News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

jen widerstorm

Started by ranger40, 04-May-16, 06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranger40

http://brooklynfitchick.com/tag/jen-widerstorm/                                                                                                       While at the gym I saw this fat guy. When I saw him I started laugh. I didn't think much about it as the fat guy didn't say anything. He just stood by an exercise bike. Sometime later I saw jen widerstorm enter the gym. I have always been a big fan of hers. She was wearing the outfit in the link above. I couldn't stop looking at her thighs and ass. She walked over to the fat guy and started talking to him. As they talked I noticed they kept looking at me. I figured he had told her I laughed at him. So I walked fast to the men's locker room. When I entered to my surprise she had followed me. She walked up to me  and got in my face and ask why a weak guy like me would laugh at anyone. I apologized and said it would not happen again. She said that I would be sorry. Meanwhile guys are coming in the locker room. She said "know you will see what it's like to be laughed at."  She then grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to the ground and started to scissor me hard. I let out a very wimpy moan and she said "already moaning I'm not even squeezing hard."  When she said that I felt her amazing thighs flex and my ribs felt like they pushed into my body. "Now you can moan boy" she said with a smile. I immediately started to panic. I could hear the other guys in the locker room bargain to laugh. I tried to pry her legs apart. Then she said " what's wrong pumpkin want me to stop." as she squeezed even harder. I wAs being squeezed so hard I could barely talk. I tried to scream, but only had the air to whisper "please stop." She said "ok but you will be embarrassed." She finally let go of the body scissors and I took a much needed breath. But that wAs all as she pulled my head to her crotch and wrapped my head with her amazing strong thighs.  " now your punishment begins bitch!!" as her thighs crushed my head and jaw I tried to scream but my mouth was pressed into her cameltoe. I couldn't breath all I could do was smell her crotch and it was amazing. Even thouh I was laying on my belly I could feel my sick get hard. The guys in the locker room started to cheer her on. "Struggling bitch " she said as she started to increase pressure. My eyes begin to water and I felt my face turn blue. This really made the other guys laugh. " are you ready to really make these guys laugh?" she said. Completely deafeted and unable to speak I pitifully gave her a thumbs up. With that that she pushed her body off the ground and squeezed my head and neck so hard I figured out she had only been toying with me. I tried to scream a kicked my legs and attempt to roll out of her strong thighs. When I couldn't escape I looked at her and she was smiling while crushing me. " do you want me to stop?" she asked. Tell me you want me to stop." still unable to speak I gave a thumbs up again. "Do you really want me to stop." as she squeezed even harder. Leting out a growl as she was full power now. "If you want me to stop your going to cum in your shorts." she said. I really started to panic. I wanted to come but not in front of other guys. "Go ahead and place your hand on that tiny Winnie." she said. " now hump your hand on the floor." I did what she said but it only made her hurt me more by twisting my head and neck with those muscular thighs. As I bumped my hand on the floor my cock really got hard." Your going to cum or get your skull crushed." she said. Then only after 10 seconds u busted all in my pants. Feeling my whole body shake she pressed her body higher to the point that only my knees were on the ground. " oh did you make a mess? She said. She then rolled over to her side making me in my side so the other guys could see what I done in my pants. "Look the little bitch came in 10 seconds." she said. They all started to laugh. However it started to get quite. Then I realized she was knocking me out. When I woke up I was alone. Never laugh at a fat guy again...

•  

ranger40

Sorry for the grammar. I will try to do better next time. Let me know of any other celebs that you would like a story about. Good karma please
  •