News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

The Fatal Lap Dance

You bring me into the the private room. You make the light a bit darker, lock the door and turn on some music...

•  

c4s

Tyler Makes This One Scream

Tyler squeezes this fool who thought h could take it. His yelps and screams prove he could not. His failure opens the window for Tyler to taunt and trash talk him.

•  

c4s

'I CAN KICK BOTH OF YOUR ASSES!'

We at ScissorVixens have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of different models over the years most of whom are session wrestlers, fetish models and other women already established in the fetish and mixed wrestling industry.But every once in a while we find incredible ScissorVixen talent when and where we aren't expecting to and such was the case with our new ScissorVixen...Lea Flowers!

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD COMPILATION 2001

Mega hard core mix, compilation of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls

•  

c4s

LETHAL LEGS

The muscle boy Thales wants to teach her girl Keity scissorholds techniques. The legs of this goddess are lethal weapon so the boy is at the mercy of the beautiful girl who shows with vigor and energy the power of her KO. She repeatedly knock him out in a variety of headscissors. The action is non stop!

•  

c4s

Skylar Rene

This video has never been released until now. Dante had accused Skylar of doing something at a hotel and told everyone that she was dangerous. Well... she is! She decides to play with him by dominating and punishing him, especially with her incredible legs. Skylar is extremely sexy and overwhelming as she destroys Dante, especially with her worldclass legs. We are positive he will not be accusing Skylar of anything ever again! We used 2 cameras from different angles - when Skylar Rene applies a scissorhold you don't want to miss anything!

•  

c4s

Lights Out Keri Continues

This one is definitely hot and Keri Spectrum absolutely shows she has a different side to her when shooting with men. Keri uses her hands, feet, arms, and legs to dish out so more savage destruction on me. I fully admit that I didn't think Keri had this in her and i wasn't expecting this to be that kind of shoot. Keri Spectrum can be a sadistic KO machine if she chooses to be and I'm really glad she doesn't dislike me off camera...

•  

c4s

Xenia Onatopp: Body Breaking Erotica ft. Janira Wolfe

Get ready for one for our most erotic Xenia Onatopp reenactments yet! Janira Wolfe takes it up a notch to deliver one incredible steamy sauna scene. Every bone cracking bodyscissors from this portion of Goldeneye are perfectly executed. There are also plenty of headscissors and split scissors which are exceptionally orgasmic. Bond is no match for Xenia's superior leg strength. With every squeeze, his throat and ribs collapse bit by bit, slowly wearing him down until her climatic ending...

•  

c4s

Sadistic Lyndsey

Lyndsey's a very confident girl and it gives her crazy delight in dominating and punishing guys and if given the chance she will be sadistic. It's amazing how much she hurts Martin! Her legs are insanely strong and they have Martin crying out a number of times. But Lyndsey also uses her hands, feet, elbows and knees to hurt this guy. And she's an expert at pinching, to the point where Martin couldn't take the pain any longer.

•  

c4s

HER LEGS DOMINATE 001

Betty missed so much to squeeze ron's head and neck that it was her to contact us to say "Let's do a new clip". She started working him in a standing headscissor. Then she goes to the ground and executes an excruciating straight headscissor with her legs shaking for the pressure that they generate. After that she goes for her legendary reverse headscissor and make him purple...

•  

c4s

Screw This Date

Damien's been trying to get Ashley Wildcat's attention like a creeper and she's finally agreed to take him out. What Damien doesn't realize is that Ashley isn't about to take him on a date but rather take him out of her life! Ashley locks her legs around head, squeezing Damien nearly while she scolds him for his bad behavior. Just so he learns his lesson, Ashley stands on his neck for a real KO that leaves Damien flopping around on the floor. Ashley forces Damein to be her footstool, letting him know next time he won't wake up at all.

•  

c4s

420 & 6 KOs

Poor Dante has been having a terrible time sleeping, so in the spirit of 420 he sought out a special doctor who specializes in sleep therapy.  Dr Wolfe begins by immediately lighting up, wrapping her strong legs around Dante's body, and alternating between blowing smoke into his mouth and squeezing his body as he exhales.  The combination of the pressure with the substance has been proven to be most effective for sleep...

•  

c4s

Holding His Eyes In

Sadist Roxanne hates Thin Man so much she tells him "Shutup" early, establishing the momentum of her anger. She pours on a side headscissors turning him a quick purple. She shakes, and she loves it, the natural sadist with the rubber-band legs. An ankle choke -- she cranks his neck in her long legs, her legs crossed like a lady inflicting pain. A rear naked choke. His forehead expands; its vein bulges. Clamping on the rear naked, she turns him over in his suffering...

•  

c4s

Janira's Scissor Prisoner

Bella traveled to shoot with Janira, not quite sure what she was getting herself into. Once she took one look at Janira, she was quite sure that Janira was not going to be able to do much to her. But once their match started, Bella soon realized that Janira was much stronger and more powerful than she looked. Taking Bella to the mats, Janira easily pins her, then extends her legs out and pulls Bella's head high between her thighs...

•  

c4s

1 K0 Nox Game Scissor 2

Most of this video is Nox scissoring me while playing a game on my PS4, and then we have a fun little figure 4 knockout ending!

•