THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Sherry Stunns touring again! Dates posted will add more cities soon!  (Read 536 times)

Offline SherryStunns

• Karma received: 0
  • I'm back better than ever! Reviewed on WB with ne
This is my first post and thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community!

A little about me:

I am Sherry Stunns or on some sites Sherry Stuns reviewed on WB270.  I took a few years off to have another baby and some upgrades after!  I am now back and recently toured with Amazon Annie in Feb.  I have new pics on sessiongirls and wb as well!  I am currently 5'9" tall and weigh 152-155 lbs but dont let my looks and size fool you.  I have started updating my clips4sale store again as well.  I will also try to add some selfies here from my West Coast trip last month as well. 

Here is my upcoming tour dates

Nashville, Tn------April 7th-8th

Huntsville, Al------April 8th-9th

Fort Walton Beach, Fl when not on tour!

Chicago, IL--------April 21st-23rd

Detroit, MI---------April 29th-May 2nd

Kansas City------TBA

Boston, MA-------TBA

Ohio------------------TBA

I am thinking of getting a rental when in Chicago to be able to add other cities as well.  So if you are in the Midwest please drop me an e-mail with references for sessions and i also do video as well!  I am on modelmayhem under Stormy Night aka Sherry Stunns.  The selfies i am posting some i have the wig on and others I do not as i also model and well the wig just isnt going to cut it for sessions if we get too competitive. 

See you soon!

Squeezes!

Sherry Stunns 8)