dreams away*

good picks btw.. christie ricci might be the weakest link, but what a link  :-*
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I think this has opened up a "can of worms" as its got me thinking of the 5 sexiest wrestlers on each continent, regardless of wrestling ability.......:Clap:
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 17-Nov-12, 05:42 PM
I think this has opened up a "can of worms" as its got me thinking of the 5 sexiest wrestlers on each continent, regardless of wrestling ability.......:Clap:

Now we are talking  ;D
  •