THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Not a session wrestler but she soon got the hang of it..  (Read 1729 times)

Offline SUBstitute

• Karma received: 15
This girl was discovered on adultwork and after a few emails back and forth, I was invited round to her place for a session. She took a few piccies with my camera and really enjoyed it. She told me to return soon as it gave her a really good leg workout! I enjoyed it too  ;D
Something that really turned me on was when she adapted her headscissors into what she called her "pussy lock" and I think you can see why in the 2nd photo - lovely. That became her signature move and she's perfected so much that I literally have to breath through her not to submit which means we can remain as one for up to 20 minutes at a time as she is so fit. She's into running and cycling too and has nice, athletic legs, and I've always admired female joggers/cyclists so that was quite a turn on too. Note she's learnt on her own that by turning her scissors into a fig 4 she can drag me in even closer - clever girl  8)

Offline znaksh

• Karma received: 6
Not a session wrestler but she soon got the hang of it..
« Reply #1 on: 11-Jul-16, 01:03 PM »
She has sexy foot too:)

Offline SUBstitute

• Karma received: 15
Not a session wrestler but she soon got the hang of it..
« Reply #2 on: 12-Jul-16, 11:38 AM »
She has sexy foot too:)

You're right she has - nice and dainty and perfectly formed, and she knows how to slip one behind her knee to form a perfect fig 4. I've worshiped her feet a couple of times after sessions, she makes me start with her toes then work my way all the way up to her inner thighs. She's 5'7" so takes quite a while!  :drool4: