Started doing mixed wrestling for the first time in 2015 and really loved it!
If you are a male that has wrestled against me, feel free to share your experiences in this thread. For those who want to book a mixed wrestling match with me:
1. Fill this out to see if you are a good fit - http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/mixed
2. I will want to skype with you beforehand or talk to you on the phone if I have never done business with you before.
3. To limit wear and tear, and to keep my responsibilities as the Female Wrestling Channel Competitive Champion, I don't wrestle as often
as most ladies in the industry. Book with confidence and quickly.
4. I honor my commitments and have plenty of references. I expect the same in return or we cannot do business again.
5. I don't travel as often as other ladies at this time, but we have a full studio in West Lafayette, Indiana if you are willing to drive/fly to me.
You are also free to email me questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to get an idea of my competitive wrestling style before you take me on, our downloads are some of the most affordable in the industry, and you can see me take on females and a few males as well.
FWC Free Episodes - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/free-episodes/?affid=12
FWC Episodes - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/the-episodes/?affid=12
FWC Extras - http://femalewrestlingchannel.com/category/fwc-extras/?affid=12
Get a Membership - Details - http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/signupCurrent Available Travel Openings
NYC - March 4th, (5th is booked), and March 6th ---- (4 spots left currently)
Kansas City, Missouri - April 1st and 2nd ----- (7 spots left currently)
Ohio - Late March or April, still in the process of setting up.