News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

How did you first become interested/aware?

Started by jiminy, 01-Dec-12, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrrassleswithgirls

I'm in the "it's always seemed to be there camp" as well.  First as an interest in wrestling, then it focused on women having the power.  The epiphany for me hit oddly however.  Two things happened in quick sequence which made it a permanent fascination.  First, while interested in wrestling, I was watching TV, and I have no memory of why, but they were showing an old Movietone or Pathe newsreel like I guess they did way back when in movie theaters.  I mean it was old, black and white and not nearly as well focused as what you'd assume now.  Anyway, it was sifting through topics and suddenly it focused on this woman with an apron on in her kitchen.  It was a close up of her from roughly the mid chest up so you couldn't see what she actually was wearing but there was an kitchen apron on (I guess that was the norm back when this was filmed), and there was a narrator saying this was a Florida woman who's having "pest" problems in her back yard, and we see as she's clearly washing dishes by hand, when suddenly the narrator says something about the problems in Florida backyards can sometimes be big pests and we see this alligator coming out of her backyard bushes and heading across the lawn and sliding into her inground pool.  The scene switches back to the woman in the kitchen and we see a full head to foot shot of her and she's leaning over the sink looking out the window (you have to assume it's into her back yard), and she has on an apron but it's over a bathing suit.  And the narrator says something along the lines of her being tired of this pest and this lady deals with the pests herself.  As he's saying all this, she's taking off the apron and flinging it down as she heads toward the door. 

Now I'm using a lot of words to describe a scene that only takes a few seconds, but I have as clear a memory of what the scene looked like today as I did then.  I had this really odd sensation all over my body, in fact I was light headed as you could tell what was coming or what they said was supposed to be coming.  It was clear that the conclusion was that this woman was waiting in her kitchen all ready to go do battle with an ALLIGATOR.  Something you would not expect even men to do and here was this supposedly regular housewife heading out to do some alligator wrestling.  How crazy is that?  I almost fainted and at the same time I didn't understand the feeling then, but it was HOT.

So we see her head to the same pool and she dives in.  There is a short confrontation with her and the alligator staring at each other about 6 feet apart, her in about three feet of water and then she lunges across and jumps on the gator, and then it's all thrashing water, and roiling splashing, some shots out of the water of her getting on his back kind of and wrapped around him, and a few underwater shots and she does get him in a scissors.  When all the splashing stops she's carrying out the gator across her shoulders and dumps him on the ground (the gator isn't moving) as some other 40s-50s ladies come up to shake her hand as she smiles.

Then about three weeks later my friends and I went to a really big annual fair and carnival that came in September.  There as we walked through the carnival games and side shows we came across this tent and invited you to come in and see the "biggest snake ever found" or something like that.  The sign was huge and around it there were paintings of a python or something like that squeezing all sorts of animals, but the main sign showed a picture of a jungle safari with all the porters running away and the hunters with their rifles fleeing, while in front of them is this sexy woman in the painting with like spray on pants and a white blouse that plunged WAY down to show plenty of cleavage with the snake wrapped around one of her legs and her body, as if she was being attacked, but she had both hands on the snake's neck (if a snake has a neck) and she was squeezing it too.  And while all the guys in the safari had this horrified fear as they were turning to run away the woman had this determined look as if she was mad and was going to kill the snake.  So here was the same theme, a brave and powerful woman not afraid to do battle and do what the men were afraid of.  It really cemented everything.

And I began drawing jungle queens battling all sorts of beasts.  And it didn't take long to put together that if a woman can wrestle an alligator or snake and win, then guys would be easy.  Then I realized about video games and Tekken and so forth and well the light came on.  A friend had an older brother was like in college and he had video tapes in his closet.  They were very enlightening, and I acted like all the other guys about enjoying them, but the ones I far and away like best that the others didn't were old Mildred Burke mixed wrestling videos from what was clearly in her early years, the were 8mm transfers and showed women in one - piece swim suits wrestling men in rings pro style.  I so like those.  And so the interest was born and it has never waned.
  •  

claw156

For triggered it for me was a Xaviera Hollander's brief description of beating up her jealous boyfriend, Larry, in a hotel room in Mexico when he dared question her playing around. Rethinking it, even after purchasing and watching all these videos and being actually beaten up by women, is still one of the most erotic things
  •  

satellite

I grew up with mixed wrestling. The neighborhood I grew up in had no boys my age. The only kids my age or close to it were my cousin and a neighbor girl. My cousin and I were the same age but she was always bigger and stronger. She used to love to beat me in wrestling. When we wrestled , which was often, she usually won. The neighbor girl saw us wrestling and decided she wanted to try taking me on. Although she was a couple of years younger, we were about the same size. As I soon discovered, she was stronger and although I was trying my hardest, she was beating me. It wasn't long before she had me pinned. After that she was wanting to wrestle just about every time she saw me. It was embarrassing when company would be visiting and she'd have me pinned helpless under her. I grew to love stronger females from all of this I guess. I still wrestle with women as often as I get the chance. Not as often as I like, but it's still a lot of fun
  •  

Lovelegs

I am not really sure, though I can relate to the feelings many of you shared when seeing a woman defeating a man. My first great memory of that was in the opening theme sequence from the Dukes of Hazzard when Daisy raises her sexy, nylon clad leg and kicks either Enos or Roscoe to the ground. My first real fantasy was with a girl that I had a crush on in 1st. grade. I would dream of her holding and squeezing my head between her thighs. The funny thing was, I didn't even know the word "thighs" yet. I would imagine a girl or woman using the upper part of her legs. I would also fantasize about actresses and models squeezing burglars between their legs while protecting me. It wasn't until I was a teenager that I imagined being squeezed myself in a submissive kind of way. I loved all the pantyhose of the 70s and 80s and I adored a music show called "Solid Gold," that had really hot and leggy dancers.
  •  

briebriedom

Although I did get into a fight with a girl who eventually gave me a bloody nose, I think it is my submissive nature and the fact that I always love seeing the underdog win.

I know the sexual excitement started when I started noticing the beauty of girls, but my fascination with mixed competitions was always there. In my fantasies, beautiful girls always outperformed and beat larger guys. A victory pose with her foot on his genitals was always the end result. As I have analyzed this question (all too much, actually), I think that the combination of my submissive nature and always rooting for the underdog triggered my fascination I have today. I find that ideal fantasies include a female that is always smaller and has smaller muscles. It is the fact that she is so small that makes it so exciting. I find that any time the underdog comes from behind and wins is glorious for me, so being brought up in a traditional family, I always saw women as the underdog. I will admit that it is only when a female underdog outperforms a male that I get sexually excited. All other times the underdog wins I just have a good feeling about the outcome. I find that this explains that I am never drawn videos or stories of female body-builders or when the male should be the loser. It's like 'He was puny, he should have lost and he did - so what?'

I first started drawing events where a scantly clad females would beat her opponent. Granted, her attire was always the cause of him turning to mush, but it would never take much to weaken him. A little cleavage was often enough to do the job. Since this was well before the internet, the women I fantasized over were often ones in women's magazines or girls I drew. Eventually, I started writing my thoughts out and have come up with an assortment of stories with pictures. They often have cute girls (who are often models) that learn of their superiority over the males in her life in unexpected ways. The photos rarely have anything to do with wrestling or competitions, but the story coincides with their poses.

I find it hard to find material where the female wins in other sports other than wrestling. One of the best is Noah vs Mike from Triumph (which I just posted). Noah (the girl) is cute, but petite and she manages to beat her much larger opponent  in all types of competitions. I would change the dialogue a bit, but the variety of events make it an awesome video!

Please let me know if there is an interest of stories like this. I will post them gladly, but who knows, maybe I'm the only guy that thinks this way!  :o
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: briebriedom on 08-Jan-14, 02:08 PM

Please let me know if there is an interest of stories like this. I will post them gladly, but who knows, maybe I'm the only guy that thinks this way!  :o

Not at all, please regale us with these tales!  ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

dulyda

I have always been fascinated with powerful women, but it wasn't until I met my wife that I got into mixed wrestling as much. She always had strong legs but back in the late 90s she worked at a greenhouse which required her to walk up and down a steep hill several times a day. Her legs really became awesome at that point. We got into a big argument one evening and she came into the bedroom saying things that let me know she was looking to put a hurt on me. I knew I had to defend against allowing her to get her legs around me. She threw me on the bed and before I knew she had her thighs wrapped around my head. I never saw it coming. There's no way to put into words what it feels like to be in that position unless you have been there. The pain and the pressure are just so intense, it's beyond words. I was ready to give up when she asked me if I had had enough. I thought, "okay, she must be getting tired, maybe I can outlast her". I was wrong. She asked me again, and it felt like she clamped down even harder. I said yes, and thankfully she released me immediately.  I would say within another 5-10 seconds at the most I would have been out. I was embarrassed as you might imagine and was going to get up and walk out. When I went to get up, I was so light-headed I only fell back on the bed. Stars were flashing in front of my eyes and the ringing in my ears let me know how close to done I was. She proceeded to crawl up on my chest and stayed there for probably 5 minutes, but it seemed like forever. She let me know under no uncertain terms that I had better not make her that mad again. Months later when I asked her why she had asked me if I had had enough if it wasn't because she was tiring out and she said she looked in the mirror on the closet door and I was purple. At the time it is really scary to be in that position, where you are totally at the mercy of an :o extremely ticked off woman. But the memory of it is awesome! We wrestled around a lot, and she really enjoyed locking her legs around my head or waist. Whenever we got into arguments or whatever from then on she would remind me "October 14, 1999, you don't want to go back there"!
  •  

neddyf

Wow! good one!
were did she learned this move?
how did she figure out this move can submit you?
why did she chose this move? instead of regular "women moves" (slaps and all)

this is really awesome!
:k3:
  •  

dulyda

We had played around wrestling on several occasions. She found out relatively early on in our marriage that she could get me to say things when she had me. Often times, I was able to avoid the most painful ones by putting an arm in the way. She usually went for the body scissors. And after working at that greenhouse, at the time 3 years, her legs were absolutely awesome. I would go down and help them on weekends sometimes and I don't know how she could climb up and down that hill so many times every day, often carrying things. But on that evening she was really ticked off and she had a right to be, even though I wouldn't admit it. My ears were ringing when she released me and they still do to this day. I don't know if it is still related to that or what, but it is a reminder of what she was capable of. I never would have thought this could happen as I was also ticked off to the max and thought I was going to show her a thing or two. WOW! And after submitting me when she was sitting on my chest she did slap me across the face, very hard. It was what I would call a good old-fashioned ass-kicking. Something she has always been proud of and used it as a threat to future altercations
  •  

Ronald_Frump

She must have gotten stronger due to the "Greenhouse-Effect"........  ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

dulyda

;D  That was a good one Stew! Never thought of that. Now I have something to blame it on!
  •  

Lobster57

When i was 11-12 and just starting to go through puberty there was a cute little red headed girl in the neighborhood.  I don't remember how it started but we were playfighting.  I was big kid and she was pretty tiny, but any time she got a hold of me i couldn't get free, at least without actually injuring her.  Anyway, at some point she got me in a headscissor, she was on my back had her arms wrapped around my belly and i remember she had one of my arms trapped.  she wasn't strong enough to knock me out, but i was going nowhere.  I had to do a lot of begging to get her to let me go.  Tough girls and redheads have done it for me ever since
  •  

lou994

Watching TV and randomly seeing stuff like this (starts at 3:32):

and this:

•  

voayer

Yep, pretty much the same here. If i remember correctly, this scene....

[attach=1]
https://mega.co.nz/#!0YJFhJgS!IAboLna_FLQQGXrEyGKk-9OqxlqfDyXncvwUZYz8hZ4

....fucked up my whole life. But i presume,this was just a trigger. It would show up sooner or later.
  •  

Smothered123

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 01-Dec-12, 03:37 PM
Good question. I wonder how many people will try to answer.........?  ::)

I was fascinated by strong, powerful women from a very young age. In those days (late 60s.early 70s) there was no internet, or video games. I used to collect Marvel and DC comics. The depiction of athletic superwomen beating up guys was something that I found exciting, although I couldn't analyze, or explain it and I still can't, to this day. I suppose its something that's hard-wired in some of us from birth.

Television and Cinema also played a big part in my interest. I always tuned in to circus shows, where there were acrobatic women dressed in leotards and tights, which emphasized their gymnastic physiques. The same with showgirls/dancers and magician's assistants. I would imagine them all using those shapely, smooth thighs to squeeze ordinary men into submission.....whilst getting sexually empowered  by it. Classic movies which featured scissors made a big impression on me, would include Modesty Blaize, Diamonds Are Forever and Blade Runner.

What these "kids"  :lmao: today don't realize, is just how special these moments were. Before VHS tapes, you just couldn't witness a girl squeezing a guy between her thighs, other than these early cinematic forays. Sure, there were magazines, but to see it as movie-footage? Wow! In some ways, I think these days, the sheer amount of lame junk that's marketed as female/mixed wrestling, has diminished the experience, compared to the impact of those early "gems".

Later, but still in the pre-internet days, I would make frequent trips to the "Swish" shop in London's Soho Square, which was the prime source of female fighting material in the UK. When Feste11e took off, I became a member and from then on, got all my VHS tapes via mail order. 

.......as for actual physical encounters, non were responsible for "tiggering" what was already there, but rather, reinforced my belief in female physical-superiority.  :-[

Stewie,
I have very fond memories of the Swish shop in Soho, there was a really friendly blonde woman who used to run the place most times I visited. I remember they had little video boothes out the back where you would sit and feed 50 pences into the meter to keep the film going.

There was one I was really into which involved this guy asleep on the floor when a girl (woman) in school uniform comes in and discoveries him. She then proceeds to sit on his face in every way possible, smothering him with her crotch and arse. It was the dreamy look on her face and she queened him that kept me pumping ( the 50P pieces I mean 😉 ). Happy days!
  •